Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/moment-cas...ees-body-found/story?id=16670545#.T-4g5BdPs4R

Casey Anthony's jailers took her in shackles to a room where she was to be surprised by news coverage when police discovered her daughter's decomposed body, a tactic that her lawyer claims in a new book was "torture."

BBM
How shall I put it??? half-truth, mis-truth, oops I forgot to include some background info...

Baez failed to mention that OCA already knew that a body/skeletal remains of a child was found in the woods close to her home before she was lead into the medical unit.
HOW?
OCA was listening to the breaking news in her cell on her transistor radio...Every radio station and tv news station was broadcasting that a meter reader found the skeletal remains of a small child....

I will try to find the link where that information was stated, I believe it was in a sworn statement/deposition with a jail guard.
Finding this information may take some time...

UPDATE
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/08/ng.01.html

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, COVERING STORY: Well, what we`d heard, Nancy, is what Drew just explained that she`d taken in, she saw it on TV, she starts having this reaction.

But what Sergeant Billy Richardson told police is that he initially got word, don`t let her watch TV because of what`s going on, but everybody seemed to forget that she had this transistor radio. So he says when he`s got the word to go pick her up in her cell she had already been listening to reports. She knew what was going on and she was already in some emotional distress.

Will search for Sgt Richardson's sworn statement. Still searching..but I found this post in the LT Tammy Uncer thread..
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3563753#post3563753"]2008.12.11 Lt. Tammy Uncer Interview "Jail worker who saw KC's reaction" - Page 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Poster cmsg202 Post #208 Date April 7 2009

"Listen to the audio interview of Sgt. Billy Richardson that was released yesterday. He states that Casey was already aware of the breaking news story prior to her being brought by Uncer to medical. He said they didn't realize she had her personal radio in her cell and was listening to the news on the radio. So I don't think them bringing her to med was a big conspiracy, nor that the tape cannot be introduced into evidence. She already knew they had found the remains of a child not more than 1/2 mile from her house."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/moment-cas...ees-body-found/story?id=16670545#.T-4g5BdPs4R

Casey Anthony's jailers took her in shackles to a room where she was to be surprised by news coverage when police discovered her daughter's decomposed body, a tactic that her lawyer claims in a new book was "torture."

BBM
How shall I put it??? half-truth, mis-truth, oops I forgot to include some background info...

Baez failed to mention that OCA already knew that a body/skeletal remains of a child was found in the woods close to her home before she was lead into the medical unit.
HOW?
OCA was listening to the breaking news in her cell on her transistor radio...Every radio station and tv news station was broadcasting that a meter reader found the skeletal remains of a small child....

I will try to find the link where that information was stated, I believe it was in a sworn statement/deposition with a jail guard.
Finding this information may take some time...

UPDATE
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/08/ng.01.html

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, COVERING STORY: Well, what we`d heard, Nancy, is what Drew just explained that she`d taken in, she saw it on TV, she starts having this reaction.

But what Sergeant Billy Richardson told police is that he initially got word, don`t let her watch TV because of what`s going on, but everybody seemed to forget that she had this transistor radio. So he says when he`s got the word to go pick her up in her cell she had already been listening to reports. She knew what was going on and she was already in some emotional distress.

Will search for Sgt Richardson's sworn statement.

You are right - I "knew" she had that little transister radio, but I'd forgotten about it - one of the few personal possessions she was allowed to have. She bought it from the commissary, didn't she?

I didn' ever think she was feeling grief - I think she was feeling fear that little Caylee's body had been found and she was going to have to face everyone with the truth, including Baez and her parents, to say nothing of the charges against her. She must have been very relieved when Baez rushed over to console her - even though it could have been the body of that two year old little boy who was also missing at the time. The one whose mother committed suicide after some interaction with Nancy Grace. Poor little guy - I don't believe he's ever been found.

So has the term "mis-truth" hit the mainstream as legal language? I watched a bit of the Zimmerman bond hearing first thing this morning and was pretty shocked to hear his lawyer refer to GZ's wife omission about the funds she was holding as a "mis-truth".:what:

I thought only CA used that term. Didn't realize it was in such wide use.

OMG, I'm sure she is the one outing herself. Maybe she thinks everyone will believe JB's book and feel sorry for her because she has mental issues and has been molested. If I lived in Palm Beach I'd be there to throw tomatos.

Must be a nice guy to take her to a bar for a date! :floorlaugh:

I don't know about a nice guy - just someone who knows an easy *advertiser censored* when he sees one...
Can just hope that someone throws their beer in her face!
Imagine being in the same bar as that creature....:notgood:

The OP (I forget who it was) wanted to compare book sales between the two. All I said was let's compare inportant things, such as head to head court cases.

IIRC, that is still

Baez 1
Ashton 0

And btw, it was under the guidance of Ashton's boss, Lawson Lamar, that DNA was used for a conviction. For once, Ashton did what he was told to do; had he done that in the ANTHONY case the outcome may have been different.

I am glad you consider those three things listed are wins for Ashton; bet Caylee would think otherwise.

How can one ever compare Jeff to Jose?
Well, you can’t. Just for starters:

Jeff takes the Bar and PASSES it the First Time.

Jose takes the Bar, once, twice, three times he’s a lady…I mean a Lawyer.

Jeff introduces DNA to the Court System.

Jose introduces his DNA to FKC and her to him, by way of Twizzlers.

Jeff introduces Decomp Air Samples from FKC’s trunk to the Court System.

Jose blows air in the court room with his lies and FKC’s.

Let’s see, that’s three WINS for Jeff.

Jose: Hahahahahaha …… You did NOT WIN, the P12 were not interested in doing any work while they were on their PAID Vacation. All they wanted to be bothered with is Movies and Dessert. Not a Win To Me. BUT, hay, I will give you your P12 winners. Even Charlie Sheen would NOT call it winning, and I think he’s NUTS! AJMO

Isn't it bad karma to wish bad karma on some one else?

Yes Rossva, Ashton did laugh. Jose's comments were so bazaar that even a monk who had taken the vow of silence would probably crack up at some of the comments he made. Jose only won because he dragged the trial out so long the jurors wanted to go home. One Juror had a cruise to go on and another missed his dogs. Casey's need for attention will be her demise. I can guarantee we will have the last laugh here. Karma is already beginning to kick in for Ms Casey. Comparing Ashton to Baez is like comparing Einstein to Donald Duck. Guess who Baez is???:floorlaugh:

seriously! I thought her lawyers said that she was incapable of appropriate responses to her daughter's "accident" because of abuse? All of the sudden she is Healed? hallelujah!!! Also it is interesting to note that the grief she demonstrated at that moment was the "normal" grief and not the "party like a rock star" grief that she was displaying during those 31 days.
This Chick is a MEDICAL MIRICLE !!
Congratulations on your 1000th post!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it bad karma to wish bad karma on some one else?

Not at all.
Karma operates on the 'As ye sow, so shall ye reap' principle- there's nothing wrong IMO in wishing people would get what they deserve, what they earned, at the expense of a helpless child.
That would be close to justice.

OMG, I'm sure she is the one outing herself. Maybe she thinks everyone will believe JB's book and feel sorry for her because she has mental issues and has been molested. If I lived in Palm Beach I'd be there to throw tomatos.

Huh!!! Maybe Jeremy Lyons is in town - not my idea of a date....:what:

:waitasec: Think she'll have a beer or two? :waitasec:Watch some Fireworks pre 4th of July? Caylee would have loved to watch Fireworks.

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

Wait, Wait, WAIT! 1st of the month coming up again! Time for her to do her monthly Media 'me me me' thing. Palm Beach? Hmmm. Lots and LOTS of people down there with cameras :)

LOL Too funny Rossva.

ETA: actually, I don't know. Anyone?

What Goes Around, Comes Around or You Reap What You Sow. Say someone who does a bad, could take 10 minutes or 10 years, but Karma comes back and they get the bad paid right back at them in one form or another. I believe our Guardian Angels protect/watch over all of us and if someone does a bad against us, in time, that bad is given back to the offender.

Supposedly piers morgan paid cm $55,000 for fat pics. If locals get pics and out her, it will be wasted money by morgan. Maybe that will deter future payments for pictures.

OMG! When is this circus going to end? The clowns were sent in a long time ago. >insert pics of Baez, Mason, etc..< I was only coming here for laughs, but now I am just so freaking bored! They are Still trying to be "celebrities"? Ha~ha!!!

Supposedly piers morgan paid cm $55,000 for fat pics. If locals get pics and out her, it will be wasted money by morgan. Maybe that will deter future payments for pictures.

Whatever is being reported, I think she'll go in the opposite direction of Palm Beach, wind up at Universal Orlando:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:It would be funnier than all get out if the boards are inundated with a bunch of free fca photos tomorrow morning=no money for her:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson