Christina Laurean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how they will ever determine where she was or exactly her time of death. With the condition of the body, it would seem impossible to come up with such information. For all we know, Cesar kept her alive for a period of time and possibly overnight. (If his statement is partially true, he did keep her alive to go buy the bus ticket...at the very least.)
We don't know if he was with her for the bus ticket. She could have bought on her own as part of the "plan" (if there was such a plan). LE says death was on 14th, but previously said it was the 15th. My guess is that they were basing it on Xtina's alibi for the party with statements which may have confused dates (unless there was a seperate party on the 15th, but I do not think so). Of course, if she was killed on the 14th, then what were Cesar and Xtina doing on the 15th? Alot of confusion on timeline from 14-16 Dec - Littledeer, did you ever post anything on the timeline stuff you were reviewing? Would be most interested in this period.

I never thought about it till now, but I have never lived in a house my WHOLE LIFE that had both a door from the HOUSE to the backyard and one from the GARAGE into the backyard. The only houses I have seen with both a garage-backyard door and house-backyard door were custom-built or a total remodel.
FYI - for several years some communities require a seperate door from the garage for fire/safety reasons. Locally, all homes built in the 80s-to-mid 90s had the doors and then not all in late 90s-early-200s, then I think they required them again in early 2000s.

FYI - for several years some communities require a seperate door from the garage for fire/safety reasons. Locally, all homes built in the 80s-to-mid 90s had the doors and then not all in late 90s-early-200s, then I think they required them again in early 2000s.

Outside door to garage is required here also.....:)

I can't believe there hasn't been a photo of Christina released as of yet. You would think LE would want her photo out there for the public to come forward with any information regarding the case and her possible involvement.

I wonder how Xtina must feel today , confined to base, all eyes on her, feeling her alibi and stories shredding and poked full of holes, deathly afraid of being arrested any second, meanwhile is relaxing in the warm sunshine, drinking a cold Corona , getting reacquainted to old friends and relatives, laughing at how he got away with this and how he outsmarted both the USMC and LE. :furious:

I can only pray she flips on him bigtime.

I can't wait til he is caught and has to face the music. :behindbar

I can't believe there hasn't been a photo of Christina released as of yet. You would think LE would want her photo out there for the public to come forward with any information regarding the case and her possible involvement.

i know, golfmom ! In this day and age it is almost impossible not to find out about anyone on the web. We must be overlooking something if none of us have found her.

Where are the papparazzi when ya need 'em ? :mad:

You would think that someone at those parties took photos, wouldn't you?! Either at the Christmas party she supposedly attended on base or the parties at their home?! (I would be most interested in seeing those!)

I guess we will have to wait on National Enquirer to "buy" a photo of her from someone now.

LE hasn't been smart at all by not releasing her picture. She could very well be identified with Cesar at other locations in the days before and after the murder which connect her to some of his suspicious activities.

Oh and don't forget since he likes the ladies so much he probably has a little chica on his side keeping him company! ;)

I wonder how Xtina must feel today , confined to base, all eyes on her, feeling her alibi and stories shredding and poked full of holes, deathly afraid of being arrested any second, meanwhile is relaxing in the warm sunshine, drinking a cold Corona , getting reacquainted to old friends and relatives, laughing at how he got away with this and how he outsmarted both the USMC and LE. :furious:

The only problem I see with flipping on him, is if she was very involved with the plot to eliminate Maria.
If she is, she'd wouldn't want him to be found at all..
:waitasec:

I wonder if LE or her Lawyers told her to delete her myspace,facebook, etc etc..because there would be a hunt out for her picture? I know if I deleted my myspace and my pic I posted here on the picture thread there is no other pic. of me on the web anywhere...

Good point, Pharlap! Why help LE to drag him back and possibly give her up? She has a good thing going right now. Cesar and Christina's fight obviously wasn't a big deal since he keeps writing her love letters. I think it is wrong she keeps getting them tho. LE should be receiving those instead of her. She should never even see them, imo. Is she just biding her time now so she can finish her stint with the Marines and run to Mexico to meet up with Cesar? Probably. And if LE made a deal with her...nothing anyone can do about it if she does!

On the 15th Christina and Cesar were sitting in their house trying to figure out what the h*ll to do... :rolleyes:

We don't know if he was with her for the bus ticket. She could have bought on her own as part of the "plan" (if there was such a plan). LE says death was on 14th, but previously said it was the 15th. My guess is that they were basing it on Xtina's alibi for the party with statements which may have confused dates (unless there was a seperate party on the 15th, but I do not think so). Of course, if she was killed on the 14th, then what were Cesar and Xtina doing on the 15th? Alot of confusion on timeline from 14-16 Dec - Littledeer, did you ever post anything on the timeline stuff you were reviewing? Would be most interested in this period.

OK, I just saw on another thread that Maria and Cesar used the SAME ATM!! What are the odds??? Can anyone confirm?

14 Dec ATM - I have only seen a grey and blurry pic that looks like Maria, but very fuzzy - anyone see more? Any evidence in her actions in the video that Cesar might have been with her? Was she looking over her shoulders, etc? Could be some truth in his story that he took her to the bus station. Still a very short timeline for the kill and clean-up.

However, a devil's advocate might note that one would only have to do minor clean-up in a 1-car garage that appeared to be FULL of junk. Assume blood in LR was likely trace amount from him walking in to clean himself up? Just would have to cover and hide her body, get rid of his clothes (not sure about those shoes), and keep wife out of garage - did not appear to be any wify sort of things in the garage. Devil's advocate also could say that the square paint-over in the garage was thought by Xtina to be a sample for her to approve the color for the LR - my wife and I have done this before.

Still he would have had to drag body out, dig hole, pull-down fence sections (were any already loose/down?), bury Maria, then set-up burn pit and let burn for hours, convince wife of need to start painting - all without wife knowing anything (???) Hmmmm... Of course the nosy neighbor did not note anything unnusual until reflecting on events after the police and media descended upon them.

Good point, Pharlap! Why help LE to drag him back and possibly give her up? She has a good thing going right now. Cesar and Christina's fight obviously wasn't a big deal since he keeps writing her love letters. I think it is wrong she keeps getting them tho. LE should be receiving those instead of her. She should never even see them, imo. Is she just biding her time now so she can finish her stint with the Marines and run to Mexico to meet up with Cesar? Probably. And if LE made a deal with her...nothing anyone can do about it if she does!

I'll put that into the mix...

They are not intercepting her mail? OMG! Anyone know where she is receiving the letters, home address, parents house etc? Has LE released anything about the content? Not that it matters, she is probably keeping the REAL letters to herself!!

Exactly golfmom I can't believe it eitther, I said that just the other day.

So when did the hubby make the pit, the day he borrowed the shovel?

Probably ........ but then why would he need to borrow a shovel?
Did he not own a shovel after living there for 2 years?
Did he buy a shovel when he went to Lowes that day?
Did he go to Lowes before or after borrowing the shovel?
How many shovels did he need?
One for himself and one for .....?!:waitasec:

Littledeer, did you ever post anything on the timeline stuff you were reviewing? Would be most interested in this period.

Just got home from work and going to start it right now. I even cheated and worked on it at work! I have 3 1/2 legal size pages of dates with information for from 12/14 to 12/31 alone.

I am going to break it up per a suggestion from another poster as Post 12/14 and Pre 12/14.

Wish me luck. Hopefully, I have one part done by this evening posted for you all. And please forgive me before hand for what ever I miss!!

Christina's Grandfather who passed away in '07

Name: Daniel E Shifflet & Company Lpa
Address: 4947 Prspct Uppr Sndsky Prospect, OH 43342
Phone Number: 740-382-2611
Specialties: Personal Injury & Property Damage Law
Bankruptcy Law

OK, I just saw on another thread that Maria and Cesar used the SAME ATM!! What are the odds??? Can anyone confirm?

Cesar used the Marine Federal Credit Union ATM, Maria was using a BofA ATM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine