ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greene on In Session now talking about how Zenaida Gonzalez isn't Fernandez-Gonzalez. Jean C. bringing up the Sawgrass connection. Asked if Greene will allow Casey to answer how she got the name, Greene says "No". Silence.

Do we think it is possible that ZFG lied to KC about her middle name? I mean she's only imaginary so she could be as big a liar as KC. That's ZFG, I mean. lol KC had her chance to say no this is not "the" ZFG and did not do it and continued to let people believe this woman could be a suspect. Same as she had LE running around like crazy chasing after an non-existant person. If the State has cause...why not ZG???

I think this is going to have an impact on the media's way of paying for exclusives as well because between the court and the public everyone will want to know if KC is getting paid. No wonder the lawyers don't want KC front and center until these lawsuits are settled. jmo

Just a note to all..Orlando TV station has a hearing set for Sept. 28 in front of Judge Perry. They want videos released, especially the one showing the felons reaction when they found Caylees remains.
Todays hearing was a joke.....

There are some interesting answers to some of our questions here in the ask a lawyer thread. Like if she lies under oath, she commits a crime, which could trigger a violation of probation...

hmmm

well if the depositions are before the lieing conviction is upheld, she CAN'T lie, her lawyer won't let her open her mouth except to say her name, she'll plead the fifth the entire way through.......:banghead:

I think jury selection is going to take at LEAST ten days... Where are they going to find an impartial jury at this point? Mars? Pluto?

Maybe that Karma thing will hit the felon up before then and we can all sleep again :D

Just a note to all..Orlando TV station has a hearing set for Sept. 28 in front of Judge Perry. They want videos released, especially the one showing the felons reaction when they found Caylees remains.
Todays hearing was a joke.....

cost hearing tomorrow iirc - 10 am edt

Doesn't matter if ZG wins the lawsuit or not... Casey has no money, how is she going to pay??
All these people wanting money off her, yet no one wants her to have a job or write a book or go on any t.v. appearances or sell her pictures. Come on... where's the logic here? She's gotta have some way of paying off these folks!!

I think jury selection is going to take at LEAST ten days... Where are they going to find an impartial jury at this point? Mars? Pluto?

Is there a Amish Mennonites community in Florida?:rocker:

Doesn't matter if ZG wins the lawsuit or not... Casey has no money, how is she going to pay??
All these people wanting money off her, yet no one wants her to have a job or write a book or go on any t.v. appearances or sell her pictures. Come on... where's the logic here? She's gotta have some way of paying off these folks!!

Yup, I want both. I want her destitute, unfamous, jobless, and have a million dollars of debt hanging over her head so some poor schmuck has to think twice before marrying her. Sorry. I'd also like to see her maimed, infertile, bald, scarred in the face with battery acid and maybe throw in a few really nasty diseases.....

I don't believe this will ever go to trial. fca's depo will be done via "video link", so says the Judge because of "security" issues. fca can't use the "security" issue excuse to not show up for trial. Don't think they let you appear at a trial by "video link". Something will happen with this case. Possibly, fca will get her big interview money or book money or money from mom's book and will offer Zenaida payoff out of court. And wrongfully defamed Zenaida, that I believe really does want her name cleared, will take the money because she really does need the money. Because unlike fca, she isn't going to kill one of her children, hope for an acquittal and then sell her soul and make money off of the child she murdered.
(last sentence too tough? too bad. It is what it is.)

I don't believe this will ever go to trial. fca's depo will be done via "video link", so says the Judge because of "security" issues. fca can't use the "security" issue excuse to not show up for trial. Don't think they let you appear at a trial by "video link". Something will happen with this case. Possibly, fca will get her big interview money or book money or money from mom's book and will offer Zenaida payoff out of court. And wrongfully defamed Zenaida, that I believe really does want her name cleared, will take the money because she really does need the money. Because unlike fca, she isn't going to kill one of her children, hope for an acquittal and then sell her soul and make money off of the child she murdered.

Well, we'll have to make a bet on a virtual beer: My guess on the big money interview? No takers.

per JB, it was her in the Ohio photos. She has some money.

I'd like to know where she gets these good azz attornies. Based on what we've heard in the past, this is not the REAL Zanny, if there ever was one. I thought she was a "10". This lady filing the defamation suit, ...............All I can do is laugh at her suit. What's ZFG going to say? I'm the "real" Zanny? LMAO at this suit.

Isn't it just too bad then when FCA was shown a picture of THIS ZG and she had the opportunity to deny this was "her" nanny - she did not do this? And sent her mother out in front of the media to claim she was?

Why haven't all the other Zeneida Gonzales's filed civil suits against KC. Is it because this is the only one that considers herself a 10?

per JB, it was her in the Ohio photos. She has some money.

He said it was her in the photos. It is our speculation it was FCA who got paid for them.
We thought they were posed. But since the verdict, we tend to suspect everything is a conspiracy.

Is there a Amish Mennonites community in Florida?:rocker:

Actually, yes, there is.

I have a close friend/business associate who is Amish. He and his family vacation frequently in Florida.

Should I ask him if KC can come along lol!

With a trial date set at April 9th, next year, any restitution this poor woman gets is still a long time coming...
However, it is also a long time for FCA to be very careful to hide any "appearances" monies she might receive.....

Ugh! I put myself on a self-imposed time out from these people. My blood pressure just couldn't take any more of these people. How is it that the courts coddle this girl as much as her parents did? And how is it that these people can trash so many lives along the way and continue to get away with it? 4 years? That's ridiculous! This family is completely TOXIC! Ok, blood pressure back up...time out again! Argggg...

IMO

With a trial date set at April 9th, next year, any restitution this poor woman gets is still a long time coming...
However, it is also a long time for FCA to be very careful to hide any "appearances" monies she might receive.....

yup, and as time passes, so does opportunity........:floorlaugh:

For someone who says he doesn't want this to be a retry of the murder trial, Greene is sure treating this case like it is. Ten days for a jury selection? Can't be ready by February? That's six more months! How long has he been on the case? Is he another attorney that waits until the last few months to begin working on this case? Casey to plea the 5th on everything? Casey can't be seen or heard in public? Time limit on deposition? Unbelievable!

Just heard on In Sessions, JC asked Greene if FKC would explain how she arrived at the name of ZFG and he said no.

I just don't get it. The murder trial was lengthy because it had so many elements.This is just about using a persons identity . How did she get the name and was it from THIS Zeneida's information.
It's a civil siut,not a death penalty case. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member