TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he might have grabbed her in a choke hold with a knife to her neck and cut himself.. I hope anyway...

The family friend who was on NG last night and pretty upset, she is also searching every day, said LE is not telling anyone anything at all. Sh did not sound at all as though people were being told not to talk, they are not being given anything to talk about, hence the rumors spreading, even among the search members.

They are so quiet about the pings of Holly's cell phone.

Here's what has not been said. After the brother saw the blood and Holly's car in the carport, did he try calling her? Did the mom try calling her when she heard Holly was led away?

Did the perp know Holly had a cell phone and took it away right after taking her or was it some time after? Sadly, perhaps if someone did call her and the phone rung, I suppose he would know she had a phone.

They appear to be quiet about dang near everything!!! :banghead::banghead:

All that seems to be known for SURE....

The brother called 911 (the rest of the story is iffy based on what media outlet you read)

Blood was found in the carport and as of today has been identified as belonging to someone.

Her lunch bag was found 8 miles away from her home (Not sure if there was a confirmation that blood was found on it or not)

Duct tape with blonde hair was found (no confirmation as to where)

Have I missed any facts??

Is anyone watching Jane Velez?
What a sick sick sick sick world !

Someone out there knows who did this. They have a friend or relative that maybe wasn't where they should have been Wednesday or has been acting strange. Maybe they suspected something in the past and kept quiet much like the Molly Bish case.

My dad always told me I'd understand his rage when we would watch stories like this when I had my own kids. This is the one that has me so angry and just devastated for a family I don't even know.

Whatever God or being you believe in, pray that one way or the other Holly comes how soon.

This country is getting sicker everyday. Something needs to be done, I say go back to hanging when rightly convicted.

The young man in Holly's Facebook profile,,,is that her current boyfriend. I am starting to get more confused by the day, there is just to much to both read and trying to stick to what facts are available.

I also feel that LE is doing all they can,,,the big guns have been called in and they just can't blab publicly about what they are doing.

They are so quiet about the pings of Holly's cell phone.

Here's what has not been said. After the brother saw the blood and Holly's car in the carport, did he try calling her? Did the mom try calling her when she heard Holly was led away?

Did the perp know Holly had a cell phone and took it away right after taking her or was it some time after? Sadly, perhaps if someone did call her and the phone rung, I suppose he would know she had a phone.

Curious if her brother upon seeing blood, car in the car port, and after calling 911 took off into the woods with a gun? Probably was told not to by LE...

[/B]

BBM

No-one talked (co-workers, friends, family) - gave out information - in the Tina Herrman, Cody Maynard, Stephanie Sprang (and lone survivor Sarah Maynard) cases in Knox County/Howard, Ohio. The case was ran very well by all LE involved and they had daily pressers..........God Bless, Sarah and her journey........

JMO

Thanks!! I didn't follow that case but did read the outcome here on WS. Unbelieveable and I join in sending many blessings to Sarah.

I guess I live under this fog that most people are like us here at WS and just want to help. I do understand, first hand, that that unfortunately is not the case and that LE are tight lipped for a reason. Its just terrible frustrating!!! :banghead::banghead:

Thursday searchers are taking the day off to be ready for Friday and the weekend? Every day is crucial. Why would they do that?

Thursday searchers are taking the day off to be ready for Friday and the weekend? Every day is crucial. Why would they do that?
per will (previous link upstream)

LE is regrouping and reviewing leads...

very needed imhoo

They have been asked by LE to take the day off while LE re-groups and figures out what to do.

1. I believe that the day of resting is exactly what they say it is. A day for civilian searchers to rest, and a day for LE to regroup. The timing to me, being just over a week into the search is normal for this type of break. They would not be asking for searchers by the thousand for this weekend if they were calling it off soon. They may have a few areas that they want to search without the risk of the duct tape incident (plastered on all the news sites within minutes due to a loose lipped searcher and the presence of a news camera), but I do think that is all. Nothing more secretive than that.

2. It doesn't matter how big the guy was, it is still possible that it's his blood. If he had a piercing and she ripped it out, that would generate enough blood to drip. If he had an open bladed knife and she fought back, he could have cut himself. In stabbings, it's common to find the perp with a damaged hand, as hands slide down onto blades. Heck, she could even have clocked him in the head, since head wounds bleed like a mother even when they aren't serious.
Until told otherwise, I will hold out hope that it is the perp's blood.

Thats what I said.

Maybe they will announce something tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998