Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Monday morning and no good news about this precious little girl. :(

I listened to the phone convos on Nancy Grace Friday night. This twit Casey doesn't give a flip about anyone else, especially her daughter. :furious: Her words made me sick to my stomach. :furious:

Good post Bluedevil....

Also someone asked about charges against Casey. The felony charges that are pending are for child neglect, and theft. The homicide charges haven't been made yet. Baez was saying it was possible, something he admitted during the bond hearing.

OME

does anyone know if the cadaver dogs can mistake anything else for decomp? I know it's highly unlikely, but I think I read in a previous post here that garbage can release some of the same fluids as a decomposing body? was there any truth to that?

also I did a search for "zanny the nanny" on google and came across the character from the Starbucks books. Then of course I found the link where someone on here from a previous discussion had already found that. But I agree that Casey could have used the name from books she read as a kid.

This Zenaida Ortiz has an interesting possibility too...but once again....what's up with the dogs hitting on the back yard and trunk? Did that happen in the maddy mccain case tho too? Didn't they think there was decomp in the trunk?

The cadaver dogs are trained to hit on human decomposition only. They won't hit on food, no matter how old, nor another animal decomposing. Interesting, isn't it?

Respectfully: I never heard Cindy say "I've given you a month to find her". I heard (and read) "I've given you a month." Which could mean any number of things. My first impression upon hearing it was that they were fighting over a custody issue with Caylee.

I personally believe it is important that we do not put words in people's mouths -- it is very easy to do, given what we know so far and all the lies and such.

I heard it on Fox when the tapes were first released. I'm sure I am not the only one who has.

How can you put words in someones mouth when they said it themselves?

IMO, all the lies surronding this case is a direct result of Casey and Grandma telling them. There would be no more lies if they would tell the truth.

Respectfully snipped

WELCOME to Websleuths. This is an addictive bunch. lol..

So you only live about 10 minutes from the Anthony home? Interesting. Is there any local talk there about why extended family or friends tend to appear so distant? Or is this just what some of us are assuming, due to lack of the big picture from media?

No local talk that I have heard of besides that everyone just thinks Casey is definitely holding out info and knows where that baby is. This is one of those grapevine things but my coworker's boyfriend is friends with the people Casey borrowed the shovel from. But...with grapevine talk you don't really know what details get left out. All we heard was that they searched those people's home thoroughly as well...how much of that is true I don't know.

When grandma said on the tapes "I've given you a month to find her" that sealed it for me.

Grandma is probably in on this and Casey killed her child.
I would like to see Grandma Crazy sitting in jail right now. She knows something and is not helping find her grandkid. She wants to be the "grieving" granny all over ever freaking news cast she can find yet she will not tell the truth.

Welcome to WS, Cindi! :blowkiss:

Thanks Pixies.. :blowkiss:

I still can't believe GM knew anything about this.. at least BEFORE the fact. That 911 call where she is telling the operator that the babysitter stole the baby was just too realistic!! She sounds genuinely upset

So the neighbors have changed the time line for the shovel borrowing?
Are they still saying the car was backed in and it seemed strange?
I caught the tail end of a shrink analyzing Casey on FOX, missed most of it because Drew Peterson was on Fox and Friends (OT) talking about the tape recordings.
So, what did the shrink say?
TIA
PS Hailiejade, I will PM you when I know the time of the PC

They can be if the prisoner knew he/she was being taped and monitored.

What I find interesting is that this is being released to the public. I don't think I have ever seen jailhouse videos like these before.

Salem

i'm pretty sure that most prisoners, if not all, are informed of their rights (or lack thereof) as prisoners. meaning, the same civil standards don't apply. they monitor all calls and police interviews, your in-person phone calls are monitored and recorded, they check all mailings for contraband. they are not supposed to record or monitor attorney meetings or correspondence, but i doubt strongly that these rules are always strictly followed.

i thought it was interesting, too, that they released the videos to the public. for one, it made casey aware of the fact that her every word was being recorded and analyzed. but maybe they released it to get people who knew her to come forward. they are working with less than brilliance here, so all they needed was one person to come forward and say "hey i know X who knows Y who knows Patrick and Casey are friends. I dont know why they pretend they dont" Or, I know the Mike that Patrick mentions. Or, "Casey told me that this nanny-tale is just a cover." I don't know, but the only thing i can really get from it is that they were fishing for answers or wanted to display casey in her true form - not some poor defenseless 22 year old whose child was just kidnapped and then the awful, untrustworthy police simply blamed her without cause...

I heard it on Fox when the tapes were first released. I'm sure I am not the only one who has.

IMO, all the lies surronding this case is a direct result of Casey and Grandma telling them. There would be no more lies if they would tell the truth.

I didn't hear that either. I also heard "I've given you a month".

Did that happen in the maddy mccain case tho too? Didn't they think there was decomp in the trunk?

It was said, but the thing is: Portuguese law enforcement keep their investigations under wraps and away from the public, as much as possible... most info is leaked from inside informants, and to this very day, a lot of us are still waiting to find out what was true and what wasn't true, about what went on in the investigation.

I really didn't take it as that. When gma said "i've given you a month" I really took that as, Casey has been off doing her own thing causing them stress for a month and Casey had not let gma talk to Caylee. I think gma was just fedup really. I didn't take it as she knew caylee was missing.

All I found was a posting from a Zenaida O from New York about wanting to see her grand-daughter but the other gp's have custody and her son wants to see the kid too or something and he lives in Florida.....

I have no clue if they have any relation to Jesus O. and this post I found on a site says the other gp's are jehovas witness ( I have no clue if the Anthony's are) and the daughter (mother of the grandchild this lady is talking about) is mentally handicapped.....(lol..thought that might apply all jokes aside)

So the neighbors have changed the time line for the shovel borrowing?
Are they still saying the car was backed in and it seemed strange?
I caught the tail end of a shrink analyzing Casey on FOX, missed most of it because Drew Peterson was on Fox and Friends (OT) talking about the tape recordings.
So, what did the shrink say?
TIA
PS Hailiejade, I will PM you when I know the time of the PC

Shrink pretty much said what alot of us have discussed here, which is common sense IMO, and that is that Casey's demeanor and comments were strange and inappropriate, didn't fit, etc. (not a direct quote, just my summary of what he said).

When grandma said on the tapes "I've given you a month to find her" that sealed it for me.

Grandma is probably in on this and Casey killed her child.
I would like to see Grandma Crazy sitting in jail right now. She knows something and is not helping find her grandkid. She wants to be the "grieving" granny all over ever freaking news cast she can find yet she will not tell the truth.

Welcome to WS, Cindi! :blowkiss:

Did Cindy say "I've given you a month to find her"? or did she just say "i've given you a month." It it's the latter, it might refer to all the times Cindy called Casey and wanted to talk to Caylee, and Casey said she was at the pool with a friend, or with the nanny. In other words, "I've given you a month" might just mean "I've been asking you for a month to talk to her, and you keep coming up with excuses as to why I can't. Now you tell me she's gone...where the h** is she!"

No local talk that I have heard of besides that everyone just thinks Casey is definitely holding out info and knows where that baby is. This is one of those grapevine things but my coworker's boyfriend is friends with the people Casey borrowed the shovel from. But...with grapevine talk you don't really know what details get left out. All we heard was that they searched those people's home thoroughly as well...how much of that is true I don't know.

I'm sure it is quiet surreal around there. I'm glad to see a local here with us! :) There are so many things we can all speculate on, this is such a twisted and bizarre case. I really do wish more locals, even acquaintances of Casey's, would make a post or two also. Thanks for that bit of info.

It says on our local news homepage that the grandparents and lee are scheduled to visit casey in jail again today.

All I found was a posting from a Zenaida O from New York about wanting to see her grand-daughter but the other gp's have custody and her son wants to see the kid too or something and he lives in Florida.....

I have no clue if they have any relation to Jesus O. and this post I found on a site says the other gp's are jehovas witness ( I have no clue if the Anthony's are) and the daughter (mother of the grandchild this lady is talking about) is mentally handicapped.....(lol..thought that might apply all jokes aside)

I would say based on the description of ZG being in the neighborhood of 26 and to my knowledge there has been no confirmation Jesus is Caylee's bio dad, prob not, but dont want to discourage anyone from digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100