DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered the same thing at first but then considered the defense already had that information and would be prepared with a response of some kind. So he mentioned new evidence of DNA on the vest in the Porsche for which defense was unprepared. Defense was ready to refute the running man as unidentifiable.

I LOVE this! Freakin' awesome Facundo!

Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What, what , what????? I feel like I'm staring at one of those paintings. The longer and deeper you stare, you "see" it. WHAT?????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I SEE IT!!!!!! Things that make you go "hmmmm".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG I see him. This is huge!

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you. I'm pretty sure the "shoes" are garbage. If you look at the whole picture, the scale is all wrong and the "person" would have to be a giant. JMO

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you. I'm pretty sure the "shoes" are garbage. If you look at the whole picture, the scale is all wrong and the "person" would have to be a giant. JMO

Well, DW *is* garbage! :drumroll: :hilarious:

:eek:ddsmiley:

the second time he was walking across a bridge. I don't think he was at a party that time.

I think I read they were leaving a party and people were crossing the bridge...but i cant link it. so,,,,,

Especially since she knows why he was fired.

I am not sure that she called LE because she suspected her boyfriend was involved. I thought she might have called because she was afraid for his safety. IDK

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29114637/arrest-warrant-issued-suspect-dc-quadruple-murder

According to Nelitza Gutierrez, a housekeeper working for the Savopoulos family, $40,000 in cash was to be delivered to the house on Woodland Drive on May 14, the day the bodies were found after a fire.

In an off-camera interview, Gutierrez says an assistant was scheduled to drop off the cash to be used for the opening of a martial arts center in Chantilly, Virginia. The housekeeper says she spoke with the person who was supposed to make the delivery and he confirmed he dropped it off at the house that morning.

I can see why anybody would get the impression she said that. I'm uncertain about the accuracy of any reporting in this case though.
Thanks Bella...knew I wasn't hallucinating. LOL

Thanks Bella...knew I wasn't hallucinating. LOL

She denied knowing anything about the money in numerous interviews. She certainly never claimed she heard anything being discussed. Whatever she found out about the money, appears to be after the fact.

I am not sure that she called LE because she suspected her boyfriend was involved. I thought she might have called because she was afraid for his safety. IDK

I don't know that she called anybody at all. LE could have interviwed her as a part of the investigation.

I was looking back at articles for something and found this video, posted May 18th. It only caught my eye because of what I've caught from the conversation about there being another person now being seen in the video. But what strikes me is that the dude standing in the foreground of the dumpster has white sneaks (DW?) and the guy walking with the bucket and the hoodie, his shoes don't look white. They look dark. (Sorry if I am late to the party and this is exactly what's been discussed.)

Here is the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086952/Savopoulos-family-DC-known-attackers-murder-arson.html

attachment:
View attachment 78529

There is trash on the ground and some shadows. I don't see anybody standing anywhere.

I think one of the shoes really is garbage, my vision and interpretation changed the more I looked at it. I still think there's someone there. DW is approx 5'8", a relative of his (who was outed by Mr. Ficker in msm) is 6'2" in several documents. I think the runner is a brudder and considering camera angle and perspective it looks about right. In most cases objects closer to us appear larger, farther away get smaller. The only time I see this opposite is on some TV news videos and I can never find out why that is. In any case, LE has most likely gone through all videos and camera pics related and they have infinitely better minds and equipment than I have. It may be that I had too much fun when I was finally able to see the man and it was a fun exercise regardless! Fun with Photoshop :D

I don't know that she called anybody at all. LE could have interviwed her as a part of the investigation.

I might be remembering incorrectly, but I thought there was a mention by LE that she contacted them with the picture text first. It kind of makes sense because if they just saw it themselves on JW's cell, they might not have even mentioned her in the report. But they do talk as though she reached out. Or am I delusional after all these weeks?

I might be remembering incorrectly, but I thought there was a mention by LE that she contacted them with the picture text first. It kind of makes sense because if they just saw it themselves on JW's cell, they might not have even mentioned her in the report. But they do talk as though she reached out. Or am I delusional after all these weeks?

I thought so, too. To me in the documents it seemed that LE already knew when they were questioning him and that's why they could call him out on some of the things he said.

Affidavit doesn't say anything about her contacting LE on her own. It just says they questioned her.

I think one of the shoes really is garbage, my vision and interpretation changed the more I looked at it. I still think there's someone there. DW is approx 5'8", a relative of his (who was outed by Mr. Ficker in msm) is 6'2" in several documents. I think the runner is a brudder and considering camera angle and perspective it looks about right. In most cases objects closer to us appear larger, farther away get smaller. The only time I see this opposite is on some TV news videos and I can never find out why that is. In any case, LE has most likely gone through all videos and camera pics related and they have infinitely better minds and equipment than I have. It may be that I had too much fun when I was finally able to see the man and it was a fun exercise regardless! Fun with Photoshop :D

I'm impressed! It looks like a person is there once you drew it. I think many of those objects are on different planes, but appear to be at one depth. I'll see if I can get a higher resolution photo. I don't see the other person that Facundo sees, either. I DO have bad eyes, so I could be eating my hat later...

Here are some hopefully higher resolution images, but they're taken from the video, so not starting with great quality. On the second image, I blurred the white spots that look like tennis shoes and the small white rectangle on the dumpster so you can see if there is a body there. It helps if you make your screen as bright as possible.
dump3.jpgdump4.jpg

I guess we don't know what time exactly LE got this info, except to assume it was the first afternoon/evening/night of the murders since JW wasn't allowed back to his car. So if LE found her first and interrogated her before JW it was really fast! I wonder if LE immediately got (or already had because of NSA) his phone data, and zoomed in on everyone he contacted. If she came out of the blue and volunteered the text, it is strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123