Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord in heaven.. that news fb page comments are mind blowing..mind blowing!

I don't think he will. He really hasn't said much the whole time off the record for reporters etc

He says things on facebook when he gets mad about Billie. Quite honestly having seen then both posting I think he comes across better than she does.

I think this is Hailey and BD knows it. The only thing Im undecided about is--which one did it and which is covering?

He says things on facebook when he gets mad about Billie. Quite honestly having seen then both posting I think he comes across better than she does.

I guess I missed out on all those. I get overwhelmed by this whole case and get so over involved reading and researching and thinking that I have to make myself get away from all of it periodically. I have OCD so I have to control how much time I'm devoting to things because I will leave my life at wayside by getting distracted. Sad truth.

Well Billie told everyone she split up with him when the body was found in Big Springs which was a year ago now. As for Shawn someone posted on here this morning hes at Grans 99% of the time.
It is my understanding, that is not SA truck. I am reading old posts to verify that. Not disputing your words just want us to stay with correct information.

Who is our mod leader currently?

I think this is Hailey and BD knows it. The only thing Im undecided about is--which one did it and which is covering?

After watching Billie's most recent video and hearing her speak of Christmas

dinner and how she told Hailey "it was time to eat their Christmas dinner" and

how she talked about seeing other moms with their daughters fighting over

what they can't have...:waitasec:...knowing how she at one time said

"everyone got what they wanted for Christmas".

I'm really inclined to think Billie killed Hailey. After listening to that video I

think she and Hailey got into it because Hailey didn't get what she wanted

for Christmas and Billie probably thought she was ungrateful. That's where

my thoughts are at the moment...but I reserve the right to change my

opinion pending Billie's reaction when it's confirmed that the remains are

Hailey and any possible evidence that we aren't aware of. :wink:

To say the least... sheez.

However, it what they are saying is true about what was found, then I don't think dental records are going to help. :(

I think Billie was counting on that.

After watching Billie's most recent video and hearing her speak of Christmas

dinner and how she told Hailey "it was time to eat their Christmas dinner" and

how she talked about seeing other moms with their daughters fighting over

what they can't have...:waitasec:...knowing how she at one time said

"everyone got what they wanted for Christmas".

I'm really inclined to think Billie killed Hailey. After listening to that video I

think she and Hailey got into it because Hailey didn't get what she wanted

for Christmas and Billie probably thought she was ungrateful. That's where

my thoughts are at the moment...but I reserve the right to change my

opinion pending Billie's reaction when it's confirmed that the remains are

Hailey and any possible evidence that we aren't aware of. :wink:

Was Shawn involved or just Billie?

The thing that does not make sense to me, if they were both involved ...

Why would she openly accuse him in the media now? Wouldn't she be afraid to pizz him off, not wanting him to flip and be the first to cut a deal with LE?

Was Shawn involved or just Billie?

The thing that does not make sense to me, if they were both involved ...

Why would she openly accuse him in the media now? Wouldn't she be afraid to pizz him off, not wanting him to flip and be the first to cut a deal with LE?

I could see where they both could be involved...one as the killer and one making the disposal. I think she would openly accuse him now because she wants the heat off of herself...deflection...the best defense is a good offense. :yes:

I'm now wondering just exactly how they are going to identify the remains if dental records can't be used. The remains (sparse as they are) are probably void of all DNA after such a long period of time, right?

BBM

Unless, of course, he had a big problem on his hands.

What if he had messed around with HD the night before, after sneaking into her room? And maybe she was upset with him. So he gets to work, and he cannot stay there because he knows when she wakes up she might tell her brother or her dad what happened. So he rushes back to the house and grabs her and that is the end of her life. :rose:

I'm very apt to believe this is what happened Katy. Also my gut tells me something happened Christmas day which upset BD. Did Hailey whine about not getting something she had hoped for upsetting Billie to become angry with her and maybe grounding her? Knowing HD would not be allowed to leave the house SA left work knowing Hailey would be home alone and he figured he could take care of business. When was the last time her brother saw her alive? Also, IIRC SA told his mom that HD was missing the day before she was actually reported missing. SA jumped the gun and opened his mouth too soon. I think Hailey went missing sooner than reported to LE. MOO

I remember Hailey's brother came home that day and seeing SA in the house looking like "a deer in the headlights". He had to break the window to get in. Somethings are coming back to me now. Praying for justice for Hailey.

I could see where they both could be involved...one as the killer and one making the disposal. I think she would openly accuse him now because she wants the heat off of herself...deflection...the best defense is a good offense. :yes:

I'm now wondering just exactly how they are going to identify the remains if dental records can't be used. The remains (sparse as they are) are probably void of all DNA after such a long period of time, right?

Here's hoping they can obtain some DNA from the marrow or bones. In the case of Caylee A, they were able to get DNA. Her remains were not out there as long as these bones (by the sounds of it), and the elements were different, but science is amazing and I bet they will be able to figure out if it is Hailey's remains or not. As long as they have CD and/or BD's DNA. If they are not Hailey's, that could be a hard case to figure out who they belong to. I can just see BD and SA trying to throw each other under the bus. Anything SA has to say to blame BD, unless he has proof, BD could say it's all lies. She might be able to save her butt even if she is guilty in HD demise. :furious: It may even be hard to convict SA with the lack of evidence including the remains. Sadly LE didn't have enough solid evidence to convict SA as of yet. Makes me afraid someone is going to get away with murder. :'( Guess we will just have to wait and see as this unfolds.

Here's hoping they can obtain some DNA from the marrow or bones. In the case of Caylee A, they were able to get DNA. Her remains were not out there as long as these bones (by the sounds of it), and the elements were different, but science is amazing and I bet they will be able to figure out if it is Hailey's remains or not. As long as they have CD and/or BD's DNA. If they are not Hailey's, that could be a hard case to figure out who they belong to. I can just see BD and SA trying to throw each other under the bus. Anything SA has to say to blame BD, unless he has proof, BD could say it's all lies. She might be able to save her butt even if she is guilty in HD demise. :furious: It may even be hard to convict SA with the lack of evidence including the remains. Sadly LE didn't have enough solid evidence to convict SA as of yet. Makes me afraid someone is going to get away with murder. :'( Guess we will just have to wait and see as this unfolds.
I have had that same thought since it seems BD and SA can just lie and manipulate and no one call their hand. But I am hoping that there is just one little thing that we don't know that LE ( Texas Rangers ) do that will get justice for Hailey.

Well if they can pull Dna from a 7000 year old caveman they should be able to get something here.

I have had that same thought since it seems BD and SA can just lie and manipulate and no one call their hand. But I am hoping that there is just one little thing that we don't know that LE ( Texas Rangers ) do that will get justice for Hailey.

:please::please: May you be right Hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288