17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same detective said that his injuries could have come from his head hitting concrete.

I just checked your link for that info but it must have been during the commercial break.

Wrestling around on concrete could have produced the injuries. They were not injuries from getting your head slammed over and over by a person sitting on top of you taking your head and slamming it over and over on concrete. That is what Zimmerman said happened and the detective said no it did not.

Did the friend tell him to buy a gun to kill the dog? I can't imagine someone from animal control or a policeman telling a civilian to kill a dog with a gun..JMHO

The article says the officer that came out told him to.

Wrestling around on concrete could have produced the injuries. They were not injuries from getting your head slammed over and over by a person sitting on top of you taking your head and slamming it over and over on concrete. That is what Zimmerman said happened and the detective said no it did not.

That's what I'm thinking--maybe a scrape. That's also why I'm wondering whether he had on a hat at that point, because of the line where the blood starts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I guess it's possible. But I highly doubt she'll bother to dignify his comments/opinions in any manner.

JMO

I'm pretty sure she won't comment, either, but it won't be for the reason you mention.

I rarely agree with him, but he is far more than "a professor" and his "really wrong" is better than my "100% right" on my best day. If he's saying it, I'm listening, and so are most of the folks who will be called on to make the really important decisions in this case, imo.

His CV is attached at this link from pages 20 to 89 and, unfortunately, it doesn't include his criminal trials. I think there was a page limit lol

www.nysun.com/files/dershowitzmoscow.pdf

The pictures of the head injuries do not support Georges story. There was no reason they had to put them in.

I think the detective's words at the bond hearing will be a problem for the state at the trial.

JMO

That's what I'm thinking--maybe a scrape. That's also why I'm wondering whether he had on a hat at that point, because of the line where the blood starts.

I think the line could have been caused by his head hitting the side of the sidewalk where it is raised from the ground.

That would be a straight line and the blood would drop down from that line.

I wonder how this dog kept getting out of the apartment? It's not like they had backyards where they could dig under a fence? What happened? Everytime the owner opened the door, the dog went running out?

I've never owned a dog so I don't know how they work?

Dogs of any size can slip thru the barest crack in an open door. My dogs weigh about 50 lbs each and can be out the door and down the street before I can make a move. Sneaky little wraiths, those doggies. Sounds like the people had some issues with controlling their dog. And yes, animals can sense when you are afraid or don't like them.

I rarely agree with him, but he is far more than "a professor" and his "really wrong" is better than my "100% right" on my best day. If he's saying it, I'm listening, and so are most of the folks who will be called on to make the really important decisions in this case, imo.

His CV is attached at this link from pages 20 to 89 and, unfortunately, it doesn't include his criminal trials. I think there was a page limit lol

www.nysun.com/files/dershowitzmoscow.pdf

What folks? The potential jury - as in jury tainting? Or do you think he has some influence over the Judge presiding in this case?

The pictures of the head injuries do not support Georges story. There was no reason they had to put them in.

As I said, and with respect, dr. fessel, if Dershowitz is saying it, I'm listening. Particularly if he's publicly calling out the prosecutor for a perjurious probable cause affidavit. Unless he's been diagnosed with an incurable disease and plans to be deceased within the next few months, imo, he's not throwing that out there unless he believes it to be true, 1000%. And he has a WHOLE lot more experience than you or I or Corey, and a lot more of reputation at stake.
jmo

What folks? The potential jury - as in jury tainting? Or do you think he has some influence over the Judge presiding in this case?

No, not the jury. But I imagine that he has the attention of Ms. Corey and the rest of the prosecution, and I would imagine that the Judge also is taking note. Not that he would be unduly influenced by Dershowitz's commentary -- merely taking note. jmo

One wound looked like a small puncture.. IMHO..could have been caused by GZ falling into a bush or a low tree. The other mark looked like a scratch..IMHO The blood looked like the fake blood my grandson put on his face when he dressed up like Dracula last year for Zombie night..JMHO

I hope we get a discovery dump soon so that we have more to work with. As of now, we're debating a lot of things that are far afield of any known evidence. For each scenario on either side, I can think of a "yeah, but it could also be..." alternate scenario. There's just too much we don't know.

Now, we're nothing if not patient around here:giggle:. But hurry up, state - release your discovery! :waiting:

It's not a big deal as far as I can see, but Zimmerman was secured when Ayala arrived. According to the SPD Event Report, Officer Ayala arrived at 19:19:52 or almost 7:20 pm. EMT's pronounced TM dead at 7:30 after some unspecified period of attempts to revive him. No way from the report to know how long SPD vs the EMT's made their attempts, but either way, SPD's efforts only involved a matter of minutes.

Respectfully snipped.

Does anyone think it was possible that Trayvon was still alive when the officers arrived? Just so severely injured that he was not moving? I'm just wondering if he was killed instantly, which would make GZ's claims that Trayvon spoke after he was shot completely false.

That is interesting info. Do you remember where you read it?

Here are two articles... :)

Seminole State College will expel Trayvon Martin's avowed shooter, George Zimmerman, due to what they term the "high-profile controversy" surrounding his role in the 17-year-old's death.
Zimmerman has been an on-and-off student at the college since 2003. As of 2009, he was working towards an Associate in Arts degree.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/trayvon-martin-shooting-g_n_1375357.html

SSC officials released a statement saying, "Due to the highly charged and high-profile controversy involving this student, Seminole State has taken the unusual but necessary step this week to withdraw Mr. Zimmerman from enrollment. This decision is based solely on our responsibility to provide for the safety of our students on campus as well as for Mr. Zimmerman."
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/George-Zimmerman-withdrawn-from-Seminole-State-College/-/1637132/9679944/-/b30kt1z/-/index.html

Just a reminder folks. We have a list of professionals. And verified insiders at the top of every forum. That list is to designate those that are allowed to give professional opinion. The only people that should be giving professional opinion. Or insider knowledge.

Now personal opinion is different. We all can be sleuthers and go find links to matters of the court, or of search and rescue for example just to name a couple. But we are not qualified to give expert fact on the threads. So anyone who wants to be verified please do. Even the moderators listed in professional categories are vetted. This rule is for everyone. Thanks.

Here is the link.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92524"]Professional Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Many of the sources are Zimmerman's family aren't they ? :waitasec:

There were also neighbors and coworkers that were interviewed. I think it is a very good article. I think it sets forth the 'elephant in the room' that many are afraid to discuss here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni