Kevin Sweat charged with 1ST DEGREE MURDER Taylor & Skyla

I heard that there are 2 new billboards on 75 between Henryetta and Okmulgee in regards to finding the pistol.

Does anyone have info on this?

Hi GS~
There is a billboard asking for info on the Glock.
The bill board is a bit 'abrupt' but, it does not bother the families and if it helps get this case even further along then, I am all for it. The billboard was paid for by the local fundraising event that occurs every June.
I have a photo of the billboard. I will text it to you and maybe you can put it on WS?
You know I am technologically challenged.
:)

My dear friend Flossie got me tHis pic .. so I am gonna post it for Her ..Thanks so much..

I LOVE THIS .. WHAT A MESSAGE !!

Attachments

• THE GIRLSXXXXXXXXXXXXX.JPG
    THE GIRLSXXXXXXXXXXXXX.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 90
My dear friend Flossie got me tHis pic .. so I am gonna post it for Her ..Thanks so much..

I LOVE THIS .. WHAT A MESSAGE !!

Thanks GS.
I promise, one day, I will learn how to post pics.

~xxooxxoo~

Thanks for the billboard photo flossie and GetSmart!

It is right to the point, eh? Hope someone responds to it. I am glad that Taylor and Skyla were mentioned. Perhaps that will pull on someone's heartstrings to do the right thing.

wm xoxo

Hello, WM - I checked the court records yesterday and it appears all pending motions have been continued to February 22 at 9:30 am.

Just bumping this up as a reminder of KS' court motions this coming Wed.

Thanks, wm

http://www.newson6.com/story/169910...day-for-man-accused-of-killing-weleetka-girls

Sweat was scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a preliminary hearing, but the defense requested a continuance.

Sweat's arrest in December came after a three-year manhunt for the girls' killer and an agonizing wait for family members in the small town of Weleetka.
Family members discovered the girls along an unpaved road near Placker's home. They were headed for Bad Creek Bridge to collect shells and pebbles along the river bank.
According to an affidavit, Sweat told an investigator he saw "two monsters come at him" and fired at them with .40- and .22-caliber handguns.

http://www.newson6.com/story/169910...day-for-man-accused-of-killing-weleetka-girls

Sweat was scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a preliminary hearing, but the defense requested a continuance.

Sweat's arrest in December came after a three-year manhunt for the girls' killer and an agonizing wait for family members in the small town of Weleetka.
Family members discovered the girls along an unpaved road near Placker's home. They were headed for Bad Creek Bridge to collect shells and pebbles along the river bank.
According to an affidavit, Sweat told an investigator he saw "two monsters come at him" and fired at them with .40- and .22-caliber handguns.

Thanks GetSmart!
Is this just poor reporting or did the judge set a date for the new hearing? anybody?
TIA

wm

Did anyone read Sweat's statements on the forum where he posted the photo of himself and the guns? Did he make statements on that forum or did he just post creepy photos? Does anyone have a link to the site where he posted the photo? TIA

(I am curious if Sweat posted numerous rational statements on that forum which will can used against his "insanity" defense.)

Did anyone read Sweat's statements on the forum where he posted the photo of himself and the guns? Did he make statements on that forum or did he just post creepy photos? Does anyone have a link to the site where he posted the photo? TIA

(I am curious if Sweat posted numerous rational statements on that forum which will can used against his "insanity" defense.)

Hi Pensfan! IIRC, there were just photos and art on the deviant art site. His handle was Josepi.

Here's a link to Susan Murphy Milanos site where she quotes some of his writings.

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/2011/09/cold-blooded-killers-connection-to.html

hth :)

wm

Hello, everyone... I hadn't checked the court records since the 2/23/12 preliminary hearing date until today.

This may mean nothing...but, I find it very interesting. All of the hearing dates and times are the same (past and future) for all 3 of the murder charges....our girls and Ashley Taylor's. An entry on Ashley's murder charge, dated 2/3/12, indicates 13 subpoenas were issued to 13 individuals, including OSBI Agent Titsworth and two Doctors. I will not name the persons here. You can review them on the docket.

Guess I'm wondering why they are hearing and reviewing both cases at the same time? If they both go to trial - I can't imagine combining them...different times/places, different witnesses, different circumstances and, imo, far too confusing. Guess time will tell.

The next pre-preliminary hearing for both cases is scheduled for 4/23/12 at 9:30 am.

http://www1.odcr.com/results.php#/results.php?Page=0

Hello, everyone... I hadn't checked the court records since the 2/23/12 preliminary hearing date until today.

This may mean nothing...but, I find it very interesting. All of the hearing dates and times are the same (past and future) for all 3 of the murder charges....our girls and Ashley Taylor's. An entry on Ashley's murder charge, dated 2/3/12, indicates 13 subpoenas were issued to 13 individuals, including OSBI Agent Titsworth and two Doctors. I will not name the persons here. You can review them on the docket.

Guess I'm wondering why they are hearing and reviewing both cases at the same time? If they both go to trial - I can't imagine combining them...different times/places, different witnesses, different circumstances and, imo, far too confusing. Guess time will tell.

The next pre-preliminary hearing for both cases is scheduled for 4/23/12 at 9:30 am.

http://www1.odcr.com/results.php#/results.php?Page=0

IMO they may be combining the court hearings because it is time saving and convenient for the attorneys and jail transport. If I am reading the docket correctly he has the same lead attorney for both cases. I can't imagine combining the trials either, that just doesn't seem right. Is the dp being sought in both cases? I can't recall without looking it up, that is what happens when the wheels of justice turn slowly, my memory fades!

I spent many hours reading all of his journal entries, comments and looking at his photos on the Deviant Art site. I will post the link to his profile page under the name Josepi Morgan. Warning-Some of the photos are graphic (many aren't real, just recreations) and the writings have foul language. Click the tabs at the top of the page that say gallery, prints, favorites, journal.

IMO his writings on the site won't play a part if he tries to go for an insanity defense. They don't seem any more odd than some things I have read on the net by people who haven't committed 3 murders. There are gaps in the postings because he was in the military but from what I've read he was never in combat or left the states. At first I thought he may have PTSD due to combat but he killed Taylor and Skyla before he enlisted so I ruled that out. Their murders are so senseless, I would like to know why? Was he on drugs and hallucinating or was it a thrill kill? IIRC you have experience working with psychiatric patients, please read and report back. I am interested in your opinion on the postings on the DA site.

http://josepimorgan.deviantart.com/#

How far in advance are subpoenas usually served? It appears the 13 subpoenas issued are all for law enforcement that, primarily, worked Ashley's murder. The doctors subpoenaed appear to be with the Tulsa County Medical Examiner's office. I suppose I'm just wondering when they are scheduled to appear.

How far in advance are subpoenas usually served? It appears the 13 subpoenas issued are all for law enforcement that, primarily, worked Ashley's murder. The doctors subpoenaed appear to be with the Tulsa County Medical Examiner's office. I suppose I'm just wondering when they are scheduled to appear.

The subpoenas could be for depositions. Ashley's case was filed last August, I don't think it is too early to depose witnesses. JMO

I'm so far behind in what you guys were sleuthing. Was he a suspect already?

Thanks Kimster. I a even more behind. This is truly good news. I have to go back now and read some more. Your post caught my eye.

I spent many hours reading all of his journal entries, comments and looking at his photos on the Deviant Art site. I will post the link to his profile page under the name Josepi Morgan. Warning-Some of the photos are graphic (many aren't real, just recreations) and the writings have foul language. Click the tabs at the top of the page that say gallery, prints, favorites, journal.

IMO his writings on the site won't play a part if he tries to go for an insanity defense. They don't seem any more odd than some things I have read on the net by people who haven't committed 3 murders. There are gaps in the postings because he was in the military but from what I've read he was never in combat or left the states. At first I thought he may have PTSD due to combat but he killed Taylor and Skyla before he enlisted so I ruled that out. Their murders are so senseless, I would like to know why? Was he on drugs and hallucinating or was it a thrill kill? IIRC you have experience working with psychiatric patients, please read and report back. I am interested in your opinion on the postings on the DA site.

http://josepimorgan.deviantart.com/#
Thanks for posting that link! This old psych nurse says that his posts do not show that he was psychotic or out-of-touch with reality when posting on that forum.

This one statement might relate to why he created a story about seeing Taylor and Skyla as monsters.

"I've been doing alot of writing lately, about ideas for monsters, I tell ya, some of that is some sick ****, but cool as hell."
http://josepimorgan.deviantart.com/journal/?offset=5
(March 13, 2007)

His post about not having a scanner (5 months after the murder of Taylor and Skyla) is interesting. Yep, he did have a big, ugly secret. :furious:
http://josepimorgan.deviantart.com/journal/?offset=0
(Nov 2008 post)

It is interesting that he posted quite a bit about drinking and joked that he had a drinking problem. (His drinking or abstinence from drinking isn't an excuse for killing women and little girls.) It was also interesting that he posted that he contacted the news and went on tv after his nephew was shot. Did he really have a brother that died or did he just post that to gather sympathy/attention? What happened to his brother?

Good catch about the secret Pensfan. I really didn't find his writings disturbing either, but I did find some of the pics on that site disturbing. There's a pic of him with a quote from a Pink floyd song which begins...."If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes....."

Two of the photos of him with the guns are apparently patterned after an anime character named Johnny Darkness. I wonder if that is some kind of video game and if it's violent?

http://josepimorgan.deviantart.com/

just some thoughts.....

wm

ETA I just wanted to point out the white truck in the snowfall pic. I know he claimed to be driving a car on the day Taylor and Skyla were murdered, but it wouldn't surprise me if that is just another one of his lies. He reportedly gave LE several different stories about Ashley's death. A white truck was seen on the road the day of the girls' murder and there was that post on a news site about KS parking a truck at a restaurant with a 4 wheeler in the bed the same day. He backed it in where the employees parked. The poster's mom worked at the rest. and thought he looked drug up. There was more and I'll try and find that post but it is only a secondhand rumor.

KS writes negative things about Ashley in this jounal entry.

http://josepimorgan.deviantart.com/journal/So-much-to-say-226131608#comments

I'm living on my own, or somewhere. I got engaged not to long ago, biggest mistake of my life. Wish I knew she was a complete basketcase (medicated and suicidal) before I got with her. Now I'm kinda stuck, but no worries yet...I'm saving up money so I can finally leave Oklahoma once and for all. It's not like I'm keeping all this a secret, hell my family knows I'm planning on leaving, just didn't tell them it was permanant.

This hints at premeditation for Ashley's death, IMO. (unless he was engaged to someone other than Ashley in 2010.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back