NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
No word yet??? I can't find anything.

I am getting sick :sick:
Why is it hushed the court date was today. :furious:

I am getting sick :sick:
Why is it hushed the court date was today. :furious:

Frustrating, I know. They want to nail them for everything, while avoiding negative publicity. A brutally murdered child is not bad publicity. It is reality and responsibility.

I have no idea what happened in court yesterday (if anything), but I see a new court date of 4/15/2010 for AD.

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cal...y=250&agency=999&officer=Bowman&submit=Search
Another delay :waitasec: :yes:

With the charges she currently has she will be out in 4 year :puke:
I think they are having a tough time going for the murder charge, as I DID hear them say there are no laws on the books that can get her on murder :waitasec:

AND IMO there seem t be no laws on the books that can get the father for giving the angel to be monster :waitasec:

This case is making me very sick... I think it is hushed because it can easily get an angry mob outside the courts.
I would show up for sure if I could. :furious::furious::furious:

Another delay :waitasec: :yes:

With the charges she currently has she will be out in 4 year :puke:
I think they are having a tough time going for the murder charge, as I DID hear them say there are no laws on the books that can get her on murder :waitasec:

AND IMO there seem t be no laws on the books that can get the father for giving the angel to be monster :waitasec:

This case is making me very sick... I think it is hushed because it can easily get an angry mob outside the courts.
I would show up for sure if I could. :furious::furious::furious:

I'm thinking it's hushed (and delayed) so it can get taken care of in jail.

Hopefully she is in general population, so she can hear them yelling at her day and night!!!

I'm thinking it's hushed (and delayed) so it can get taken care of in jail.
He and she are protected in Jail...
No I am not believing that one...:no:
Something stinks and I have been smelling that stench for a very long time.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

He and she are protected in Jail...
No I am not believing that on...:no:
Something stinks and I have been smelling that stench for a very long time.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I was hoping in a pacifist sorta way ;) Trust me, I truly understand your frustration.

I have no idea what happened in court yesterday (if anything), but I see a new court date of 4/15/2010 for AD.

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cal...y=250&agency=999&officer=Bowman&submit=Search

southerncomfort - Hi - :) where have you been hiding?
Thanks for the calendar

MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE
03/17/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B
03/24/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B
03/24/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B

DAVIS,ANTONIETTE
04/15/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B
04/15/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B

Just thinking of sweet Shaynia and hoping that justice will be done for her

I have a feeling there is a lot of CYA going on here too....lately I have been looking at all the cases where the kids were already "known" to the courts or social services, in this case AD was known to them....

I started a thread on that topic here >>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94524"]Overhaul of Social Services? Stop these tragedies before they happen??? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Back on topic :
It is disturbing that these court dates get pushed further into the future...almost as if
they want the public furor to die down....
I hope they will charge AD with trafficing, murder...but more and more I get a sick feeling she might get some weak "child endangerment" or whatever charges

Much as we would like to think they are in general population they are not

with all the "budget cuts" that every state has, I would like to see them cut the budget for
protecting and isolating "problematic" people in jails and prisons...no more coddling

AD and MAM were big and bold when they took precious Shaynia....no one was there to protect her

No one protected Shaynia not her birth mother...not her dad, not her aunt...and no one should protect AD and MAM...but of course they are

Totally shocked! I am ashamed to live in NC right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member