Bail paid on all but child neglect charge-why?

And why would you bond her out if she tells you where the body is? If she tells you where the body is --- Isnt she going to prison anyways?

You're right, if she's charged with murder, she'll more than likely be held without bond.

crazy_man_a_junk.gif

Like others have said --- IF she tells where the body is - and he posts bail - shes going to be held on murder charges - no bond?

Besides the fact ---- If she knows where the body is --- obviously she deserves the murder charge ---- I dont think that if she acknowledges shes been lying for months now - and knew where the body was - and what happened - that she should be ALLOWED to be free to paint her freaking nails and shower and whatever else while her daughter is DEAD and she awaits trial ----- you kill someone you sit your happy arse in jail....PERIOD!

ok call me dumb, but if Casey did tell us where Caylee is, and she is of course deceased, wouldn't they just turn around and charge her with Capital murder = no bond? So why would Leonard even begin to post bail for her? What murderer has a bond?

Let's say you are busted for the check charges. You can't make bond and serve four months in jail before you are sentenced. The judge sentences you to a year in jail but you only have to do eight months, because you get four months TIME SERVED. Credit for time served already.

If you are bonded on a charge, your time served clock stops. In other words once you are sentenced. You do the full year.

The bondsman that bonded her on the "tiny" charges knew she wasn't getting out on the 500,000 grand charge. He just wanted to make sure once she is sentenced, she gets the most possible time in jail. So, when she is sentenced for the tiny charges, she won't get any time served for those charges.

It's cheap advertising and a way of saying..."yeah, we don't like you either Casey Anthony."

Or would they have to "prove" Casey murdered Caylee first before charging her with murder?

GEEZ!!
It just gets stranger and stranger.....and still no Caylee....Why in the world would anyone pay anything to help this pitiful excuse of life?? I dont even think dangling the 50 grand in front of Casey to get her to fess up is worth it. Leave her in the pokey where she should be. Let her get used to life in a correctional facility, cause the county jail is gonna be cake compared to the prison she ends up in, and frankly I dont think if someone offered her a million bucks she would cough up the truth. This whole situation is truly sickening, and I feel like I am enabling it because I am so wrapped up in it. I cant help it, I have fallen in love with Caylee, and I want her FOUND. And it's painfully obvious that Caylee's mother isnt going to help anyone find her.

That doesn't make much since to me because I have always thought you still have to be present for all court cases even if you are out on bail.

Let's say you are busted for the check charges. You can't make bond and serve four months in jail before you are sentenced. The judge sentences you to a year in jail but you only have to do eight months, because you get four months TIME SERVED. Credit for time served already.

If you are bonded on a charge, your time served clock stops. In other words once you are sentenced. You do the full year.

The bondsman that bonded her on the "tiny" charges knew she wasn't getting out on the 500,000 grand charge. He just wanted to make sure once she is sentenced, she gets the most possible time in jail.

It's cheap advertising and a way of saying..."yeah, we don't like you either Casey Anthony."

OOOhhhh, that makes sense. They are thinking ahead; they don't really want her out. So, it's better to post the small charge before the big charge?

The way I see it: If she was going to come forward with more information than Caylee's death was more than likely an accident.

If she didn't come forward with new information than it was murder and intentional

The bondsman that bonded her on the "tiny" charges knew she wasn't getting out on the 500,000 grand charge. He just wanted to make sure once she is sentenced, she gets the most possible time in jail. So when she is sentenced for the tiny charges, she won't get any time served.

This is what I was going to offer up as well! - Just leaves her available for more jail time later!

The bondsman that bonded her on the "tiny" charges knew she wasn't getting out on the 500,000 grand charge. He just wanted to make sure once she is sentenced, she gets the most possible time in jail. So, when she is sentenced for the tiny charges, she won't get any time served for those charges.

Oh that is VERY interesting. Thank you for that info, darlin!

I'd much rather attend my hearing than sit in a jail cell even if the hearing only lasted a few minutes

If you dont get that money back (which is true) why in the world would you pay the bond on the other charges? Your not getting anything from it besides an empty bank account..........

No, if you bail someone out, then you get the money back as long as the person appears for their scheduled court date.

The $50,000 that LP put up to bond her out is different, because it was paid to a bail bondsman. THAT is why it is non-refundable, because the bail bondsman gets to keep it. Not very many people have $500,000 in cash to bail someone out of jail... so you go to a bail bondsman, and typically you give them 10% of the bail amount. Then they either pay the full amount to get the person out, or put up collateral for the full amount, depending on the amount and the circumstances. So if the bail bondsman puts up the $500,000, then they get that whole amount back after the scheduled court appearance, assuming the defendant shows. The 10% is their fee... that's how they make money.

Whoever paid the bail on the other charges will get it all back as long as Casey appears in court when she is supposed to.

I agree I wish LP's plan would work but I really doubt it

Can target/winn dixie/att press charges as well?

I agree I wish LP's plan would work but I really doubt it

Yeah, it would be really great if it worked. I don't think Casey will ever talk though (at least not and tell the truth!), not even with a couple of months of freedom as a bribe. I hope I'm wrong.

The way I see it: If she was going to come forward with more information than Caylee's death was more than likely an accident.

If she didn't come forward with new information than it was murder and intentional

Or if her daughter had really been kidnapped, she would have given all the true and accurate information so her daughter could be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back