48 Hours: Eleven Hundred Miles to Murder - 18 February 2017 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS

Would someone please post the link to the 48 Hours Facebook page?

All that comes up for me are really old 48 Posts. I can find nothing on the page I have for 48 Hours about Sievers

I'm on the west coast and 48 hours is supposed to start in 20 minutes. After reading here how slanted the show is I decided not to watch it as well. I don't want to get all fired up.

Sounds like Mark's attorneys may have proposed the idea of the show to 48 Hours as a way to build sympathy for Mark. Similar to what Lin Wood does (i.e. promoting the Intruder theory) in the Jon Benet murder case. Although TS family did not want be a part of the program, the journalists should have at least included key info from the discovery docs.

Hopefully after MS and JR are convicted, 20/20 or Dateline will do a much more balanced show and TS family will provide interviews without fear of compromising the case.

I'll put my two cents in on Twitter as well.

I just don't see how this is even a thing you can do.

Hey there friends! Watching now (super late but DVR saved the day) I'm going to watch & read the previous posts here now. Thank you for being my favorite thread on this website. So many hours of great sleuthing and discussions until all of the arrests were finally made. Love you all.

How can JRR and CWW be tried at the same time???? CWW admitted guilt he is to be sentenced, no trial.

IMO defense asked 48 Hours if they wanted an interview, gave them the questions to ask and list of people to talk to. How much did these people get paid.

False reporting...shame on 48 Hours.....and I bet they read here.

CWW already took a plea deal. He will not be tried with JR. CWW will go to trial if he does not live up to his agreement with the SAO. JR and MS might be tried together, who knows. Case management conference is Thursday 2/23

Hell no. NOPE. I tweeted them but WIlL be writing them in length tomorrow. BS!!! This is why Dateline is a much better show. SMDH

iMO

Welcome to the 48 Hours many of us following the JonBenet Ramsey case are very familiar with.

The horrid job Erin and 48 Hours have done over the years, painting the Ramseys as victims blah blah blah. Now Erin and her team are doing the same
in this case.

Jessica Lipscomb was interviewed. How did she do?

She was a major disappointment. That said, I'm sure there were extensive edits to any commentary from non-MS friendly interviewees. My instinct is that Mark's family and legal team offered exclusive rights to CBS for this, and future MS related information, with the caveat that they have control over what is published. Sadly, this show was primarily a promo for MS. There were very few actual facts and a lot of irrelevant comments. :furious: :rage:

CWW already took a plea deal. He will not be tried with JR. CWW will go to trial if he does not live up to his agreement with the SAO. JR and MS might be tried together, who knows. Case management conference is Thursday 2/23

I knew CWW took a deal...never thought of the other two in the same trial. I do not see that happening...or it was false reporting...imagine that.

In one way I wish the Judge would put a gag order on the defense and the entire parties, but then they might be the best harm to themselves! Proud TS side is keeping mum no matter how much they want to speak out.

The two prior workers were out for their minute of fame and money....step mommy and sis too. Oh Faga, you are out of your element.

I'm pleased I came here first! After reading all the posts, I'll delete Dateline from last night and save myself the agony of watching it.

Many thanks to all of you who suffered for the Cause.

Nice going, 48 Hours...
What about poor Markie sitting on the roof with his kids?
Hiding in neighbors' yards.
Tossing computers the day of the funeral.
Burner phones.
Go Fund Me.
The purple truck guy.
Inappropriate phone calls with his mother while in prison.
Child custody case.
Theresa's tireless charity work.
Alleged swinging lifestyle while no one has yet been named or interviewed. Perhaps all made up by Markie?
etc., etc., etc.

It seems as if just "few" things were left or edited out.

Crap like this is why I quit watching main stream news years ago. It's strictly for advertising and entertainment and it's crappy entertainment at that.

I am totally disgusted. Journalism with a bias, big time!! What about brother from another..... speaking daily for years? A who lived off his wife and did nothing but worry about his sick sexual fantasies. I can go on but I realize I am ranting. I feel sick!!!!

I was so looking forward to this show after catching the preview on last week's 20/20, and I fell asleep last night before it even came on after catching the stomach flu from my son. Now it sounds like a good thing, as I'm not sure it would have done anything for my tender stomach. SMH

I haven't seen it yet - planning to try to watch today. I am curious how many times the phrase "hit 17 times with a hammer" is used in the show and in the promos around the show.

1) it makes for salacious tagline to promote the show, but I am concerned that
2) It being repeated it over and over it numbs a potential jury pool to the power of those words

That is a brutal and violent up close act to be repeated 17 times. That is shocking stuff and something that I think would pack a powerul punch when delivered to a jury. Unless the sting has been removed because they have heard it over and over going into trial already.

reading your thoughts on teh show I know I am going to be a very unhappy camper while watching it.

Would someone please post the link to the 48 Hours Facebook page?

All that comes up for me are really old 48 Posts. I can find nothing on the page I have for 48 Hours about Sievers

Not sure if someone already did but this is what I am finding... there are multiple Status/Post on this page about it. Disgusting !!

https://www.facebook.com/48hours/

I was reading through the thread on the Abigail & Liberty tragedy and watching 48 Hours :tantrum:. I was aghast, couldn't believe what I was seeing, what egregious bias. Fake media indeed.

I Tweeted Erin Moriarty last night and asked why the 48 hours episode was biased in favor of MS. She stated "Because as reporters we believe in innocent until proven guilty. There has not been a trial. I want to raise every possibility."

Despite the bias, I noticed the majority who posted on Twitter believe Mark was behind his wife's murder.

I get that because there has not been a trial the show is being very careful about revealing evidence against Mark which makes sense ig they want to avoid lawsuits. But to disparage the victim?

I believe once MS and JR are convicted or after the trial all their dirty little secrets will be revealed in books, TV shows, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

c61133e56eeb2fcdb4907b6d384bd216.jpg

d83b61424a2cd41b2cb497f86b55a812.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members