Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

darn i wish i had cable so bad!:snooty: thanks for all the insight on whats on NG :)

This doesn't make sense -

Tony said she had the Tyson Chicken & Pops on the morning of June 27th

What day is the Target Receipt?

The receipts were from July 8th and 10th..I'm not sure which one the pops and chicken were on.

Right but just b/c her phone pinged in those areas doesn't mean she was in her car.
True. I'm inclined to think that she was. I'm not sure I believe that she disposed of the body that day but I do think that she was compelled to go back to where she had - to check things out.

He was speculating, he did not know.

I can't see a guy that age being the least bit concerned about where groceries came from. When I was in college if someone brought in food, I ate it......I never questioned where they got it. LOL

That huge package of toilet paper cracks me up every time I see the Target video. I can just imagine her wandering through the store wondering what goodies she could stock TL's apartment with to really impress the guys. Those boys are probably still using that TP. Yeah, she was really looking for Caylee, wasn't she? :liar:

Tyson chicken and Popsicles are on the July 10th target receipt. TL said she had those items when he picked her up from amscot

But Tony picked her up at amscott on June 27th & KC had Tyson Chicken & Popsicles so how is it possible that Those are the items from the Target receipt dated July 10th?

LP's parting words were directed to Casey - she has five days to cancel the Grand Jury by giving up where she hid the body. Because after that, there's no retreating from it. In other words, the gig is up.

I loved that didn't you?

We looked at the cell phone pings last night, after LP first presented that theory. Unless I'm reading them wrong, they don't show her at her parents house or at the airport on the morning of the 27th. It's not known that the food came from her parent's house, that was Tony's guess.
I believe she was near her parents' house. I felt it was very suspicious then. Here's what I posted on the calendar after mapping and geocoding the tower locations where she pinged:

No cellular activity until . . .
6:54 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
11:09 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .

11:28:17 - cell tower pings near Anthony home during a text message from AL
(28.4547222 -81.2636111)

11:28:50 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home when KC calls AL (4547222 -81.2636111; tower address is 8600 Currituck Sound Ln, which is 9.3 mi from AmScot and 2.7 mi from Anthony home)

11:31 to 11:33 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5028444 -81.286333; tower address is 2820 Goldenrod Rd S, which is 2.5 mi from Anthony home and 4.7 mi from AmScot)

11:34 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5280556 -81.2486111; tower address is 1200 Econlockhatchee Trl S, which is 4.4 mi from Anthony home and 5.6 mi from AmScot)

11:37 to 11:39 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5444 -81.2767472; tower address is 100 Chickasaw Trl S, which is 5.8 mi from Anthony home and 2.6 mi from AmScot)

11:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .

3:03 pm - cell tower pings near Lowell Blvd (1.8 mi from RM and 5.7 from AL) until . . .

8:32 pm - cell tower pings near Fusion until past midnight into the next day

THere is NO WAY possible that the Tyson and freezer pops she bought at Target were the ones she had when AL picked her up on the 27th of JUNE. She didn't even have access to Amy's checks until the 8th of JULY.

(IMO they probably were from the A's house. She knew they liked them so she bought them again.)

Thats what I'm saying - They can't be - it's impossible

True. I'm inclined to think that she was. I'm not sure I believe that she disposed of the body that day but I do think that she was compelled to go back to where she had - to check things out.

Thats what a lot of murderers do, they go back to the scene or the burial - thats what Peterson did, he went by the bay a bunch of times to look over the water

But Tony picked her up at amscott on June 27th & KC had Tyson Chicken & Popsicles so how is it possible that Those are the items from the Target receipt dated July 10th?
Oh my God ... Casey has found a way to time travel ... maybe she can go back to 1965 and give Audrey Hepburn her giant white sunglasses back ... lol But seriously ... You are right that isn't possible ...

There's lots of times I buy the same things week after week or every couple weeks--such as, I buy Tyson frozen meatballs almost every week. Maybe she just likes Tyson Chicken and Popsicles and both bought them at Target on July 10th and had got some earlier from her parent's house, on the 27th.

If the car was at amscott at 7am then why didn't the manager notice the car missing?

I've always believed there was a second car - Why would she dump the car with the body in the trunk & then go back & get in the car & drive to the airport & then return the car to amscott?
She probably just noticed it on her way in and on her way out to lunch. Why would she have any reason to out to check on the car? Remember - it was the first day, the first morning it was there.

Maybe he was confused during the interview..I don't know..I am sure he was totally caught off guard when he found out Caylee was missing and KC was a thief and liar..

I dont know..

But it shows those items on July 10

LP's parting words were directed to Casey - she has five days to cancel the Grand Jury by giving up where she hid the body. Because after that, there's no retreating from it. In other words, the gig is up.

I sincerely hope the entire A family was watching but especially Casey. ;)

I'm sure that's where she got the food (Cindys house)

But what I don't understand is when is he saying she dumped the body?

On the night of the 26th or the second time she moved the car on the 27th? (when she drove to the airport)

LP said that he thinks Casey dumped the body on June 26th because Casey called Amy and told her, "I got rid of the smell in my car." It's his opinion that based on this, that's when the body was dumped.

Although he didn't say it, I think LP's theory is that after picking up food at Cindy's house, Casey went back to where she buried Caylee one more time to make sure she didn't leave any evidence behind.

Maybe he was confused during the interview..I don't know..I am sure he was totally caught off guard when he found out Caylee was missing and KC was a thief and liar..

I dont know..

The car was towed before she bought any of the groceries at Target ...

If you have it handy, could you provide the link for the map of the cell phone pings on the morning of the 27th, please? It seemed when I checked it last night that she didn't venture far from the Amscot all morning.
Its on our timeline calendar. Click on June, then the 27th. There are two maps - one written out with detailed descriptions and another with the pings on a google map:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71759

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back