NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They took 3 swabs from the center console of the tahoe...I would imagine the FBI processed that ASAP for them and know the results so Yes it could have helped further the investigation towards EB and AB

TL,

right click on the search warrant and click on the rotate clockwise tab.

That might help your neck. :)

TY I know how to work in adobe but the link had it opened on the sites page which didn't offer a rotate option. Too tired and wrung out from a busy day to go to the trouble of trying to convert to my adobe, lol

am wondering if the reason they decided to arrest AB was because they knew they were going to let EB out to go to the search site and they were worried he might try to harm her....Just a thought

It also seems that ALL the main FB ppl are either silent or unable to post at the moment.
I think that they must know something that we don't know.
Even the 'chattiest' ones have gone silent over the past 24 hours!

VERY quiet!! I was thinking the same exact thing!

Also in evidence is two burnt samples one from brush pile (firepit?) the other from Tahoe

Geez....ya'll are flyin' through these threads. LOL The one day I have to be gone away from home all day, the big stuff happens. This is always my luck.

I need a synopsis page! OK....AB is arrested at Charlotte Airport. EB taken around in LE's SUV to possible crime scenes. Anything else? TIA....

Plenty of speculation, that's about it. Still aren't sure exactly what AB was doing @ the airport..picking up or trying to book. Media reports say picking up around 3am (we don't know who) but we have since found out that 11pm-midnight seems to be about as late as flights land...hmmm..

VERY quiet!! I was thinking the same exact thing!

They've either all got the good sense to simmer down, or LE has squelched the chatter, or they have finally figured out it all ends up here and places like here.

If you knew your conversations were monitered and you were somehow associated with this case, would you be updating your status?

I think LE is doing a great job in this case. They are applying pressure as needed. The obviously have some evidence that water is involved in the disposal of little Zahra, and they took EB there. She didn't 'fess up, however, so they are still hunting... I am encouraged at the tenacity of LE involved in this case. It looks like the arrest of AB put pressure on EB.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/25/searchers-caldwell-dont-find-zahra-monday-ar-482713/

"Elisa is currently in jail for obstruction of justice for writing a false ransom note, asking for $1 million. She is also being held on several other unrelated charges"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77