FL FL - Vilet Torrez, 38, Miramar, 31 March 2012 *C. Torrez guilty*

Tim Miller and Equusearch are coming in.

Nonprofit Search Group to Work Miramar Missing Mom Case
EquuSearch will work with local authorities to search for a missing Miramar mom
Wednesday, Jun 13, 2012 | Updated 12:44 PM EDT

A well-known nonprofit search organization will be working the case of missing Miramar mom Vilet Torrez, family members said.

Texas EquuSearch, a volunteer and donation based group, will be working with local law enforcement officials who have been searching for Torrez for more than two months.

**more at link**

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-Work-Miramar-Missing-Mom-Case-158891145.html

I'll keep my eyes and ears open as to when any searches are going to take place. For right now - TES is just flying in to talk with detectives.

FYI .. this does not appear to be current video. TES members shown haven't been on searches this year. Except Tim of course.
They appear to have used footage/clips from multiple different TES searches. Though the footage clips are older the search information for Vilet Torrez appears to be accurate.

To be absolutely accurate some of that footage is from a search that was not a TES search.

Miramar Police Divers in Vilet Torrez Case Have Difficult Task

For weeks now a team of six Miramar Police divers has been on a search to either find missing Miramar mom Vilet Torrez or get a clue to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

The team’s members have a vast amount of water to cover. In Miramar there are almost 100 lakes and canals they have been trying to investigate.

More: http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...orrez-Case-Have-Difficult-Task-164077436.html

Video at link.

Thinking about Vilet. She has such a beautiful smile.

:bump:

:rose: :rose: :rose:

I hope Vilets vile husband (or ex husband? can't remember) cannot sleep for the rest of his days.

Bumping for Vilet....No word, keep checking in media....No such luck...:(

ht_Vilet_Torrez_Billboard_jt_120811_wg.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_Vilet_Torrez_Billboard_jt_120811_wg.jpg

i can't believe how much time has passed and we still don't have much information :( Vilet.. i'm still praying for you and your kids. <3

Here's another article.

The body of Vilet Torrez has not been found, but police indicated the whole of the evidence in the case was enough to arrest her husband Cid Torrez for first-degree murder.

The article also states that the 3 children were removed and placed with the maternal grandparents.

I hope that the evidence that they have is strong enough to hold up. Circumstantial cases worry me even when a body is found. Without a body they have to go the extra step of proving that Vilet is no longer alive. Maybe they are hoping he'll take a plea deal where onw of the stipulations is that he will take them to the body, I've seen that happen quite a few times. It's nice to see progress on an old case that didn't get much media attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back