Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't George and Cindy go to Ohio and come back with a new car?
Maybe while up there, they arranged a place for her to live.

Also, in the picture of the necklaces- the lower one looks to me like a pewter box, like it might hold cremation ashes.

I think the family was in on the whole scam all along.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c5a2f49c-8a99-44df-861d-a041c0907fd4

Well her gum chomping does look familiar. :wink: But otherwise it looks like someone trying to look like her. When she walks she always puts her hands in a fist and flexes them...she's not doing that here. Her proportions look different to me (torso to leg ratio).

She's a little knock-kneed-- I think this is her, for sure. And that gum, omg, she must be going wild with that carp after so long a hiatus. :crazy:

The length of KC's nose from eyebrow to the bulbous/nostril part is longer than the girl in these pics. KC's lips are also thinner, though injections could account for that. I will be surprised if that is her. IF that Taylor guy did actually meet with her, he could tell if the weight matches. For some reason this girl looks Asian to me.

Sunglasses and glasses make your nose look shorter.
I made a couple of comparisons. I am 99% sure it is her.
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck - it probably is Casey Anthony!

ca1copy.jpg

ca6copy.jpg

eye color is the same also. I believe her natural eye color is gray.

My eye color is very similar to Casey's. I have a little bit of yellow near my pupil that makes my eyes appear dark blue, green, grey and ice blue depending on the day.

Oh yeah, she went back to that same rack in front of the window twice. Totally staged. And totally her. Wow, I feel some ire building up inside of me. grrr.

She looks TERRIBLE. LOL.

The one where she is walking down the street in a white top seems SO contrived. Like bad acting in a high school play. "Casey" (Wandering up the street, looking around, enjoying sunshine and freedom.) - Oh hello! are you a camera man? "JB" (Ducking in a bush, looking shifty) - Why yes I am! No lawyers with new camera's here! - Both exit stage left.

I really hope KC is not profiting from these photos.

In the photos, she does not look that good. I would think if KC had allowed a photographer to take the pics, she would have made herself look good. JMO

It appears to me that the person in the photo is deliberately using the long bangs to hide the left side of her face/cheek area, where KC has a plethora of moles which would definitely give her away. It would be highly unlikely a person who looked so much like KC would have moles in the same exact places on that one cheek, so they are deliberately hiding them. Hiding them that way, brings attention to the fact. IMOO

Aqua

probably is her

probably was staged and taped a few days ago

while we are sitting here contemplating if it is her..... and concentrating on Ohio, she's probably on a plane heading to Florida.

If you keep people's attention "over here," they forget about "over there" ...... classic game.

I think it's definately her, she is definately aware of the camera, and she is definately outta there by now.

I'm not getting that these are staged at all. Not sure what everyone is seeing. This is someone who has been in protective custody for 23 hours a day for three years, and a person who knows that if anyone recognizes here - there will in her mind anyhow, be a mob like the one outside of the jail when she was released, chasing after her and screaming at her.

She looks uncomfortable to me - and paranoid - like someone who can't sit still - trying to relax, but can't. Everything is too different to her. And where oh where are the instant denials and guffaws from the Defense Team???

I think you are right...this appears staged. For one thing who spends the whole time you are in the store shopping in the window area of the store???? Shot in Ohio but doubt if she is there permanently. jmo

TO be perfectly honest, these TMZ photos appear to be closer to looking like the "Casey look-alike" from the "bad photo" days...

Back then, I was initially convinced "bad Casey" was ICA Casey, but the actual *advertiser censored* star came forward and claimed the photo as hers..

This girl looks JUST LIKE the "bad picture" girl....to me! :crazy:

The coincidence of the timing of release of these photos also does not escape me....

Less than 24 hours before Casey is supposively supposed to surface in OC by court order and NOW we suddenly see photos of her galavanting around town by herself???

Oh yeah, she went back to that same rack in front of the window twice. Totally staged. And totally her. Wow, I feel some ire building up inside of me. grrr.

Yep. Adjusting her shirt just as she comes into the camera's view. she knew she was being filmed. Went into a shop ala LiLo, shopping racks at the windows.

I feel like this really is her, simply by looking at the markings on her skin. You can see she has a small mole on her lower left chin (or its on the right, to us) - which I can see in the alleged photos of her as well. You can also see a mole on her cheek in the alleged profile shot, which you can make out in the original picture of her. The nose seems exactly the same - only the eyes look different - too small - but she could have been squinting...

bbm

Corrective lenses for nearsightedness can do that.

Can't believe this is my only day off, and here I sit! LOL! Thanks for posting this video, btw.
I think it is CFCA. And it is surely staged. That's sort of a giveaway, with her staying right in the store windows looking at stuff.

And you will notice she never really looks in the direction of the camera.....she looks anywhere but .....weird. Staged for sure!! JMO

TO be perfectly honest, these TMZ photos appear to be closer to looking like the "Casey look-alike" from the "bad photo" days...

Back then, I was initially convinced "bad Casey" was ICA Casey, but the actual *advertiser censored* star came forward and claimed the photo as hers..

This girl looks JUST LIKE the "bad picture" girl....to me! :crazy:

LOL, I thought of that, too!! Wouldn't that be something if it was that other person.

I really hope KC is not profiting from these photos.

In the photos, she does not look that good. I would think if KC had allowed a photographer to take the pics, she would have made herself look good. JMO

I'll wager she is profiting from these pics.

Notice in the video when she comes out of the store, she passes that family? She looks down and adjust her hat.

I'm not getting that these are staged at all. Not sure what everyone is seeing. This is someone who has been in protective custody for 23 hours a day for three years, and a person who knows that if anyone recognizes here - there will in her mind anyhow, be a mob like the one outside of the jail when she was released, chasing after her and screaming at her.

She looks uncomfortable to me - and paranoid - like someone who can't sit still - trying to relax, but can't. Everything is too different to her. And where oh where are the instant denials and guffaws from the Defense Team???

I agree. Did you see how she avoided the oncoming family? She also touched her hair as if to comfort herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member