2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

What specific lies in the filing does he mean? Blah, I have to go back and read it. I forget.

I think this may be the lies BC is referring to:

11. Additionally,TES counsel acknowledges that he allowed another lawyer, not part of the defense team, to review all of the documents at this leisure. Interestingly enough, that lawyer now represents the parents of the Defendant, who were previously represented byTES counsel, for whatever purposes, primarily related solely to media appearances. There were no issues of privacy raised then; no indications that that lawyer was restricted from having copies or making notes; no indications that that lawyer had to pay cash in advance to look at the files. Where is the "bad faith" now?

and this:
13. What is more disturbing is that he has used his position with Texas Equusearch to compel his former clients to sign a waiver of conflict in exchange for their new lawyer reviewing the Equusearch documents. Exhibit "B". This can under no
circumstances be considered a knowing and voluntary waiver.

snipped from this motion http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...ication for Subpoena Duces Tecum 8-9-2010.pdf

Will HHJP now call a hearing to discuss all the things jb is "adledging" (lies)---will he have to come clean on anything at all??? Will the Judge be able to start keeping him more in line????? Seems like he does more things to throw this off course than need be....or perhaps that is just me?COLOR]

MN states in his email that he allowed BC first look at "all the TES documents of searchers that he had in his possession." I don't understand where Conway claims that Baez was lying. Anyone?

Cindy's a loose cannon and Baez knows this. I think he has manipulated her with many things, like those "false" Caylee sightings. He knows she will protect ICA as Spindy has no troubles spinning those tales and her words. She can turn on anyone at any given point. Cindy is doing what she's done all her life, she's still "trying" to control ICA and I'm thinking ICA is at her breaking point with her own mother. These two woman dispise each other and with each sentence Cindy contradicts herself and ICA's actions. JMHO

Now Baez wants the world to believe, since ICA was under "public" scrutiny, or incarcerated, she could not have placed Caylee at Suburban. Well, bright one, ICA had a whole month, from June 15, 2008 until July 15, 2008 to do this dastardly deed. Which, IMO, will be proven in the evidence collected with and around Caylee's remains. I believe, Baez should tell his client, how bad things look...one can dream, can't I??? I know ICA will never admit to her wrong especially since precious Caylee's remains were found with duct tape over her airways. She will fight this till her death, which might be imminent since she's got a 50/50 chance, LWOP or a DP conviction! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

IDK..but seems to me, the A's had been very quiet, up until the infamous 911 calls got into court. Seems CA MUST try and turn it around. See, IMO, I believe CA can't be the one who brings ICA down! I think BC might have told her to let it go, Cindy...but Cindy in all her glory, must set the record straight, it must not look like she is betraying ICA. No one can keep her quiet when she wants to go off on these tangents...JMHO

It can't be only the accusation on Baez' part with the 4,000 TES records, which according to MN, didn't happen..So, we're left wondering until we hear it from BC's mouth...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

IMO the unsigned letter from Cindy and George and the emails accusing MN may have played a part in the resignation..after all this letter and the email exchange was included as part of the Motion by Baez..and IMO probably without Brad's knowledge..

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

With regret I am forced to resign as George and Cindy Anthonys attorney. The defense motion filed on August 9, 2010 contains allegations that are not in fact true. As an officer of the court I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an innacurate legal pleading filed in our court system. As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative. George and Cindy Anthony have done nothing improper, it is the failure of the defense to verify the facts alleged in their motion that forces my withdrawal. I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Bradley A. Conway, Esq. Law Office of Bradley A. Conway 189 S. Orange Ave. Suite 1850 Orlando, Fl. Office: 407-246-0803 Fax: 407-386-3114

BBM
Hmmm...wonder if he believes as Nejame does that the only one who holds the truth about Caylee's killing is Casey and no one else.

MN states in his email that he allowed BC first look at "all the TES documents of searchers that he had in his possession." I don't understand where Conway claims that Baez was lying. Anyone?

Allegedly, Baez is claiming, that MN got Conway to get the A's to sign that conflict of interest waiver, in return, he will be allowed to go over the 4000 TES records...sort of like quid pro quo?? You do something for me and I will do something for you..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think this may be the lies BC is referring to:

11. Additionally,TES counsel acknowledges that he allowed another lawyer, not part of the defense team, to review all of the documents at this leisure. Interestingly enough, that lawyer now represents the parents of the Defendant, who were previously represented byTES counsel, for whatever purposes, primarily related solely to media appearances. There were no issues of privacy raised then; no indications that that lawyer was restricted from having copies or making notes; no indications that that lawyer had to pay cash in advance to look at the files. Where is the "bad faith" now?

and this:
13. What is more disturbing is that he has used his position with Texas Equusearch to compel his former clients to sign a waiver of conflict in exchange for their new lawyer reviewing the Equusearch documents. Exhibit "B". This can under no
circumstances be considered a knowing and voluntary waiver.

snipped from this motion http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...ication for Subpoena Duces Tecum 8-9-2010.pdf

BBM

I think what BC is saying is that Baez took MN's email and drew his own conclusions and stated them as possibilities (in the bolded sections) which are mistruths. Otherwise Baez is only saying what MN wrote in his Cindy email.

Attorneys who have had the good sense to run like hell from this catastrophe?

Garrison
Lenamon
Nejame
Lyons
Conway
Hon. Stan Strickland

And how many attorneys for the witnesses have been relcutant to have their clients become deeply involved in this? They know this is a vortex you don't want to get sucked into, and their clients might be the next scape goats-TL's, AH's, AD's, TLuka...trying to keep their clients shielded from the fishing expedition....Even attorneys for defense witnesses are getting squirrely.

ETChange-Nejame did not run, he stood and fought for what appears to be the right side.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI[/ame]
Turn it up!

Here's the part of Conway's resignation letter that stood out to me: "...and most importantly, I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24643585/detail.html

Conway's clients aren't interested in the truth. They are interested in distorting the truth, and I think Conway has had about all of that he can stand.

bbm - So Conway realizes that Caylee is deceased. You may be right that the truth that the Anthony's refuse to see is part of why he's resigning.

intermesso said:
IMO the unsigned letter from Cindy and George accusing MN may have played a part in the resignation..after all this letter it was included as part of the Motion by Baez..and IMO probably without Brad's knowledge..

I agree. Cindy sent it to MN without going through BC, which is why MN, at letters end said he is fowarding this to their attorney who in turn will forward this to them...so, in essence, she back stabbed BC. She went behind his back with this false claim. Just as I believe she was commissioned by Baez to concoct all those false Caylee sightings when the Tennessee Lab came back with the decomposing human event happening in the Pontiac...the more the police told Caylee was deceased, the harder Cindy tried to show Caylee was still alive and out there, somewhere! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think a big red flag was BC not being there with the A's on the Today Show.

I also think JB does not care about who searched Surburban and who did not but only in those 4,000 who might have something in their background that they can use for reasonable doubt. Does not matter if this person was 20 miles away, they COULD have had the opportunity to run over to Surburban, see it was a good place to place a body and done so. JB can't point a finger at someone who has no record of ever doing anything wrong.

If there were someone with TES who searched on their own at that exact spot and found nothing they would have come forward by now, early on, before Kronk was the main focus. But no one will come forward because we know now that this area was underwater at the time of the search. And JB knows this also.....you can't get someone to say they saw no water when everyone else says there was water there.

jmo

Was it necessary to go on national TV once more to talk about that which they don't want / or can't talk about?

Sure why not? Didn't bother me that Conway resigned as the A's lawyer publicly on National television...
:waitasec: and why do I have a feeling Cindy will come out with some nasty comments regarding Brad within the coming months...

I thought Baez (Mason) claimed BC had no restrictions on his access to files, that he was allowed to copy, take notes, etc. If I understand correctly, BC worked under the same restrictions as placed on everyone else who viewed the files. No copying, no notes, just tab the ones they thought might hold some relevance.

Can't you just hear Judge Perry calling 'Mr Bayez' as he does in court? LOL!

Maybe now George will get his very own lawyer, separate and apart from Cindy. Maybe George can still dodge that big yellow bus heading his way.

I agree..George needs to get his own lawyer.

I don't buy it either. I think it's real simple, he KNOWS Cindy will LIE under oath no matter how many times he tells her not to. He is smart to run. I don't think there is anything that could make Cindy tell the truth.

Maybe an arrest will have her see the light!

See is still treading on thin ice, crossing the defense with her contraditions. She did more harm than good on her latest round at the Today Show. I applaud her....:waitasec:

Justice for Caylee

I went back to see what MAY have started this spat. I found this on Feb. 12, the same date as the letter to MN from CA and GA. Seems that MN called Baez's motion for all records a waste of paper, breath, etc. Baez was complaining to the court that MN gave Channel 13 reporter unfettered access to the search records.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22535671/detail.html

I'm surprised that Conway stayed this long with the Anthonys.
Bless his mental health and sanity after this experience.......
love to read his book if he writes one about the family someday!!

I just wonder if it's possible for Casey to sue her mother...it just seems to me that Cindy is the one doing more damage to Casey's case than anyone else. Now wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake...Casey suing her mom...:floorlaugh:

Actually momtective I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility..let's say Casey (as Cindy hopes and believes) does come home. a BIG IF Casey ever comes home...IMO Casey may sue Cindy for control of anything to do with Caylee such as the Foundation ....and not let Cindy have control over her...
:twocents:

Could someone please explain to me what Baez thinks will help him in these 4,000 some files?? Really, I am missing this whole point. One can not prove a negative, and if he thinks there will be a form that someone filled out saying that they searched the exact spot where the remains were found, he won't fine it. Obviously, if searchers were in that spot, she would have been found much earlier, and we all know that area was under water at the time of the search . .

Thanks in advance, because I am really not getting this . .

Jose wants the records because some of the searchers - whose search sites were recorded on the TES papers - may have gone off on their own at some other time and searched near the crime scene.

No, it doesn't make the least bit of sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back