Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another article:

http://translate.google.com/transla...n_is_ziek_in_zijn_hoofd___.html?sn=binnenland

My son is sick in his head" ORANJESTAD (Aruba) - Oranjestad (Aruba) - Anita van der Sloot, de moeder van Joran, verbreekt na jaren het stilzwijgen. Volgens Anita is haar zoon psychisch zwaar in de war geraakt. Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother, breaks the silence after years. According to Anita her son was mentally confused heavily hit.

This was a very interesting link which I read, including comments. I have referred before that parents moved him out of the family house

Comment:f you your child at the age of 15 own an apartment in your garden from which he then gives everything without being seen to do what God has forbidden, then you literally take away your responsibility as a parent. Precisely at an age when he needed clarity and guidance, he released. Now no nonsense about mental health problems, Ma knew darn well that the activities of her adolescence in the apartment could not bear the daylight. He just had all the space to derail.
M., Netherlands | 2:53 p.m. | 19/06/1910

Again, the above is a comment, but we have heard this before, and I believe parents determined his angry and scary behavior way before Natalee.

The old girlfriend should be thanking her lucky stars that she is still alive to say she is an old girlfriend.

I wanted to comment on that also . Her sheepish voice kinda as this looked up & sorta sideways ..and said it could've been me. That said something to me in regards to her feelings. I really kinda think in a way that she is not even aware of is why she gave her personal memories away so to speak.

http://translate.google.com/transla...pname_psychiatrische_kliniek.html&sl=nl&tl=en

This link is interesting because AVDS indicated that he was somewhat paranoid

According to Joran's mother her son after the death of his father severely mentally entangled. Ze stelt dat hij zichzelf de schuld gaf van diens vroegtijdig overlijden. She said he blamed himself for his early death. Kort voor het overlijden van de Peruaanse Stephany Flores had Anita van de Sloot nog contact met haar zoon, waarbij hij zeer paranoïde klonk, zo vertelt ze in het interview. Shortly before the death of the Peruvian Anita Stephany Flores had the ditch in touch with her son, and he sounded very paranoid, she says in the interview. "Hij voelde zich gevolgd en bekeken”. "He was followed and watched.

His mother would naturally be worried that the paranoia was a bad sign that he was troubled .

In reality though it was Justified paranoia given that he had just extorted money from BH for NH's whereabouts -- well deserved guilt. But he's working his mama on this one.

In the case of Joran though, the old saying probably applies. "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're really not after you."

Thanks CBTampa for this link
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6597757.shtml

"They'll be lining up to kill him. He has no hope. He has no chance.

"And I could give advice to his mother, that I would go out and buy a black dress and get ready for the funeral, because it's gonna be all over pretty soon."

That's the case even though van Sloot is being kept away from fellow inmates, Levine says. "He's in solitary. He's living in a cellblock that has ten cells to it. He's living by himself. ... His existence is just about over. … It doesn't really matter if they isolate him because, even in a U.S. prison, people can get to people.

"I talked to my buddy, Bobby the Bookmaker, in Vegas. He says you can't even get a line on the guy, because he's a dead man. Nobody's picking up the action on this. The show's over for this kid. He needs to face the facts."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This says it all.... no more need for discussion on how the inmates have befriended him.. Bull that's all that is. When gamblers in Vegas won't pick up on the action that says it all.

I think you would be interested in the Autism gluten/dairy Youtube videos. Just those dietary restrictions have reversed autism in some kids. Many parents of autistic kids have sworn that their child was never the same after getting vaccinated. Vaccinations are a very unnatural way to get a disease, i.e. instantly shooting millions of viral units, and several different kinds at that, into the bloodstream. That's not the manner in which we usually get viral infections. So, my own thought is that the immune system goes whack, and whatever there is a large quantity of in the intestines...especially compounds that many are allergic to anyway...becomes an enemy combatant in the gut).

There is a pricey drug rehab in Austin, TX, BTW, that uses diet (and exercise, and probably fish oil) in their program (Starr Recovery as I recall). Reportedly, they have good results (or at least better than the avg. 10-15% recovery rate of most rehabs).

Thanks Cottages. Glad to see someone here is up on this aspect of factors causing illness and even criminal behavior. Yes, lots of bad things in vaccines, from thimerosal (mercury compound), squalene, other toxic preservatives, etc. etc.

RE drug rehab, there are some enlightened ones. Years ago, a friend in nYC had a girlfriend who the court ordered to a drug rehab; at that place everyone got acupuncture to help overcome addictions. And of course, there is immense corruption RE this among, drug companies, govt, physicians etc.

Again, I recall reading (years ago) of studies even among hardened criminals in jails that saw great improvement in criminal behavior after diet change. Bt it certainly is not the norm. I note in the movies, they often portray smokes as the currency among the inmates? Is this true now? Was it ever true? (Can't trust Hollywood. But sometimes based on reality.)

It's no coincidence that a high percentage of habitual gamblers are addicted to cigarettes (and probably alcohol and caffeine too). Again, not to give JVDS a pass, he needs to be kept away from humanity. But he is capable of being "better." Problem with everyone actually is the reason it is called the allergy/addiction syndrome. We get addicted to our worst (hidden) allergies!
Every cigarette smoker coughed when he first inhaled. But the body adapts and actually makes many become addicted.

From the videos, you hardly see Joran without a smoke in his mouth. (But part of Joran's problem is that his parents probably gave him a pass for every evil or criminal behavior he committed as he was growing up. Just reinforced him.)

But interesting that he probably knows the chemical aspect at some level. He told the police, I was high on--what was it marijuana?--but the tests came back negative. (Yes I realize he was trying to mitigate his sentence.) And their court sytem in Peru allows leniency for a crime committed under the influence of drugs. But the truth is that many people's brains are whacked out not just from hard drugs, but from caffeine, alcohol, even sugar or common foods such as wheat or dairy. And then many become addicted to those (for them) allergenic foods which is why perhaps most people eat only a few foods every day. They will feel tired, headachy, "arthriticy" when they start to withdraw.

But in relevance to JVDS or to serious mental illness, the father of this field was Theron Randolph, MD. (He himself got sick/allergic in medical school from exposure to formaldehyde in the anatomy class.) In the late 1940's I believe, he led an (in?)famous experiment at a large Chicago hospital where he was staff. It may have been "double blind"--through a tube into her stomach, a woman was given extracts of foods. I think whenever beets, IIRC, was given her she became totally psychotic for 4-5 days. After that she was totally normal if she avoided that food--wherever it may be found hidden in other foods as well.

Instead of applauding that their own physician just made a great discovery in medicine and psychiatry, and cured a psychotic patient, the big hospital fired him on the spot.

I have no clue. Mysteries of the robotic translator. Sometimes I can figure it out but not this time. No word even remotely similar to shooting. Just that he agreed(akkoord) to treatment(opname) and then skipped town.

Fire and shoot are used when speaking of guns, and fired can also mean fired from a job. Maybe he was fired from a job and they just chose the wrong word (shoot) for the translation. But since he was never employed by anyone,as far as we know, this would not be possible, he wasn't "fired".

...........He told the police, I was high on--what was it marijuana?--but the tests came back negative. (Yes I realize he was trying to mitigate his sentence.) And their court sytem in Peru allows leniency for a crime committed under the influence of drugs.........

and we all know how marijuana turns normal every day people into savage killers......

and we all know how marijuana turns normal every day people into savage killers......

And most people can safely and happily eat wheat and dairy too.

But others have documented schizophrenia result when they do. The point to this is everyone is an individual and a small percentage of people have severe reactions, and such reactions are not limited to hives, they include psychotic and criminal behavior among a small percentage of people.

Comment: if you your child at the age of 15 own an apartment in your garden from which he then gives everything without being seen to do what God has forbidden, then you literally take away your responsibility as a parent. Precisely at an age when he needed clarity and guidance, he released.

Exactly! And according to JVS himself, he was seeing a psychologist (for anger, deceit and theft) before the NH incident, that is, while being largely unsupervised in his nightly activities. Unleashing your unstable minor child on the public is morally blameworthy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/19/earlyshow/saturday/main6597757.shtml

Interesting. I truly hope this is not the case. I would like to see some resolution to Natalee's case.

That's a good find and an interesting article, CBTampa!

I had said here when people said the tall Joran will be safe and will be a threat to others there himself, that it is so easy for a little guy to stick him with a shiv when he isn't looking or such.

Interesting in that article is that he says Bookmakers won't even take odds for Joran to survive there. And he notes that the father is a powerful political person.

I have noted here, that something isn't right here. If your lovely young daughter was just horrifically killed. Would you be doing one foreign sensationalist TV show after another after another after another.

Or would tell them to "---- off! Can't you see we are in shock here and are grieving!! Leave us alone for God's sake."

Now the father comes across as a saint, and maybe he is genuine. I am just throwing this out a "devil's advocate." But he has given himself a pass, which that guy in the CBS piece recognizes, If something happens to Joran, he can say, hey don't you recall, I got on all those TV shows around the world and renounced violence and vengeance.

Remember Godfather I ending, as Pacino was going to church and "renouncing satan" he was ordering all those killings.

But the father may be genuine, who knows. Just that in the USA, when did we last have an honest national politician? Although most are/were pretty damn good actors.

Bottom line, Joran will likely suffer the Dahmer solution. And sooner rather than later.

Not sure if anyone besides his Mama will grieve--especially I wrote yesterday, when the full description of what he did to Stephany comes out.

That's a good find and an interesting article, CBTampa!

I had said here when people said the tall Joran will be safe and will be a threat to others there himself, that it is so easy for a little guy to stick him with a shiv when he isn't looking or such.

Interesting in that article is that he says Bookmakers won't even take odds for Joran to survive there. And he notes that the father is a powerful political person.

I have noted here, that something isn't right here. If your lovely young daughter was just horrifically killed. Would you be doing one foreign sensationalist TV show after another after another after another.

Or would tell them to "---- off! Can't you see we are in shock here and are grieving!! Leave us alone for God's sake."

Now the father comes across as a saint, and maybe he is genuine. I am just throwing this out a "devil's advocate." But he has given himself a pass, which that guy in the CBS piece recognizes, If something happens to Joran, he can say, hey don't you recall, I got on all those TV shows around the world and renounced violence and vengeance.

Remember Godfather I ending, as Pacino was going to church and "renouncing satan" he was ordering all those killings.

But the father may be genuine, who knows. Just that in the USA, when did we last have an honest national politician? Although most are/were pretty damn good actors.

Bottom line, Joran will likely suffer the Dahmer solution. And sooner rather than later.

Not sure if anyone besides his Mama will grieve--especially I wrote yesterday, when the full description of what he did to Stephany comes out.

Good Morning Bobarino and all. I am curious about your last statement. Do you mean that we have not been told the 'full description of what he did to Stephany'? And if so, do you know the full description? How can it be worse than what we know? tia

I just found a Dutch news site that translates into English. And I mean a real human translation!

It is www.dutchnews.nl

In their latest piece on Joran today, Anita has admitted "she had spoken to Joran shortly before he fled to Chile and he sounded very paranoid. He felt he was being 'followed and looked at,'

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/06/my_son_is_sick_in_his_head_say.php

She also said, Joran fled to Peru "to avoid being admitted to a closed unit in a psychiatric hospital in the Netherlands."

According to Joran's mother her son after the death of his father severely mentally entangled....

Wonder if the translation "mentally entangled" with respect to the father is actually AVS insight? That is, often when a child develops a desperate need for approval stemming from constant rejection as a young child (as I think defined JVS's private relationship with his dad), and that parent dies, so too dies the hope of ever getting that approval.

The behind-the-doors distant relationship signified by the photos & calling his dad by his first name (despite their public faces) was made permanent by PVS's death. No hope of ever having a "dad" at that point. But of course, at JVS's age, this loosing all hope of approval (which surely felt like a survival NEED rather than a mere HOPE) could only exacerbate an already very severe mental illness.

Also playing 'devil's advocate', I got an ut oh moment when I heard Mr. Flores say that he had become an 'instrument of God'. I am sure he was referring to the fact that if Joran was punished this time it would make up for him going free as to the disapperance of NH. I stated many days ago that I thought there was too much calm coming from that family. I also think that if/when something happens to Joran it will be made to look like a suicide.jmo

Anita has admitted "she had spoken to Joran shortly before he fled to Chile and he sounded very paranoid. He felt he was being 'followed and looked at,'

I think most people who extort money for a body feel this way afterwards. I can't point to any studies or anything; it's just a really wild guess (sarcasm).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie