2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a way to stream the audio thru iPhone? I have a root canal this morning and I don't wanna miss anything!! I normally listen to music w my headphones cuz I despise dentists but would rather hear the trial. I know I'm addicted. Lol

Good morning!! Links in my siggy and also a Casey cam. :)

Good morning All. Have a wonderful day.
Wondering what today may bring and JB will object to himself again. Peace

Maybe he'll bring hamburgers for the entire court room to prove his point:floorlaugh:

good morning all! ready for the casey day of tv. i have become very organized- do erands on lunch break of court. amazing how i can set alarm early- unload dishwasher, fix bed, wash floor, take shower and put on makeup before 9am. then on lunch break , run to grocery store, pick up fast food- yummy HAMBURGER-LOL- NO BAG AND I DO NOT EAT IT IN TRUNK!

i have gone to trial twice last week but lines are long and i imagine today would be easy to get in as some may consider science boring. i will stay home today save the gas and parking fees and perhaps go latter in weeks.

thanks all who post- i laugh and cry along side the posts. such smart posters we have here! i run to computer all day to see your posts-lol

Morning Peeps!

Jazz tips a paw and says she could be a police dog if she wanted to, but she is too busy keeping the raccoons with 9 inch long hair at bay, and making sure those people who bring envelopes to the door don't get any bright ideas...

Attachments

• 183.jpg
    183.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 8
Ok, so today's drinking game will be to take a shot every time JB objects to his own questions . . . .

I simply hate the idea of Baez trying to make a mockery of the dog handlers and their precious dogs.

Something is telling me that this is what will happen.:banghead:

Does anyone have a way to stream the audio thru iPhone? I have a root canal this morning and I don't wanna miss anything!! I normally listen to music w my headphones cuz I despise dentists but would rather hear the trial. I know I'm addicted. Lol

WFTV has a "listen to" option. Don't know if that would work. I do know the Sky Fire app (2.99) works on my iphone and ipad. Hope that helps

I feel like a broken record asking this but does anyone know if they are going to bring in the tattoo evidence? TIA

Orlando Sentinel saying Gerardo Bloise could be recalled today. He hung out all day yesterday waiting for Dr. Vass to get done testifying.

Orange County Sheriff's Office Crime Scene Investigator Gerardo Bloise could be one of the witnesses recalled to the stand.

Bloise was one of several witnesses who waited in the 23rd floor lobby of the Orange County Courthouse Monday because attorneys spent the entire day quizzing forensic anthropologist Dr. Arpad Vass.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-trial-day-12-20110607,0,6084317.story

Yes, something tells me we WILL see JB attempting to bring a dog to the stand....

I mentioned to DH last night that I thought the "dog" testimony would be on the docket today. He recalled that our (late) beloved Jack Russell Terrier "watched" the OJ Simpson trial with me while I was recuperating from surgery. I would get myself comfy on the sofa, then pooch would jump onto my lap - Ouch! I and my trusty terrier spent many days watching the trial in the early days of Court TV.

'mornin' peeps. The Today Show said today's witness will be an expert of chloroform. Is this true? I got schtuff to do this a.m. so will be back later and catch up

I saw this too. They said an FBI chloroform expert. I wonder if he's a chemist though. :waitasec: Does anyone have any idea who this might be?

I simply hate the idea of Baez trying to make a mockery of the dog handlers and their precious dogs.

I just hate that he is making a mockery of our courts..:maddening:

Yes, something tells me we WILL see JB attempting to bring a dog to the stand....

If there is anything in that courtroom with the scent of decomp, I hope the dogs go straight for it. Wouldn't that be a show stopper!:great:

The dogs/trainers are experts in their field. Mr Baez is NOT, IMO. I see the defense, once again, going down in flames.

Ms Drane Burdick handled the dog testimony in the hearings, so I assume she'll be the one working with Mr Baez today.
Just sayin.... :)

I feel like a broken record asking this but does anyone know if they are going to bring in the tattoo evidence? TIA

When interviewed recently by the media, the owner of the tattoo shop said he would be a witness at the trial. I'm thinking on the defense side however, not the prosecution side, so you won't see him for a couple of weeks..

I downloaded the Skyfire app (which converts flash videos to a compatible format for the iPhone) and watch via WESH. It's a little 'glitchy' at times but works pretty well overall for those times I'm not near a TV or computer. Hope that helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆