Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted." Well, I hope he is right. Jail rules and prison rules may be different, I know that in prision they allow inmates to get married. I would like to know if this is allowed would it be recorded just like the visits, I don't see it being any different.

I also wonder is Cindy is asking for this not so much for the family Private Jail Service, but to make Casey see what Caylee looks like now..Casey is spiteful we all know, but we know she got a lot of her traits from Cindy.

I'm aghast--but I shouldn't be. Expect only the bizarre, the surreal, the unmitigated gall of these people. I'm so upset with myself, following the rules all these years, behaving myself, when I could have been flouting authority with abandon!! Hey, if the A's can do it, why not the rest of us?

I am shocked that both Attorneys spoke to the media on camera about this. They are not very good at their PR jobs are they?

And I'm going to get warmed up watching JVM at 7- I have a feeling it's going to be difficult to watch Nancy Grace. I'm thinking wine and advil around 7:45 to get me ready.

What is absolutely unforgivable about this request if true, is that this jailhouse memorial will not be about honoring Caylee and her life, it will be about Casey.

"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted." Well, I hope he is right. Jail rules and prison rules may be different, I know that in prision they allow inmates to get married. I would like to know if this is allowed would it be recorded just like the visits, I don't see it being any different.

I also wonder is Cindy is asking for this not so much for the family Private Jail Service, but to make Casey see what Caylee looks like now..Casey is spiteful we all know, but we know she got a lot of her traits from Cindy.

All Casey would see at this farce of a "funeral" is a closed casket. She won't get to see what Caylee looks like now until she's sitting in court and the SA brings out all of the pictures of Caylee's remains.

This has gone beyond denial, and supporting Casey. This is like spitting on Caylee's memory.

Reunification of the entire family, huh?
Seems to me Casey made sure the entire family would never be unified again.

And we all know there are no other families that are separated due to incarceration. Maybe they could drop the urn off at the jail so Casey can keep it with her. Or what the hell, we should just open the jailhouse doors and let Princess Casey walk on out the door. Who are we to stand in the way of family reunification. Cruel and unusual punishment and all <gag>

Good Lord ! CA must have gotten hold of the KC Kool-aid !

I'm sorry and I may be kicked off the site for saying this........but EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE SEEMS TO BE CRAZY!!! moo

Yea - you wonder if Casey even wants to have the private service. We have heard that the A's and Lee do - but nothing from Casey's side. JB hasn't come out and said he is trying to help arrange it has he?

Why can't they hold a private service, let JB or one of his associates videotape it, then take it to the jail for Casey to see. Wouldn't that avoid having it released to the media?

I just have NO words... such a request is BEYOND unbelievable..
EVERYDAY seems like some new bizarro thing pops up...

I am shocked that both Attorneys spoke to the media on camera about this. They are not very good at their PR jobs are they?

And I'm going to get warmed up watching JVM at 7- I have a feeling it's going to be difficult to watch Nancy Grace. I'm thinking wine and advil around 7:45 to get me ready.

Hi pirate,

JVM said she is going to have Luka on tonight.

Well knock me down and slap me silly!!!! My God!!!! Help!!!

JVM just warbled about this and it is amazing!!! Orlando will go off like a rocket I think if this happens. I'm splitting my ribs with screaming laughter. My head hurts from shock. I may get sick. Can I have some candy now.

Unbelievable. Just shocking really. No words.

A jailhouse funeral. When pigs fly. And I think they do now. :waitasec:

JVM to have details coming up next on HL News. Says BC is "negotiating" for the jailhouse funeral. Negotiating with what????

What in the he!! is wrong with these (expletive) people! Why is Conway doing the negotiating? Why not JB considering that the whole reason for wanting it there in the first place is because HIS client, the (gag me) "Mother/Victim" is jailed there? Is CA initiating this on her own? Would KC even want it there? I don't see it happening for the simple fact that if they do it for her, they'd have to do it for every other inmate - Jeez with the number of inmates in that jail, there could be a funeral service everyday of the week. Of course it could all be a crock of crap to - purely for appearance sake to make it look like KC (more like CA) did everything that she could to try to go to Caylee's service. Its a great opportunity for CA to state in front of the a camara, "What Mother, who supposedly murdered her child, does everything in her power to be able to attend that child's funeral service, does that make sense to you? It doesn't make sense because KC didn't kill Caylee." Why are these attorneys even making these type of statements to the media? Why would they want to get that out there to the public? The past week, week in a half LA's attorney TL and G & C's attorney BC and of course JB have all been on a media marathon and I for one am extremely suspicious as to what their motives are. I'd also like to know if all of these attorneys are on the same page or essentially "on the same team" - out of media and public view of course. Or are they fragmented at this point? If so, is it a three-way or a two-way fragmentation with G & C + BC and LA + TL in one camp and KC + JB in the other? I would love to be a fly on their wall(s)... :waitasec:

Oh just wait until Nancy Grace hears about this one!! Her head will be spinning. She will be so mad and in such an evil mood...she will be cutting off and biting the heads of every guest she has on,even more so than usual!!

I'm scared!:eek:

LOL - I am giggling thinking about that...you are so right! :eek: :crazy:

:crazy::crazy: JVM just told MG the story ...... so we know that NG knows it too. BOMBSHELL, duck.

They want a jailhouse memorial service to show KC as a GRIEVING, DISTRAUGHT mother who couldn't possibly have harmed her child. It's all about creating REASONABLE DOUBT in just ONE prospective juror's mind. All they need is ONE juror to doubt that she could have killed Caylee to have a hung jury.

I understand the concept, however it's too late for KC to appear as the grieving mother. She has had months to show the public that she is an innocent grieving mother, she failed. Out of all the documents and videos that have been released so far, there is not one piece of evidence that shows she has showed any emotion, grief, worry or remorse towards Caylee, on the contrary it is quite the opposite.

It would never be allowed. If they want to schedule a video visitation during regular video visiting hours and bring their urn with them I guess that is their option to do so. But they are not going to be set up with a private tea party room. Hello? Earth to the Anthony's. It is really time to come up for air.

I just have NO words... such a request is BEYOND unbelievable..

If this request is outside of the jail's standard operating policy - i.e.the granting of it would involve special treatment - does anyone know who we would contact or how we can protest the granting of this "special request" on the grounds that it is beyond reasonable standards of good taste and human decency.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back