17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from the previous thread. When you state "cut through", are you thinking sidewalk cut through? This is not where Zimmerman was when he didn't know the address - he was on the cut through street. He was trying to describe it during the call. He was telling them to take a left..no not a left..."it's the cut through, I don't know the address". If you look at the map, it is the street that curves around to the left and straightens out again. That is my understanding.

The police never actually walked Tracy Martin through the crime scene, by his own admission. He stated this during an interview on MSNBC.

JMO

I posted this link last evening and asked you to please indicate where the "cut-through street" is you keep referencing in your posts. Could you please take a moment and point it out to me. TIA.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...on-martin.html?scp=2&sq=trayvon martin&st=cse

~jmo~

Brought over from the previous thread. When you state "cut through", are you thinking sidewalk cut through? This is not where Zimmerman was when he didn't know the address - he was on the cut through street. He was trying to describe it during the call. He was telling them to take a left..no not a left..."it's the cut through, I don't know the address". If you look at the map, it is the street that curves around to the left and straightens out again. That is my understanding.

The police never actually walked Tracy Martin through the crime scene, by his own admission. He stated this during an interview on MSNBC.

JMO

I keep seeing this repeated.....but according to the satellite view of the neighborhood.....there are only THREE streets in the entire neigborhood, but there are no cut through streets at all.....the cut through is a sidewalk, no street there.

jmo

edited to add....oops never mind, I see this has just been asked.....

FYI,, The reporter that issued the story about GZs home being "pranked" has retracted the story on her website.. WTH? It truly IS a full moon! I really wish MSM would be more responsible..
Do you have a link to her website? I looked at the article again and see no retraction which seems to me to be the proper place to RETRACT a false story. But, who am I to say?

FYI,, The reporter that issued the story about GZs home being "pranked" has retracted the story on her website.. WTH? It truly IS a full moon! I really wish MSM would be more responsible..

Have you got a link to her website? The article is still there unchanged, and there's nothing on her Facebook or Twitter except confirmation that it was a prank. Maybe she means her story was a prank, or that she was pranked.

I don't criticize the media much, but this is ridiculous! At least get the day/week/month right, you know? Did she really talk to Frank Taafe at all?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/040712-Deputies-Called-to-Zimmerman's-Home#ixzz1rOtiIRDR

Jennifer Bisram on FB: http://www.facebook.com/JenniferBisramFOX35
Jennifer Bisram on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/jennbisramtv

I posted this link last evening and asked you to please indicate where the "cut-through street" is you keep referencing in your posts. Could you please take a moment and point it out to me. TIA.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...on-martin.html?scp=2&sq=trayvon martin&st=cse

~jmo~
Wow I had not seen this map before; his father said he was only a foot ball field away from home.
SO I am confused.
I have seen other maps, not this one, here it looks as if TM was only 4 houses away.
ON THIS MAP
I would have thought that maybe TM Dad was staying where this map is marked GZs home.

I hate when they change maps I get lost. LOL

then how did he know the walk his son took home and where he played when his body was found? He was told by the police.

He said the police never walked him through the crime scene.

<modsnip>

I keep seeing that Sanford is considered a suburb of Orlando, but how "small town" is it? Does anyone know? The County I live in has over 200,000 more people than that of Seminole County. We are the 6th most populated county in Florida. But with it being so close to Orlando, does it have a bigger city feel?

Did LE release a statement that he took a voice stresss test or did this come from GZ's attorneys???

Did LE release a statement that he took a voice stresss test or did this come from GZ's attorneys???

What is a voice stress test? Is it the same as a lie-detector test?

I'm only asking because I could be the most innocent person on the planet and I think I would still fail a polygraph test? My heart rate would go through the roof?

MOO

is there any info for a coroners inquest or a grand jury soon?

I keep seeing that Sanford is considered a suburb of Orlando, but how "small town" is it? Does anyone know? The County I live in has over 200,000 more people than that of Seminole County. We are the 6th most populated county in Florida. But with it being so close to Orlando, does it have a bigger city feel?

53,000 + in the 2010 census.

When I lived there it felt 'small town'.....I loved it but I'm sure it has grown much bigger due to Orlando.

What is a voice stress test? Is it the same as a lie-detector test?

I'm only asking because I could be the most innocent person on the planet and I think I would still fail a polygraph test? My heart rate would go through the roof?

MOO

It's suppose to show stress in your voice when you answer questions. He did not look upset at all going into SPD so I doubt he appeared to be under any stress. You would think he would have a "stressful" reaction after what had just happened, telling the story, reliving it all over again....I'd be a wreck. Maybe GZ thought he passed when the test showed no stress level at all, which may or may not be good. jmo

I agree Papa which leads me to believe that there are no pictures to release because there were no injuries. The "enhanced" video could be anything. We have no way of knowing. I certainly can't see anything there that looks as if his head was repeatedly smashed into the concrete. I keep hearing about the "grainy" quality of the video that was first released (prior to the enhancement - which I didn't think was grainy at all) and there were absolutely no wounds to the back of his head that I could see. There is nothing on his face to indicate an injury to his nose either. His clothes were perfectly dry and tidy. Additionally, the nonchalant manner in which the officers were handling him that night without gloves, protective gear, etc. indicates to me that there was no blood on his person anywhere.

Supposedly a voice stress analysis test was done on him that night (at least as reported by the media) but who knows if that's even the truth. Just because they say it, doesn't mean it's true.

~jmo~

A voice stress test does not detect deception,which I interpret to be it doesn't detect lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998