NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering why we have not seen mom at all yet.
Does anybody else find that odd?

Not in this case, I don't. Mom knows who drove off with the child. He's in jail. In most cases when parents engage with the media and make pleas to the public, the perp is completely unknown and they are begging that person for mercy. Coe has already done whatever he did with Shaniya. I'm not sure pleading through the media for him to come clean about what he did with her body would help much.

This is so sad. Poor little girl.

I haven't read anywhere that Coe was seen on the security camera with Shaniya. Did you read this somewhere?
it was reported by mysticrose who was watching an interview with barb, who stated it as such

that in reviewing the tapes with le they saw a person walking from the home of Shaniya toward the trashcans where the blanket was disposed of.

mystic was watching hln and taking notes furiously! She was the one who caught the interview with barb (wtg mystic!)

I think the witness is the camera also! :crazy:
ME TOO!!! especially in light of what barbara said was on the camera in terms of the trashcans... that would tell me the camera is somewhere in the immediate area!

Nothing about a security camera.

"A witness saw a man police believe to be Coe driving away from the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park on Tuesday with the girl in his car, police said. Chance declined to identify the witness or say what time the abduction occurred."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6402664/

There was some speculation on the forum earlier that this "witness" could have been a security camera. I think that is where the security camera dogma came from.
all other witnesses have been interviewed... blanket and banging witness, barb the mhp person...

can't interview a camera...

just thinking out loud:waitasec:

it was reported by mysticrose who was watching an interview with barb, who stated it as such

that in reviewing the tapes with le they saw a person walking from the home of Shaniya toward the trashcans where the blanket was disposed of.

mystic was watching hln and taking notes furiously! She was the one who caught the interview with barb (wtg mystic!)

Yup, I was watching and recording the show. I posted Part 1 somewhere on this thread and eventually Part 2 of Prime News will be posted here also.

Anytime someone wants to watch the videos, just click on the link in my signature. :)

pattyg bless you for all that you do to keep the media flowing!!!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if they are phasing out the emotional televised plea. To my knowledge, it has never resulted in a child returned. Has resulted in a lot of case studies in which the perp talks about how much the plea got them off.

I've been wondering for awhile when LE will phase this out.

Gotta love the JUST IN: on NG, Just in more then 12 hours ago.

Hi everyone! I just got the news from Nancy Grace! Boyfriend charged with 1st degree kidnapping. Now I want to know the details ~ like when he was seen driving off with her. :waitasec:

Yup, I was watching and recording the show. I posted Part 1 somewhere on this thread and eventually Part 2 of Prime News will be posted here also.

Anytime someone wants to watch the videos, just click on the link in my signature. :)

Patty, I went onto youtube and reposted those in thread 2. I could not find where you had posted them so I couldn't give you credit. Now I can, thank you, thank you.......

The LE has to have his car being tested for every DNA thing!
Right away COE says "I'm not guilty'........hear that???
shakes head and TERRORIZING AD (mom)
There was a fight, IMO
261 months in prison.........for 1st degree kidnapping.

I'm trying to think this through. According to the mother, she moved Shaniya to the couch at 5:30 a.m. From where? And why? The mother must have wanted privacy in the area Shaniya was prior, so she moved her. So then, what did she need privacy for? I can think of 3 things. 1, she needed to get ready for work and the child would have been disturbed by the mother's activities in the original location. Does the mother have a job? What are her hours? 2, the mother was fighting with someone and moved the child to get her out of the way. Who was she fighting with, and about what? 3, the mother wanted privacy for sexual activity, thus had to move the child to the couch. I briefly considered a drug deal, but in that case the child would have been moved away from the living room and the couch instead of to it.

(SNIP)

Anyway, just my train of thought. Why move the child to the couch at 5:30 a.m? And from where?

Simplest explanation for why you would do it: Because you didn't. It's just that you need a story that places the girl alone and away from other witnesses to her disappearance.

Given the number of people in the home, there would have to have been a witness to her "kidnapping" if she had been in one of the bedrooms, and she couldn't have crawled out of the bedroom windows (they look pretty high up on the wall and she would have to open a window) so alone in the living area it is.

If she went to bed in a room with one of the other kids, and something happened during the night, you also need to explain away the child's statement that the girl was in the bedroom when he went to sleep. The couch story fixes that.

WOW...just caught up. Haven't been on since my last post right after watching the video of the in court.

Now I've got to go back and remember all the questions / answers I had after reading all the posts!

And..Nancy's covering Shaniya tonight...just coming on here and intro showed some beautiful pics of Shaniya I haven't seen before...what a beautiful little girl. Look like family pics...wonder who gave them to her???

I'm waiting for the details!! OK, so he was seen driving away with her, but when? And where is Shaniya??? Seeing this perp in court is disgusting ~ rolling his eyes and all. :banghead:

Coe's Mom needs to make a plea!!

To whom? The person charged with kidnapping is behind bars. I have yet to dismiss this woman of any wrong doing.... IMO..

Ok, i'm editing, I just reread and you meant Coes mom, my bad! ( as my kids would say).

I'm not very familiar with this case so will one of the regulars here PLEASE tell me this baby girl's mom isn't covering for this who is charged for her kidnapping???

Nancy is pO'ed that perp behind bars and we still dont know where the girl is....

And one other thing ~ what is with these women who have small children hanging out & living with convicted felons??? :furious: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77