2010.02.26 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG can't believe the defense is going to use RK's ex-wife's statements as their defense!

I think all the state has to say, in regards to Kronk's ex, is where is the police report where she states he duct taped her ? A jury will expect some documentation on that sort of claim.

Sickening to see Kerley on there lying through her teeth and trying to implicate Kronk. Sorry, but Casey already locked herself into a story - Zanny (and several versions at that) - nothing Kronk did or did not do will explain the Zanny story.

I think all the state has to say, in regards to Kronk's ex, is where is the police report where she states he duct taped her ? A jury will expect some documentation on that sort of claim.
Exactly! I think she made the whole thing up after hearing about him finding Caylee and it's revenge against RK. MOO

Sickening to see Kerley on there lying through her teeth and trying to implicate Kronk. Sorry, but Casey already locked herself into a story - Zanny (and several versions at that) - nothing Kronk did or did not do will explain the Zanny story.
Or explain why Casey didn't report Caylee missing! :banghead: MOO

Oh Lord, Leonard is guessing the evidence is related to the Kronk-jail-confession daisy chain...he sounds like he's not feeling well.

I hope when this case is all done and dusted they will retire LP as well.
He knows no more than the rest of us..... aaaargh:banghead:

LP is on again explaining his "daisy chain theory" yet again. That RK's g/f who works at the jail told him where Caylee was after overhearing Casey talking at the jail. :rolleyes: MOO

Yeah she also said her injury landed her in the hospital..Hmmmm prove it.

Nancy's guest is reminding us everything points to Casey as the killer and not RK.

I think she (Jill) never expected the defense to jump on her comments and make them "key" info. IMO this is a perfect example of Mort & Co.........ingratiating themselves with her for their own ulterior motives. They knew the "testimony" would be discredited, but not before it would serve their own specific purpose in the infamous court of public opinion.

:waitasec: So out of fear and trauma she mistakenly became a felon and it is his fault too.. IMHO I think she is angry and hurt that he left her and she "needed him".

Yeah that "Kronk Theory" will never wash, that is right down there with Jeffery Mcdonalds "lady in a floppy hat" and Scott Peterson's "brown van" theories, total horse poopoo.

JK, is lieing anybody expert can tell that!, and I'm not an expert however I know that if you look down and to the left you are lieing, also WHY did she not go to the police with her theory instead of waiting til the defence found her?

Nancy talking about the mortgage default and she doesn't fault GA/CA at all for going away on a vacation ~ "I would've gotten on the boat and never have come back".

They're doing the sympathy nonsense for george and cindy. Good lord are they forgetting the lies and obstruction and accusations of innocent people? They are criminals plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk