MD MD - Tracey Tetso, 32, Rosedale, 6 Mar 2005 *D. Tetso guilty*

Rle7 said:
Here's the info that was on Without A Trace:

TRACEY GARDNER-TETSO

Motley Crue never had a bigger fan than Tracey Gardner-Tetso. She couldn't wait to use her birthday gift last year: a ticket to the heavy metal band's Washington, D.C. show.

But, reported co-anchor Julie Chen on The Early Show, Tracey never showed up on the night of the concert, 16 months ago, Tracey didn't show up. The 32-year-old Baltimore native simply vanished.

Her five-month-old marriage was in trouble. She had filed for divorce two months before she disappeared, and was going to the concert with another man.

Tracey's husband told police she left home that day and headed to the show.

After that, observes Chen, the trail runs cold.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/31/earlyshow/main1458699.shtml

I'm confused here :waitasec: . Was this 'other man' her boyfriend or was she seeing other guys as well?

I think her husband killed her and left her car in that motel parking lot to make it look like she took off with someone else.
I think he did too.

Rle7 said:
Here's the info that was on Without A Trace:

TRACEY GARDNER-TETSO

Motley Crue never had a bigger fan than Tracey Gardner-Tetso. She couldn't wait to use her birthday gift last year: a ticket to the heavy metal band's Washington, D.C. show.

But, reported co-anchor Julie Chen on The Early Show, Tracey never showed up on the night of the concert, 16 months ago, Tracey didn't show up. The 32-year-old Baltimore native simply vanished.

Her five-month-old marriage was in trouble. She had filed for divorce two months before she disappeared, and was going to the concert with another man.

Tracey's husband told police she left home that day and headed to the show.

After that, observes Chen, the trail runs cold.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/31/earlyshow/main1458699.shtml

I'm confused here :waitasec: . Was this 'other man' her boyfriend or was she seeing other guys as well?

I think her husband killed her and left her car in that motel parking lot to make it look like she took off with someone else.

I may be wrong but I know that Tracy had a male friend that she had known for years and that they were really close...but not close like that. Maybe they were going together. That is just my idea though.

I don't have a doubt that her husband killed her. He says he comes home and there is her wedding rings and cell phone (?) laying on the counter! Well of course they were because he put them there after he killed her. He probably wants to hock her rings! Hopfully LE will get him soon and put him where he belongs. I have to say that he really has a ton of guts to be living in her home when he wasn't living there when she went missing. I hope to heck she haunts his days and nights.

Bobbisangel said:
He says he comes home and there is her wedding rings and cell phone (?) laying on the counter!
Wow, that line is getting really old. Sounds strikingly similar to Stan Tribble's account of what happened at his home with his wife, Tracy. Sounds strikingly similar to many husbands' accounts of what happened to their wives, in fact. When are men going to realize that they're not going to get away with it so why not go for the divorce instead of murder? :waitasec:

I'll never understand it. I don't see how murder is "cheaper" than divorce when you end up on death row...

It's been two years.

Two years since Cathy and Richard Gardner have seen their daughter. Twenty-four months since Monika Barilla has seen her friend and co-worker.

Tomorrow, the family and friends of Tracey Leigh Tetso will commemorate the second anniversary of her disappearance with a vigil in Pasadena.

Ms. Tetso, 34, was reported missing March 7, 2005 after she failed to show up at a Motley Crue concert in Washington, D.C., the night before, Baltimore County police said.

Her mother, Mrs. Gardner, said the family suspects foul play in her daughter's disappearance.

"We all know that there's foul play involved," she said.

http://www.hometownannapolis.com/cgi-bin/read/2007/03_03-28/TOP

Does anyone know the outcome of her parents lawsuit against her husband to gain custody of her house and car?

Wasn't he arrested for her murder? It sure seems that he was. I would think that beings he has been arrested her home which was in her name before they got married...I believe...and her vehicle would go to her parents. Probably not until after he is tried and found guilty though.

??? No one has been arrested in connection to this case .. much less, the police have not named a suspect in connection with Tracey's disappearance. For more info you can keep up to date on Tracey's official website www.findtraceygardner.com Tracey's estranged husband Dennis Tetso still resides in Tracey's house located at 7800 Bluegrass Road in Rosedale, Maryland.

They are questions Cathy Gardner has asked herself constantly since her stepdaughter disappeared two years ago: Could she be one of the 57 bodies yet to be identified in the state of Maryland? Is it possible she is one of thousands of unidentified bodies in morgues throughout the country?

Next week, the family of Tracey Gardner will finally get a chance to see if their DNA matches that of a Jane Doe currently logged into the National Crime Information Center's DNA database. And dozens of other families will have the same opportunity.

The Maryland Task Force For The Missing and Unidentified, Adults & Children will collect family reference samples at the Maryland Inn in Annapolis Tuesday morning. Law enforcement officials from throughout the state will collect saliva swabs from relatives of missing persons - which will then be uploaded into the database.

The database will search automatically until a match is made, according to task force representatives. That means continuous investigation as more unidentified bodies are logged into the database every day.

Ms. Gardner's father, Richard, will submit his DNA at the event. It will be the first time a sample has been collected from the family since she went missing on March 6, 2005.

http://www.capitalonline.com/cgi-bin/read/2007/06_03-50/TOP

They are questions Cathy Gardner has asked herself constantly since her stepdaughter disappeared two years ago: Could she be one of the 57 bodies yet to be identified in the state of Maryland? Is it possible she is one of thousands of unidentified bodies in morgues throughout the country?

Next week, the family of Tracey Gardner will finally get a chance to see if their DNA matches that of a Jane Doe currently logged into the National Crime Information Center's DNA database. And dozens of other families will have the same opportunity.

The Maryland Task Force For The Missing and Unidentified, Adults & Children will collect family reference samples at the Maryland Inn in Annapolis Tuesday morning. Law enforcement officials from throughout the state will collect saliva swabs from relatives of missing persons - which will then be uploaded into the database.

The database will search automatically until a match is made, according to task force representatives. That means continuous investigation as more unidentified bodies are logged into the database every day.

Ms. Gardner's father, Richard, will submit his DNA at the event. It will be the first time a sample has been collected from the family since she went missing on March 6, 2005.

http://www.capitalonline.com/cgi-bin/read/2007/06_03-50/TOP

checking in again on this one.....LE's collected saliva swabs already...wonder how long it takes to run these samples through the database?

I think I have gotten the two Tracey's mixed up. One was married to a big black man and I think it was her body that was found. I believe that he was arrested and charged with her murder. Sorry for the confusion :blushing:

Oh, you're thinking of Tracy Tribble, Bobbisangel? Yeah, her body was found and Stan Tribble was arrested for her murder. Sadly no such progress has been made in Tracy Leigh Tetso's case.

I'm confused.

"Tetso, who also used to work at Aggregate before getting a job driving trucks for another concrete company, said he last saw his wife March 6.

"I didn't even know she left," he said. "When I came out of the shower, she was gone. That was nothing unusual for her.""

So, was the husband living with Tracey when she went missing or not? If not, why would he be taking a shower at her house? And if he claims that she left, in her car, and then he shows up with the only set of keys . . .??? Why haven't the police arrested him based just on THAT?

If that husband had nothing to do with her disappearance, I'll eat my freaking shoe.

I'm confused.

"Tetso, who also used to work at Aggregate before getting a job driving trucks for another concrete company, said he last saw his wife March 6.

"I didn't even know she left," he said. "When I came out of the shower, she was gone. That was nothing unusual for her.""

So, was the husband living with Tracey when she went missing or not? If not, why would he be taking a shower at her house? And if he claims that she left, in her car, and then he shows up with the only set of keys . . .??? Why haven't the police arrested him based just on THAT?

If that husband had nothing to do with her disappearance, I'll eat my freaking shoe.
And I will eat mine as well.

Oh, you're thinking of Tracy Tribble, Bobbisangel? Yeah, her body was found and Stan Tribble was arrested for her murder. Sadly no such progress has been made in Tracy Leigh Tetso's case.

Yes, I was thinking of the wrong Tracy. The storys seem so much alike to me except one was found and the other hasn't been. I think the husband is the guilty party in this murder too. I sure wish they would find this Tracy.

I'm confused.

Tracey was trying to get Mr. Tetso to vacate her home. He had moved out almost all of his belongings into 2 storage spaces and when he begged Tracey for 1 more month before his townhouse he was going to rent was ready .....that's when she disappeared.

Tracey was looking to sell her home just to get him out of her life. He wouldn't leave her alone and she just wanted some space to think. Yes he called and said he was going to meet with the detectives that he was going home to pick up the keys to her car so they wouldn't break in to the vehicle.

It is confirmed that this vehicle only had one set of keys.

Why he's not a confirmed suspect is truely amazing. It's a mans world.

Welcome to WS, findtracey. I'm sorry it's under these circumstances.

Is there a chance of getting this some national media coverage?

If there was only one set of keys to her car what was he doing with them when the car was found somewhere else? If Tracy drove the car herself wouldn't she have had the keys when she disappeared? I don't know why he hasn't been named a suspect either. No one else had a motive but him. I wonder what he did with her??? There are so many people missing who have been missing for quite awhile and it is like they vanished into thin air. You would think that hunters would run across their bodies or hikers. It's really frustrating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back