AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Can I ask (if you know) if it's usually for serious things or if they tend to do it as a precaution?

Imo, it is mostly as a precaution. I don't remember any events causing a lockdown since last year, well, Christmas 08, is that last year or the year before, lol?

Now they want to bring out the "bipolar" card...amazing....Tina Mercer, the unfit Chipley FL mother who gave her baby to the nasty "babysitter" also is "bipolar"...and "emotionally immature">>
(to me that means a nasty brat JMO)....

now I suppose we will hear more sad tales about Elizabeth...and I say "who cares"?

Lots of people are able to live decent lives if they take their medications...women have postpartum depression but they take their meds and their responsible families watch the kids...or else they end up like that Andrea woman in Texas who drowned her babies

enough is enough...children's services had every reason to take Gabe from Elizabeth months ago...we need to start holding them accountable

I hope he ends up ok, like Shannon did (no thanks to her bio=mother)....

they both should have been removed. DCF said Shannon was in in "intermediate danger">> wonder what sort of danger Gabe was in?? Immediate danger JMO

The thing with bipolar folk is that the very nature of the illness itself causes them to deny the diagnosis and they will NOT take their medication. Because of a personal situation I am very VERY close to involving a baby that has been endangered, I have come to believe that any parent with a diagnosis of bipolar should have to have someone legally sign off that they have witnessed and can verify they are taking their medication in order to retain custody of children. It is VERY scary stuff, can be normal and loving at times and literally psychotic other times. We've been through the most scary, like watching every minute 24/7 to be sure a knife wasn't used to cut an imaginary tumor out of the baby. I couldn't even leave the room to use the bathroom. :eek:

I wonder if this statement was made to someone elses statement. Maybe he made a statment and then they asked a question and he said he couldn't give any info, then they asked why, and he said he would be questioned.

it was a FB status update

it wasn't in reply to anyone

Maybe they knew she was coming in and the other inmates made threats or comments about her, so they put everyone on lockdown.

How abnormal is it for the system to go on lockdown? Is it normally only every few months or does it happen regularly?

In my experience, and I only know about here ... it's pretty common ... every couple of months or even more frequently sometimes

They don't shy away from doing it here. If there's anything that seems out of the ordinary routine or if they find drugs in a cell or if some inmates are 'restless' - boom, lockdown

that booking photo that we saw on the azcentral site says it's from Dec. 10/09

I still haven't seen one from today at the maricopa county site but it looks like it could take up to 3 days?

that booking photo that we saw on the azcentral site says it's from Dec. 10/09

I still haven't seen one from today at the maricopa county site but it looks like it could take up to 3 days?
On this news link it states that the mug shot is a new one, so IDK. No, they still haven't put her photo/charges up on the jail website.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html

Does anyone remember the moment of revelation the other night on NG when TS was going through the motions of how she recollected that EJ had a GPS in her car. Like she had just remembered at the police interview that day and here her daughter is saying TS is the person that gave it to EJ? Piece of work she is.

Is Tammi's middle name actually Faye or Fay? Or is it something else?

Grrr. <edited> Oh, so I guess if he were on NG three days in a row that would be considered 'helping'.

Or maybe if TPS and EJ would open their mouths, he'd know where to look.
Better question: Is the biological mother doing ANYTHING to help find the baby?

Grrr.<edited> Oh, so I guess if he were on NG three days in a row that would be considered 'helping'.

That just made me SO angry that I can't even think of what I was going to type:furious::furious::furious:!

Thanks LadyL, then the one I linked above isn't her. That's why I only linked, I wasn't sure.

Does anyone remember the moment of revelation the other night on NG when TS was going through the motions of how she recollected that EJ had a GPS in her car. Like she had just remembered at the police interview that day and here her daughter is saying TS is the person that gave it to EJ? Piece of work she is.

I posted at the time that it was probably more an "Oh, %!$#!" moment than and "Aha" moment. ;)

ETA: that makes me believe it is possible to collect call a cell phone then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member