FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent him a message and asked why he thinks this area needs searched. Maybe he will reply???

A bit more info:

What do alligators eat?

Alligators primarily hunt at dusk or during the night. They lay motionless in wait for prey. Their prey selection seems to be determined primarily by size. An alligator's diet depends on what is available to it, which means it will eat just about anything including fish, frogs, birds, turtles, insects, snakes, small mammals, other alligators, white-tailed deer, wild hogs, and sometimes people's pets. Once the prey is caught, it is typically swallowed whole. Alligators have tremendously powerful jaws that can crush turtle shells and the bones of small mammals. A flap in their throat allows alligators to capture prey underwater without water entering their breathing passages.

When prey animals are too large to be swallowed whole (deer, wild hogs), the alligator will stash its kill underwater, pinning it under a submerged log or anywhere it can be wedged in for safe keeping. The alligator must then wait until the prey animal's hide is rotted and soft enough for the alligator to tear off chunks. Alligator teeth are designed for crushing and for a strong grip on prey. They are not sharp teeth like a bobcat or a wolf have for tearing meat."

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/uw230

It is very difficult for LE to prove someone is deceased without a body or a crime scene or some other compelling evidence, i.e. maybe a suicide note at the edge of a lake, for example. And then to put together a case based on circumstances which include the presumption of death, well, that is even more difficult. I'm just not sure how much LE can do, if Michelle is not found. I've read the much-mentioned on WS website which details "no body" cases going back a century or so, and almost all of them have either a crime scene or a witness to acts of physical violence/specific threats against the victim by the suspect, at the very least. And those that were pursued were usually charged years after the person went missing...

Locating Michelle is really the key to everything...JMO. Hoping that phone turns out to be a literal roadmap.

This is what really worries me. Let's say for example, she was thrown in that area purposely, for the gators to get rid of the evidence. Then what?
If no body is found, does that mean nobody will ever be charged? I hope not but it might happen that way.

This is what really worries me. Let's say for example, she was thrown in that area purposely, for the gators to get rid of the evidence. Then what?
If no body is found, does that mean nobody will ever be charged? I hope not but it might happen that way.

That worries me too, but if it were that easy, they would never find missing people in Florida, right?

Not at all. They can prosecute without a body and still win their case. They just need more circumstantial evidence to ensure their win. I'm still hoping they are getting considerably more evidence from her phone than they've released to the public. I also hope they picked up some good evidence from DJrs/parents homes and her vehicle.

<Deep breath>

I'll tell you why this information "bugs" me. I am trying not to be driven and overtaken by emotion, specifically hate. Although Dale seems not in the least a likeable person, given his past history and his cold demeanor whenever we've seen him on video, not to mention his apparent action with the camera person, a couple of snippets of detail, such as Yvonne's words above, give me a glimpse of humanity in this man. I saw another article in which Yvonne mentioned the occasion of her talking with him and embracing him after the hearing where he retained custody of the twins. As I remember, she said that he sobbed and shook during that exchange.

Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to defend him or in any way promote sympathy for him. And I appreciate that some of you may see those episodes as just Dale's attempts at manipulation, and as Yvonne wisely trying to keep open the connection for the sake of the twins. But someone posted yesterday the suggestion that Dale could be a sociopath, without conscience. I can see the possibility of this, certainly, and so the suggestion that Dale is holding in some emotional pain that he might only reveal to Yvonne (and perhaps his family and close friends, but we don't hear about that) gives me some hope, believe it or not.

If Dale did something monstrous to Michelle that ended her life, and then rushed around madly to cover up the deed, which certainly seems to be the case based even on the little evidence the public has right now, then a spark of humanity and conscience is a good sign that, in my opinion, we should acknowledge. It suggests that what he may have done is weighing on him, perhaps heavily and even nightmarishly.

The hope this could give us is that he will more likely reveal, or even confess, what took place.

I know it may be a slim chance indeed that this will happen. But if he is in fact an emotionless sociopath, we would have no chance of that at all.

(All IMO, of course)

I see your point, and I HOPE you are right. But my jaded opinion is that he was crying those tears FOR HIMSELF. I think he was emotional because he knew he had royally screwed up big time, and he was scared FOR HIMSELF.
imoo

That worries me too, but if it were that easy, they would never find missing people in Florida, right?

True. But there are a lot of missing, who have seemed to disappear totally. It makes me wonder.

I see your point, and I HOPE you are right. But my jaded opinion is that he was crying those tears FOR HIMSELF. I think he was emotional because he knew he had royally screwed up big time, and he was scared FOR HIMSELF.
imoo

I couldn't have said that better myself! I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of his tears.

I couldn't have said that better myself! I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of his tears.

ITA! If the perp is Dale then the remorse he felt was in the quick moments afterwords. These thoughts, in the mind of a domestic violence perp, get overridden quickly with "She started it. I had no choice. she provoked. She yelled at me first. She shoved me." how many times have we seen murder cases in which the perp blames the victim? A lot! " She hit me first..." always comes to mind.

ATTENTION PLEASE!

Please do NOT post innocent party's names on the board. This includes people not mentioned in the MSM and on various media sites.

Thank you
fran

ITA! If the perp is Dale then the remorse he felt was in the quick moments afterwords. These thoughts, in the mind of a domestic violence perp, get overridden quickly with "She started it. I had no choice. she provoked. She yelled at me first. She shoved me." how many times have we seen murder cases in which the perp blames the victim? A lot! " She hit me first..." always comes to mind.

I've actually heard perps say "if she'd kept her mouth shut"..
sometimes all it takes is a word to set a perp off:( ^i^

Exit 22 is quite close to Lake Nona. I'm going to search, but IIRC, Lake Nona was a search area way back when Michelle first went missing.

ETA: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/348947/Police-raid-house-in-search-for-Michelle-Parker

You are correct...

Meanwhile, searchers moved into Lake Nona Saturday. Four search parties with dogs went into that area to look for the woman who has been missing for more than a week now.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...lice-raid-house-in-search-for-Michelle-Parker

ATTENTION PLEASE!

Please do NOT post innocent party's names on the board. This includes people not mentioned in the MSM and on various media sites.

Thank you
fran

I apologize. I just wanted to note that this was not an official announcement by the family on their facebook page.

"He is crying every time I talk to him on the phone," Stewart said. "He loves my daughter. They just didn't get along."

Fatal attraction? New boyfriend in the picture..Peoples Court airing..maybe something was edited, maybe the outside forum they interview during the show said something..

He feels remorse because he knows what he's done to his children if he did indeed, get rid of their mother.
Sure he feels bad. He loves her. He just doesn't want anyone else to have her.

As a suspect he cannot actively search, but if I were him, I would be trying my hardest to find the true perp if I was innocent. Hiring a PI, doing what I could from home..ANYTHING that would clear my name.

"He is crying every time I talk to him on the phone," Stewart said. "He loves my daughter. They just didn't get along."

Fatal attraction? New boyfriend in the picture..Peoples Court airing..maybe something was edited, maybe the outside forum they interview during the show said something..

He feels remorse because he knows what he's done to his children if he did indeed, get rid of their mother.
Sure he feels bad. He loves her. He just doesn't want anyone else to have her.

As a suspect he cannot actively search, but if I were him, I would be trying my hardest to find the true perp if I was innocent. Hiring a PI, doing what I could from home..ANYTHING that would clear my name.

Easier said than done, imo. PI's are not cheap and furthermore, a PI would have to have access to some of the evidence in order to investigate. All they would know is what we know. Without having access to any of Michelle's personals, where would they even begin?

How would they get Michelle's vehicle, phone, computer and anything else without involving LE? There is no way LE would give up what they have to a PRIME SUSPECT or his PI.

Just curious, does anyone on this board know Dale or have they ever met him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.