GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please get some good evidence today and bring home baby Elaina today! Tons of prayers for today's search!!! Thank you to all the searchers today!!

So, SK's cousin said they left the kids and went to Universal Mart for cigarettes. There are a number of other stores that are closer, I wonder what made them choose that store (if in fact that is where they went). How many cigarette runs do they need in a day ? Sheesh.

I had to laugh at the mysterious Frank last night also with his muscle shirt and tattoos. I don't know if he's lovin' being on the shows but I'm lovin' watching him !

I also noticed he has an accent that is not of Northern Ohio. Not quite southern but maybe WV, but not deep in the hills. What do you think?

And yeah, he is good looking. Wonder who his lucky GF is that LE wanted to talk to? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

I don't know I have been doing a lot of work up in Toledo/Bowling Green/Sandusky and did not expect to hear southern accents but it's pretty common with the people I have dealt with and most are born and raised in the corn fields up there.

I wish folks on this site would take it easy on RS, AS's stepfather. First it does a heart good to see a STEP-parent so bonded with his daughter. Like any parent, he loves AS unconditionally and WANTs to believe her. Yet, he says that realistically he does not believe little Elaina is still alive. Second, he's having a hard time with cancer as it is, and this stress will hurt him physically as we'll as emotionally. I admire him for trying to stand by his daughter, even with full knowledge she's been a bad mother. He does need to curb his angry comments and stop blaming the paternal side of Elaina's family.

The man could support his daughter without trying to tear TJ to shreds. I have zero respect for any person that tries to point blame at TJ right now. He was trying to work and support his children when Angela decided that she couldn't be away from her couch buddy for one night and ignored TJ's wishes by taking the girls there. RS is only making himself look as crass and amoral as his daughter already has. I find nothing to admire in either of their behaviors.

One thing I am not clear on, can someone please be so kind as to up-date me, there are so many turns and twists to this on going saga!!

Where was A. living before she called around looking for a place to stay on June 1st, and ended up at S.K. mother's house, I am totally confused on this point. Why was she looking for a place to live or go to for a night, or nights??

Everything else I am up to date with but that (1) aspect.

Thank you!!

The way I'm understanding it is TJ had the kids with him the last couple of weeks, so AS would be staying wherever. That would explain why CPS was not being called recently. TJ had the kids. He and his g/f both had to work that night, so he let AS take the kids with the understanding that she would stay overnight at her father's house with them. She then decided in the evening to not stay there.

There were some comments here last night expressing some doubt whether CPS had been contacted regarding the reported abuse of Elaina and her sister.

I just wanted to point out that CPS doesn't always open cases when they're contacted, or investigate thoroughly enough.

The best example of this I can give is the case of baby Dontrell Melvin that I've been following. In his case, there were multiple calls to CPS, including one from LE themselves, which was ignored.

Last October 16, DCF case workers ignored a call from a Hallandale Beach police officer reporting claims by Brittney Sierra that she hadn't seen her 1-year-old son, Dontrell Melvin, in 15 months.

The agency never bothered to investigate. A week later, police found the boy's skeletal remains in the backyard of the home in which his parents used to live.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-06-20/news/dcf-overhaul-needed/

You can read more about precious Dontrell's terrible case here on Websleuths:
Found Deceased FL - Dontrell Melvin, 5 months, Hallandale Beach, July 2011 - missing for 18 months - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

408677_10151224904942582_1670229764_n.jpg

I'm hoping the sky cams will do help tell police the movements of AS & SK
I think baby Elaina went missing on Saturday and not at JK's house at all on Sunday

I think baby Elaina went missing on Saturday and not at JK's house at all on Sunday

agreed. i tried to keep my mind open re: sk... but after hearing christie (?) relay his story, sorry, I'm just not buying it.

praying tes has some luck today.

fm, haven't seen you, you doing ok? prayingfor you, you mentioned someone else coming in, a Marshall? (hoping i remember correctly) anything helpful from him?

I've about decided that's what I think as well. I 'm not sure she was ever in that house on Sunday after 12:01 or possibly the wee hours of the morning, certainly before daylight.

If the scanners never had good info there wouldn't be a whole forum full of lengthy threads for listening and transcribing scanner feeds.

I can't say it was pleasant to listen to Tim Bosma's recovery, but it happened. Due to Canada's laws regarding scanners I was not able to post that I was listening to him be recovered at the time. It was heartbreaking hearing how excited dispatch was until LE actually had to talk louder, over her to say "HE WAS.. .HE WAS... DOA" (we now know that was putting it mildly, he was in fact incinerated)

I dont' know about TES searches being on there. I can only post for her sake how I would for anyone else's, and for every case that I decide to dedicate myself to, I work the scanner as part of that personal dedication. Just the way I roll.

ETA - scanner thread link. Even THAT has gone on to thread #2 now. :(

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I am going to guess here that SCHMAE meant that they didn't think that TES would be part of regular scanner chatter since they are a private organization and would not be on the police radio channels.

I am going to guess here that SCHMAE meant that they didn't think that TES would be part of regular scanner chatter since they are a private organization and would not be on the police radio channels.

Correct. tks !

So far I must say I agree, that it appears that way, and I say cautiously appears, because every time it starts to look like it may get solved another
monkey wrench appears, some how I think SK is involved, not saying he is the one that hurt the baby, but involved, and I think that is why the Police keep saying he is not a person of interest, hoping maybe to catch him off guard, just thinking out loud.

And also, wouldn't CPS have gone to the King house while A and children were living there? They would have, should have, removed those children from that filth. That house should be condemned.

Did you tour the whole house or are you commenting on the one bedroom that was shown? TS (senior) said that the living room looked normal or words to that effect and then in the bedroom there were clothes piled everywhere etc. Sounds like that possibly was SK's room and all of AS stuff was there as well. In other words it was JK's house so all of SK's stuff would be contained in that one room. I just haven't heard much about the rest of the living area. Overflowed toilet (investigate that for sure) & dog poo on the floor-some people DO live that way. Remember that creepy Osbourne family? They had their own show and I believe the mother Sharon is still on tv. Little doggy piles as far as the eyes could see in a big expensive house. Just saying.

Gail St. John who was "featured" on NG tonight is the same "psychic" who inserted herself into the Caylee Anthony case. IMO - she is NOT credible and not believable. I would be shocked, absolutely stunned if LE, including the FBI, asked her to help or allowed her or her dogs near the property. Not trusting her, her dogs, or whatever she said tonight. :moo:

Gahhhhhhhhh, I loathe when this woman inserts herself into these cases. I ponder what form of BS, ermmmmmmm I mean "woo," is she going to use in this case, and will she be running around in her macabre "The Body Hunters" tshirt. I think the last big thing she was doing, outside of using her "search" dogs, was something she phrased as "blind driving," where she used her "psychic" skills to lead her, as she drove her vehicle around looking for the missing. (the last time she made news for "blind driving," a pic showed her clearly using a GPS unit. Now why would a psychic need to use a GPS unit to get around?)

Psychic predators... the perfect description for such charlatans... they prey on families of the missing. :( Hopefully, someone has warned the family about these types.

Not sure if anyone watched HLN this morning:
Contributor David Bentkowski
"Got to Mom's house early this morning and the first person he saw was Mr. Richard Swiewe (spelling) in his boxers that came out and was yelling at me that go away, don't take any pictures, and he was going to sue me and all I was trying to do was get a flavor of the street you know take pictures of the ribbons on the trees and the missing posters and if was a complete contrast that I received from Terry Steinfurth and all I can think of, you know I'm from Cleveland, and the Amanda Berry and Gina Denise's Case where those parents were begging the media to keep covering it, keep the pictures out there and keep the search going and so it struck me as funny that this guy came out and started yelling at me to go away when all I was trying to do is see if there was any search activity that's taking place or anything like that"

What did you find out about her being on the neighbors porch caught on video-

The house from the video is about 4-5 houses down from the other house (JK's house) I'm not sure why she was there or what she was doing there
Looks like a high tech security system
According to Terry Senior she could of been at either of those houses that night but ended up at the other house (JK's house)

Divers ended the search on Tuesday.

RS does have restricting order to TJ from January he claimed TJ came by house flashes a gun good for 2 years can't be within 500 ft or 2 blocks of him he is suppose to leave immediately if so
Just said on HLN
No one will enforce with this going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads