JP Chatt Depo

I can't open it darnit. Oh well, I'll check back in... any new news? Besides he has 4 last names? huh... That's odd.

So since he met her in 2007, he isn't likely caylee's father.

He has 4 last names? ok then

He is Puerto Rican, IIRC, so with the mother's maidenname, I can gather there are at least 2...gotta go read it, but also wanted to note in regards to his surname, and again IIRC, he is in television (behind the camera), so shortening his surnames would not be unheard of as all the celebs do it :)

Or....he's not in television...but I'm sure he was at one time :waitasec:

I can't open it darnit. Oh well, I'll check back in... any new news? Besides he has 4 last names? huh... That's odd.

I couldn't get the doc to scroll, but clicking each page worked for me. :)

I can't seem to read this as the pages disappear when I'm scrolling thru it. Anyone know how I can view it? thanks

JB really wanted to skip past getting a full answer to his own question when JP Chatt said 'he didn't think Casey was a good mother'. LOL Happy SA was there to allow him to answer fully.

:gthanks:

Is this the discovery the defense turned over just today??

(I am freaking apprehensive and...nervous, I guess...for tomorrow...I love that the anniversary of this horrible snuffing of precious life will occur while this trial is going on.)

I can't seem to read this as the pages disappear when I'm scrolling thru it. Anyone know how I can view it? thanks

I had a bit of trouble at first but got it to work. It is touchy, had to play around with it a bit. Here's what I did-wait for everything to load, read page with the scroll, turn page at the top. Hope that works for you, back to reading!

eta-read it all-He said AH told him ICA was weird. He was asked to elaborate and said she had weird mannerisms. He was asked to elaborate again and the way I understood what he was trying to say was that ICA gave off a strange vibe. LDB showed him some photos and he was asked to identify where they were taken. One was in RM's br and one (with the real guitar) was in the lr of the townhouse they lived in.

I had to play around with the document alot, esp. pages 33+, some of the pages I could not view the last few lines.

I'm on my celly telly. Guess the file is too large.

She (Casey) would say her mom was somewhat controlling at times, but then she'd also say really great things about her mom.

I really like JPC. Seems he was very forthright, well-spoken, and honest. CM is just rude - but JP didn't seem flustered by him. MOO

He says that he doesn't necessarily think she's a bad mother, she's just not a good mother. He didn't agree with ICA letting Caylee sleep in the same bed with Ricardo. He commented that he believed ICA and Ricardo were having sex.

He tells DT that both he and Amy found ICA strange and that Amy mentioned she was a liar. These discussions were before and after July 15.

OK, so that's all I got before DocStoc began p1ss1ng me off. Jeez I hate that program.

WOW! I like this guy. Ewwww I agree with JP. Having sex while your child is in the room would make someone a not so good mom.

Scrolling didn't really work for me either, I just clicked on the next button at the top of the page.

From his depo he seems cool (as a cucumber), unrattled, honest, forthright and unable to be rattled by JB and CM. Love, love, love how Jose tried to buzz past when JPC said "Oh I never said she was a GOOD mother..." Too funny. Not to mention, but the guy is totally HOT. I bet KC tried, tried in every way to get his attention, but he prob never gave her the time of day! I guess DT didn't want this released sooner as it showed someone of the opinion that ICA was not MOTY??? The other friends all said she was a great mom, JPC, not so much! I can't wait to hear him testify if he does!!

First: Thank you all who have included snippets from this depo.
I have tried everything, almost standing on my head, to get this doc to scroll but all I get are blank pages.
Tried the arrow, tried manual scroll, tried mouse scroll, tried enlarging the doc, making it smaller........I give up!

Second: To all of you who have included parts of the depo....THANK YOU!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back