TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-128-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. No bashing Law Enforcement.

Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.

You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.

Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.

The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.

We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.

You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.

Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.

If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.

Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.

Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.

If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331686 The black truck people have asked about in front of BD's house is Shawn's.She said on NG the truck didn't work,but it's parked in this video in front of his house in Dunn.
Maybe it was towed,but I don't understand why it wasn't searched,because he left at 5am and she left at 6am or so.

MOO

we have a landfill being searched for what we suspect is looking for evidence of Hailey's disappearance or worse yet, her remains. Can we take a minute to ask whomever you pray to or not pray to for that matter and ask that LE and searchers find what they need to find and all remain safe. That they all be strong, knowing that they are more than likely looking for a 13 year old little girl. Thank you....

Those look like two different trucks to me.......

ok, I am going out to dinner, no posting til I get back:rocker:

:floorlaugh:

I would assume since he is no longer at the house, he had the truck towed to him....I wonder if the LE examined the truck....anyone know? thanks

LE said in the presser other things would come out,but in the warrants we've seen released,I believe it's only been the car checked.Seems like if anything was found in either vehicle they'd still be holding them.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331686 The black truck people have asked about in front of BD's house is Shawn's.She said on NG the truck didn't work,but it's parked in this video in front of his house in Dunn.
Maybe it was towed,but I don't understand why it wasn't searched,because he left at 5am and she left at 6am or so.

It is not the same truck. The one parked in front of Billie's house has not moved.

Yes, the one in front of his gramma's, not the one in the video with Billie standing outside.

Speaking of gramma...didn't the lady on the video say that he grew up there and took the bus to school with her daughter? Wonder if his Mom lived there too? :waitasec:

ABILENE, Texas -- Law enforcement did not confirm if they found any evidence on missing teen Hailey Dunn, after spending Friday searching through the Abilene Landfill.
KTXS was told cadaver dogs got two "hits" at the landfill, prompting the investigation.
This, as city officials release that Shawn Adkins has been upgraded to a suspect.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26500349/detail.html

It is not the same truck. The one parked in front of Billie's house has not moved.

okay,people were just asking the other day about a black truck,so he has another black truck?

my opinion is...IF H was deceased, lying in her bed, and later removed for disposal...the crime team in taking the bedsheets for forencis, and IF finding evidence of death fluids, would come back and retrieve her mattress for further examination....and so far...that has not happened that I have read anywhere...So as of now, I believe H was killed elsewhere...and there was time/opportunity for that to have happened....

Also...IS the time line....TRUE???....I don't believe it is....just my thoughts and opinions

my opinion is...IF H was deceased, lying in her bed, and later removed for disposal...the crime team in taking the bedsheets for forencis, and IF finding evidence of death fluids, would come back and retrieve her mattress for further examination....and so far...that has not happened that I have read anywhere...So as of now, I believe H was killed elsewhere...and there was time/opportunity for that to have happened....

Also...IS the time line....TRUE???....I don't believe it is....just my thoughts and opinions

Makes sense about the mattress, and the time line has holes. IMO

All we really know is she has been missing since before 4 o'clock when her brother came home on Monday.

The reporter could have it wrong,also,if the truck not working at the house is black.

Originally Posted by carmenU

Thank you for this, but I have questions about this timeline:
<see my BBM>

<snip>
Monday, Dec. 27

Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, says live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins is fired from his job after some sort of blow-up <what time did Billie find out about the job blow up?>

Billie told me earlier today that Shawn did not tell her about walking off of his job until Wenesday the 29th.

I want to know where he was all day on the 28th, and where he "came rushing home" from.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123