OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby I am so confused on the step parents... that the part that really confusing me.

The mom lives 4 or 5 hours away??? Please excuse me but is step mom married to Kyron's dad? I was under the express she wasn't but maybe I got the step brother mixed up.

We need a family tree I am so confused. :waitasec:

Yes it can get confusing, The Stepmom is married to Kyron's Dad. This news story helps to clarify some of the people.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

I am very confused as to how a child can just disappear from school like this. This seems to be a fairly small school and quite a bit of activity going on that day, meaning people were probably all over the place, how does a seven year old just disappear around all these people without someone noticing something? With all the searches done around the area I don't see this as a wandering off case, unless he went outside on his own and was then snatched. Still you would think with every thing going on someone would have noticed him going outside or seen him outside.

Why on earth would his backpack still be there, he is not in class and no one thought, hum where is Kryson....something is not right here. Where is this little boy and how could no one have noticed something? Praying he is found safe and soon.

Okay went back and read again...I think I got it.

I still wondering about the camping trip......

Okay went back and read again...I think I got it.

I still wondering about the camping trip......

I hope anyone connected to the boy is checked first and that includes those on the camping trip.

Yes it can get confusing, The Stepmom is married to Kyron's Dad. This news story helps to clarify some of the people.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

It is pretty clear that Kyron didn't wonder off. Maybe he went into the boy's room just prior to class and someone was waiting for any child to come in. If the person was a familiar face, they may have asked him to help carry something to the fair and lured him to the car. I hate to think that, but he has just vanished! There was a case of a student, who was put in a wall of a school, University, I can't remember the names anymore. That's sad, tells me so many lives missing or taken, we can't remember the names. I wonder if the school is being searched with dogs, inside?

I am very confused as to how a child can just disappear from school like this. This seems to be a fairly small school and quite a bit of activity going on that day, meaning people were probably all over the place, how does a seven year old just disappear around all these people without someone noticing something? With all the searches done around the area I don't see this as a wandering off case, unless he went outside on his own and was then snatched. Still you would think with every thing going on someone would have noticed him going outside or seen him outside.

Why on earth would his backpack still be there, he is not in class and no one thought, hum where is Kryson....something is not right here. Where is this little boy and how could no one have noticed something? Praying he is found safe and soon.

Starting to look like someone inside the school, doesn't it? I asked yesterday about video cameras, are there any in that school? if so, and nothing is seen, it is possible that the person knew the locations of them and made sure they weren't on them, just another thought.

Nothing is adding up on a timeline yet from the school's part. The stepmom's timeline works. The school's doesn't. I wonder why? NOBODY noticed him missing in his classes?

It is pretty clear that Kyron didn't wonder off. Maybe he went into the boy's room just prior to class and someone was waiting for any child to come in. If the person was a familiar face, they may have asked him to help carry something to the fair and lured him to the car. I hate to think that, but he has just vanished! There was a case of a student, who was put in a wall of a school, University, I can't remember the names anymore. That's sad, tells me so many lives missing or taken, we can't remember the names. I wonder if the school is being searched with dogs, inside?

bbm. Yes, they used dogs to search inside the day he went missing. It sounds like it was a very thorough search - even the roof.

I asked this last night and no one replied, I'm sure it was simply overlooked. Have they checked inside the school? do they have lockers? what about checking the basement, janitors closet, he could have been locked in somewhere., either by accident as him goofing off cause he was bored or an older student playing a practical joke and is now scared they will get in trouble. Do we know if they have turned that school inside out yet, or just checking the school grounds?
What about checking other peoples camera, maybe someone clicked a picture or have a video of someone that shouldn't be there.

Who took his picture in front of the fair exibit? His, step mom, so I wonder if any other parents have pictures and if LE are going through them to see who was in that room or around the area of the class rooms? Any chaperons or people not where they should have been for an hour of so?

Nothing is adding up on a timeline yet from the school's part. The stepmom's timeline works. The school's doesn't. I wonder why? NOBODY noticed him missing in his classes?

They did notice him missing. The Superintendant stated they thought the boy had left the school that morning with his stepmother, so they weren't worried about his absence.

For reference purposes, family members include:

Kaine Horman - Kyron's father. 36 yo. Works at Intel. Kyron lives with his father, stepmother Terri and 18 month old half sister.

Terri Moulton Horman - Kyron's stepmother. She has been a primary caregiver in Kyron's life since he was an infant. (Kyron's bio parents split around the time he was born.)

Desiree Hormon - Kyron's bio mom. Lives in Medford OR. Kyron visits her every couple of weeks. Desiree rushed to Portland when she received the news of Kyron's disappearance.

Carol Moulton. Terri's mother. Lives in Roseburg OR, (about 6 hours away?).

Terri's 16 yo biological son. According to the article linked below, he currently lives with Terri's parents, Carol and her husband, in Roseburg. That son's bio dad also lives in the area (I presume they mean Roseburg area, not Portland.)

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing

While I don't think he just wandered off, I don't think anything is clear at all. LE does not seem to mentioning any kind of abduction scenario at all, that I have seen, and doing ground searches in area, while necessary, does not make me think that they think he was taken away in a car. I just don't know what to think-unless they are telling other parents that there is a danger and kids should stay home tomorrow? Anyone up there in area hearing anything about a possible abduction being mentioned that I may have missed? I know it is possible-but I have not even heard them say they don't think it was an abduction-I may have missed it. It seems as though they think he may have gone outside and become lost or injured, etc...and their wording, as always the case with LE, is so cautious, it is hard to glean anything at all...they have used the words "integrity of investigation" which always makes me wonder if they know more.

That would be Annie Le

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=374"]Annie Le - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I asked this last night and no one replied, I'm sure it was simply overlooked. Have they checked inside the school? .
sbm
I am sure the FBI and all other LE checked the school. It was probably the first place cleared.

While I don't think he just wandered off, I don't think anything is clear at all. LE does not seem to mentioning any kind of abduction scenario at all, that I have seen, and doing ground searches in area, while necessary, does not make me think that they think he was taken away in a car. .

They were looking through people's homes. One picture showed them entering a house and going through what was either an attic or garage. If I remember correctly they were starting to search about 3 miles away from the school. I think an abduction is a real possibility and they are just not tipping their hand to it.

They did notice him missing. The Superintendant stated they thought the boy had left the school that morning with his stepmother, so they weren't worried about his absence.

I am just curious as to why no one called to make sure he had left with her, being his backpack was still there and no one has at this point mentioned they were under the impression he would be leaving school after the Science Fair. I understand it was a busy day and it may be normal for kids to leave with parents after events like this, but if it isn't mentioned to the teacher, I'm taking Kyron home after the Science Fair today, and then I see his backpack and not him after class starts, I would begin asking questions and call the parent to make sure he was with them, JMO.

I asked this last night and no one replied, I'm sure it was simply overlooked. Have they checked inside the school? do they have lockers? what about checking the basement, janitors closet, he could have been locked in somewhere., either by accident as him goofing off cause he was bored or an older student playing a practical joke and is now scared they will get in trouble. Do we know if they have turned that school inside out yet, or just checking the school grounds?
What about checking other peoples camera, maybe someone clicked a picture or have a video of someone that shouldn't be there.

BBM. I think you should call that in to LE as an idea. They could put a call out to everyone who was at the school to bring all cameras, pictures, and videos to the police station.

He was so excited about his science project that I wonder why staff didn't wonder why he'd go home? Why would he and his stepmom go to the school to just set up the project only to turn around and go back home? Was he marked absent in classes?

Geez I don't know , I'm just talking to myself. This case is baffling.

That is an interesting comment on that page and very specific...however posters on some of these news sites are absolutely loony, so hard to take seriously. IF that happened, very very strange indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage