GUILTY MO - Christopher Marks, 12, St Louis County, 5 Aug 2012

I wonder if he snuck the beer or was it given to him?

I should have read the comments, and NO I'm not that Esther person!

Please let him be found safe...

I logged back on when I should be getting things done.
I guess i'll spray the dog with doggie deodorant to claim he had a bath, take a hose to the car and run around spraying air freshener just before DH gets home in 45 mins.

They've been actively searching for a 12 year old boy for 2 days...I find it incredibly hard to believe that everyone has just passed those socks by!

I don't understand how the socks were overlooked. I have helped search for missing persons near rivers and wooded areas several times, and not only are searchers looking for the person they are also looking for clothing. Well, at least we were. That is just strange.

Please let him be found safe...

I logged back on when I should be getting things done.
I guess i'll spray the dog with doggie deodorant to claim he had a bath, take a hose to the car and run around spraying air freshener just before DH gets home in 45 mins.

make sure you windex something (has worked for me in the past) lol

Who was the relative on the rope swing thingy with Chris?

why would they suspend the search (or do I want to even know?)

Who was the relative on the rope swing thingy with Chris?

I've only seen two sisters mentioned, the 15 year old who told him everyone else wanted to stay at the camp and the 12 year old twin who gave him the lip balm.

@ChiefTimFitch says they believe this is a case of an accidental drowning. #SearchForChristopher @KMOV

why would they suspend the search (or do I want to even know?)

I got the video to play. They suspended the search about two hours ago due to lighting conditions and will resume tomorrow at 8 am. Not sure why they won't start earlier. What time is sunrise? The dogs tracked his scent to the river and then lost it. I hope they took the dogs to the other side to see if they could pick it up again.

ETA: Might have been yesterday the search was suspended (old video - not sure)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back