IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tr., thanks for the info on the HT-AB date at the state fair.

One reason this seems odd is that it appears the ZO/AB group and the JR/CR/DR/MB group did not mingle socially.

And ZO and AB have been pretty flip about LS's disappearance-- AB's insensitive tweet about finding LS by giving someone an Adderall and a flashlight, and ZO's "sister" getting on message boards and saying stuff like you'll never know everything that happened that night, getting people to beg "her" to reveal info, then not posting anything, threatening to sue TG. ZO is yanking people's chains and loving it.

So why would LS's roommate be friends with these guys? She made some social media contact with ZO about five days after LS's disappearance. TG reported it but I can't remember if it was Facebook or Twitter.

Something smells funny here.

Indianagirl, can you give any insight into these two social groups?

I have been thinking about the statement by LE that they did not find anything at the landfill the first week of the search.

Perhaps LE said that because they do not want MSM to be asking what was found. It seems LE would rather work without the MSM hovering, then reveal what they found once they are finished at the landfill.

Tr., I think what you saw at the state fair Saturday night could be important information for LE to have. I urge you to contact LE. And thanks again for your post.

One reason this seems odd is that it appears the ZO/AB group and the JR/CR/DR/MB group did not mingle socially.

And ZO and AB have been pretty flip about LS's disappearance-- AB's insensitive tweet about finding LS by giving someone an Adderall and a flashlight, and ZO's "sister" getting on message boards and saying stuff like you'll never know everything that happened that night, getting people to beg "her" to reveal info, then not posting anything, threatening to sue TG. ZO is yanking people's chains and loving it.

So why would LS's roommate be friends with these guys? She made some social media contact with ZO about five days after LS's disappearance. TG reported it but I can't remember if it was Facebook or Twitter.

Something smells funny here.

Indianagirl, can you give any insight into these two social groups?

A bit late to the party, but the only link I've considered was that HT and ZO both seem to dislike CR ... and that AB might dislike him if ZO does.

Also, I vaguely remember something about friends of LS living in the same apartment complex as ZO/AB at one point. ???

Re: the fact that HT and AB aren't FB friends: Although FB seems an essential, one of my kids has had a relationship that didn't include FB, maybe because it would cause issues between friends.

A bit late to the party, but the only link I've considered was that HT and ZO both seem to dislike CR ... and that AB might dislike him if ZO does.

Also, I vaguely remember something about friends of LS living in the same apartment complex as ZO/AB at one point. ???

Re: the fact that HT and AB aren't FB friends: Although FB seems an essential, one of my kids has had a relationship that didn't include FB, maybe because it would cause issues between friends.
HT not liking CR made me think that maybe that is the reason HT or LS other girl friends did not go with her that night.Either LS knew she was going to meet up with CR and did not want them to know or they did know and wanted no part of it.The only reason I say that is it seams very strange that CR and JR lived right next door to each other and were friends yet during the whole school year HT,LS never met him.Then they meet at the races and all of a sudden LS and CR are both at JR's at the same time which apparently has not happen during the whole school year.

According to Gatto (in the link I posted upthread), AB and JR are seen together in a video from a house party, so there's at least some indication that they did.

TG reported that HT added ZO (and several others) as a Facebook friend on June 6. There's a screen grab on his blog. Not sure about Twitter.

According to Gatto (in the link I posted upthread), AB and JR are seen together in a video from a house party, so there's at least some indication that they did.

I guess this is the video with the woman kissing AB at the party? I watched it when it was first posted but wasn't looking for JR in the crowd. Does anyone know which one he is? And does anyone have a link to video? Thanks.

I guess this is the video with the woman kissing AB at the party? I watched it when it was first posted but wasn't looking for JR in the crowd. Does anyone know which one he is? And does anyone have a link to video? Thanks.

Yes a link please!! I never saw the video! How did i miss that?

I saw the video, but no one could ever point out which one is supposed to be JR. They focus on one other dude, but it didn't look like the guy in the facebook/mug shot photos to me?

Yes a link please!! I never saw the video! How did i miss that?

I just realized the video wasn't posted here- it would violate WS guidelines. It was a Twitter video- not AB's account. Not sure if there was a link on TG or possibly some other blog?

TG reported that HT added ZO (and several others) as a Facebook friend on June 6. There's a screen grab on his blog. Not sure about Twitter.

That's right, they are fbfriends. That makes at least 3, and I believe 4, POI w/ whom she is FBfriends. But not AB.

Regarding HT and AB as FB friends. If HT has her privacy settings adjusted so that "Everyone" cannot search her, this would prevent her photo from displaying in AB's friends list, would it not?

JW and JR were definitely members of the banned frat.
CR was also said to be a member (by posters on another site).
The roommates of JW were also members of the banned frat. His house was described as the unofficial frat house.
The altercation was originally said to have been instigated by friends of JW.

HT said that she and LS had spent a lot of time at JR's the previous year. Maybe HT-LS-JW-JR-others were then members of a clique associated with the remnant of the frat. Say the frat had plans of rehabilitating itself and getting back on campus. ZO (or other person associated with ZO) tried (perhaps in a now unofficial way) to join, but they were abused in some way. ZO-AB-BB therefore were hostile to the frat, and the two groups were continually in conflict.

HT started dating AB (?), and therefore no longer socialized with the banned frat. LS had to choose between the two groups.

The original reports stated that the altercation had something to do with the students on the floor trying to tell LS that she should stay with them at Smallwood, and not leave with CR. Might that explanation make some sense in a context of larger group-on-group friction? Were they demanding that she choose an alliance between the remnant of the frat (JW-JR-CR-MB-others) and ZO-AB-HT-BB-others?

The only problem with this scenario is that CR and JW would seem to not likely be on favorable terms; since apparently CR was dating LS, who was still JW's girlfriend. Also, the altercation was reportedly instigated by friends of JW. Plus, the confrontation at 5 North on the morning of June 3 has been described (perhaps not reliably) as JW confronting CR over LS's disappearance.

Maybe the frat-clique itself split:

JW-ZO-AB-HT-others vs. JR-CR-MB?

BTW: AB's comment about LS's body being hidden in a cave could be a clue. Per one TG poster, the area has a huge numbers of caves, and "partiers" frequent the huge storm drains which run for miles underneath the city. The perps could have accessed the storm drain through a tunnel, open from construction(?), maybe arranged a car to pick them up in some other part of the city, and then proceeded to a cave. Could there be an access point near 5 North?

The link to the video was posted by Alliecog on PT. I'm not sure it's worth tracking down though... It's more likely to make you dizzy than provide valuable info. Or, if it would, why? :waitasec:

I mean, I posted the reference to the video in response to the question of whether or not JR and AB /ZO were connected, but I'm still confused about where this is going... Let's say we can establish a link between AB and JR (which I don't think would be very surprising). Let's say AB and HT were out together in Indianapolis. What exactly does this tell us? Or even suggest?

HT not liking CR made me think that maybe that is the reason HT or LS other girl friends did not go with her that night.Either LS knew she was going to meet up with CR and did not want them to know or they did know and wanted no part of it.The only reason I say that is it seams very strange that CR and JR lived right next door to each other and were friends yet during the whole school year HT,LS never met him.Then they meet at the races and all of a sudden LS and CR are both at JR's at the same time which apparently has not happen during the whole school year.

Yes, I've always thought that too about HT.

As for HT and LS never meeting CR, since JR was in Spain second semester, that reduces the available time by half. Perhaps CR moved into 5 North in January as a sublet or something.

IMO, HT wasn't a good friend to Lauren. She was the chief instigator that night. Get her phone records and haul her butt in. I would bet my sweet Chihuahua that she was texting JW all night long giving him a blow by blow of every move she made and was about to make.

MOO

Instigator of what? There's no evidence that she was even with Lauren that night after she left Smallwood the first time, so how could she be giving JW a blow by blow of every move she made and was about to make?

The link to the video was posted by Alliecog on PT. I'm not sure it's worth tracking down though... It's more likely to make you dizzy than provide valuable info. Or, if it would, why? :waitasec:

I mean, I posted the reference to the video in response to the question of whether or not JR and AB /ZO were connected, but I'm still confused about where this is going... Let's say we can establish a link between AB and JR (which I don't think would be very surprising). Let's say AB and HT were out together in Indianapolis. What exactly does this tell us? Or even suggest?

Thanks I found it! I only asked about it because I was curious to see JR on video, not to link JR and AB. After watching it again, I couldn't pick him out, although there were several guys there with similar short hair and features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313