Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080703/NEWS/23639390

(snip)
E-mails quoted in an affidavit released Thursday accuse Jacques of coercing or enlisting the second girl to participate, including by tying Bennett down if that became necessary.

The girl wrote, "yes. I will help," one e-mail said.

He also is charged with planting evidence, including some of Bennett's clothing and a plastic bag containing semen, in Brookfield to make it appear someone else had abducted the girl.

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080703/NEWS/23639390

I guess that answers our questions.

Has it been mentioned when exactly the sextape of AR and her boyfriend was made?

Has it been mentioned when exactly the sextape of AR and her boyfriend was made?
No and I had just changed my post above to reflect that thought while you were posting. GMTA.

I posted: Then again, she is 14 now and we don't know how old she was when these were made. Maybe they wanted teenage sex flicks and he is 16. Wouldn't that make it illegal then? What are the statutes in VT on teen sex?

I wish we had the current affidavit to make sure the media is reporting correctly the accusation of enlisting AR's help , but did AR really respond she would help or was that MJ pretending to be AR?

I wish we had the current affidavit to make sure the media is reporting correctly the accusation of enlisting AR's help , but did AR really respond she would help or was that MJ pretending to be AR?
AR has already admitted she agreed to help in the abduction, Suzi. It was in Gagnon's affidavit, wasn't it? (Sorry if I am mistaken...trying to get ready for work and think at the same time here. LOL)

I wasn't going to follow this case but it has my attention due to the strange family dynamics and plain perverted things going on that "no one knew about". give me a break.... none are so blind as those that will not see. Where the heck was the mother in all this? worried about what her next dollar instead of her child? What the heck is wrong with these women? children are a gift from God , not a gift to give to an adult male.

AR has already admitted she agreed to help in the abduction, Suzi. It was in Gagnon's affidavit, wasn't it? (Sorry if I am mistaken...trying to get ready for work and think at the same time here. LOL)

As far as luring Brooke to the house I think. ITA, It wouldn't be a leap to suspect she agreed to help with other things as well though.

Brooke's mother was still entertaining the step-father with frequent visits to VT. She is also 11 years older than he is which tells me why she looked the other way.

Denise (AR's mother) had a nice set up with the house, the land, and the money it appears. Seeing the photos of that MJ, she wasn't with him for his looks. She is the one who absolutely did know what was going on and did nothing.

As far as luring Brooke to the house I think. ITA, It wouldn't be a leap to suspect she agreed to help with other things as well though.
Oh, I see what you are getting at now. Right. No, it wouldn't be a stretch. However, I think part of the deal to lure Brooke was with the agreement she would tie her up if need be.

I talked to a friend who works down there and was at the vigil. He says he heard about Mike Jaques (the uncle). That when he was a juvenile, before he could be charged, him and his father got busted for raping his sister. If you can find out who his father is maybe you can find evidence of this.

I also heard about the uncle that he was fired from a job a while ago (like over 5 years ago, maybe 10) for embezlement. And that neither his job then nor his job now knew anything about his previous convictions.

I also heard about the uncle that he was fired from a job a while ago (like over 5 years ago, maybe 10) for embezlement. And that neither his job then nor his job now knew anything about his previous convictions.

There's a "Stephen B. Jacques" listed as a possible relative of MJ on a free search site. (age 65 in Barre, VT)

I talked to a friend who works down there and was at the vigil. He says he heard about Mike Jaques (the uncle). That when he was a juvenile, before he could be charged, him and his father got busted for raping his sister. If you can find out who his father is maybe you can find evidence of this.
Thanks, MissVT! That is certainly news that we need to run down and check out!

what state was in in before vt?

Oh man, if true, it is a lifetime of abusing people and involves more than one generation.

I was wondering if his own childhood background would not come into play here... From what I have seen, these perversions often go back several generations...

Yes, we knew he had a Grand Larceny charge. But no details.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member