Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty positive "skin cells" weren't really mentioned by LE, just "assumed" to be.
There COULD be semen, his hair, prints, etc. I DOUBT his relatives have this info, and are picking it up from the media and running with it.

ALSO...this "theory" HAS been discussed on here, AND, we KNOW the family, friends, etc ARE reading on here, because of the Tweets calling certain people out on here because of their posts.

Honestly, I don't know what we can do about this, certainly, as in the Casey Anthony case, we KNEW the Defense was reading on here...we heard as much, IIRC.

I don't want ANY of our "theory's" to become AGT's defense...we don't want a killer to be set free...AND, most importantly, us pointing out "other" scenarios...what to do, what to do???

This was probably mentioned in earlier posts, maybe just worth repeating, and I'm NOT being snarky, just wondering if we can do anything??
Probably not, I know.

All just IMO...oh, and I'll "assume" my posts aren't good enough to get a shout out on that particular Twitter account... :(....LOL

Are you talking about one person tweeting? Because the one that is saying she is his cousin is a internet troll that is reading on here and harrassing others and has been doing so since early in the case. They have changed their screen name many, many times.

MAYBE, his family/lawyer, IF their reading on here...which we KNOW the friend is....

How about chewing on this:

I've been thinking about the "legal" side of THESE charges and the "100%" ID of AGT from one of the prior attacks. All this is just IMO from reading a basic "Legalese 101" site.
http://www.shouselaw.com/kidnapping.html

We KNOW he's been charged with Murder/Kidnapping, at this time, for Sierra.

So, the 100% ID attack, IMO, is most likely fingerprints...since, again, IMO, IF it were DNA from a hair, etc, they would use the term "strong" match, like they used in the probable cause doc, again, only IMO, because DNA seldom gives a "100%", it's usually like 1 out of 69 billion people or something like that.
So, again, NOT legal in any way, but wouldn't THAT be considered "one strike" in Cali's system of 3 Strikes, IF he was convicted of that crime FIRST???
LE has said, basically, at this time, he is 100% involved and I'm gonna step out on a limb and say there MIGHT be others, but IMO, LE is trying to connect him to another, but not at this point, evidence might be shaky.
Now, IF, LE found he was involved in ANOTHER of those attacks, AND IF the evidence pointed toward AGT, AND he was convicted of THAT one, IMO, that would be 2 strikes. (???)
So, IMO, we KNOW, thru DNA, there's a "strong" connection to him kidnapping Sierra, again, probably one of those 1 in 69 billion things.

The combo of the 3 would constitute "3" strikes, and wouldn't he go away for life????

OH, and :seeya: to Antolin's family/friends/lawyer...we are praying for Antolin, so he'll find it in his heart to talk to LE, so Sierra's family can know where she is, and he can have some peace after so many years of violence toward women.
PLEASE, do the right thing and let us find Sierra!!!

I think its weird that he was so calm about being watched, but not too long ago freaked out on LE when they came in his house to serve on someone else. Seems like an act. JMO

There is no way LE determined Sierra is dead and he is responsible based only on skin cells! Mo

Are you talking about one person tweeting? Because the one that is saying she is his cousin is a internet troll that is reading on here and harrassing others and has been doing so since early in the case. They have changed their screen name many, many times.

Really?? Oy....sorry, I meant no offense. I've read some of the other accounts posts about Sierra, as well.

There is no way LE determined Sierra is dead and he is responsible based only on skin cells! Mo

You're so right!! That's just something that "ran away" with the media, and NOT in the complaint OR in the presser.

Ok guys- I am so sorry but...

THAT BAG IS STILL BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME...

So the clothes in it were hers that she was wearing that day correct? And 'neatly folded'. So if he grabs her and rapes her- wouldn't the clothes have signs of that and be ripped and torn- thus 'neatly folded' and the uncertainty if they were spare clothes wouldn't have been the way to describe them.

Or he grabs her and she dies- from asthma etc... is he the type that is sophisticated enough to calmly strip her and fold the clothes after??? He doesn't strike me the type tbh.

Unless someone else and I'm guessing female- found the bag in his car and folded the stuff and disposed of it?

I reckon we should have a bag thread...

So the clothes in it were hers that she was wearing that day correct? And 'neatly folded'. So if he grabs her and rapes her- wouldn't the clothes have signs of that and be ripped and torn- thus 'neatly folded' and the uncertainty if they were spare clothes wouldn't have been the way to describe them.

Or he grabs her and she dies- from asthma etc... is he the type that is sophisticated enough to calmly strip her and fold the clothes after??? He doesn't strike me the type tbh.

Unless someone else and I'm guessing female- found the bag in his car and folded the stuff and disposed of it?

I have always felt this bag was his trophy. He hid it there because he wanted to keep it. He took great care with it and I think he wanted to know it was there for him to visit. Whatever is on the clothes it is a lot..semen..or urine..saliva..etc. mo

Oh dear, here I go again....sent a response in and the app crashed! Good thing I'm sick in bed and have time today to write again! Okay, some posters suggested and IMO I feel she was made to strip off her clothes in the car. Of course she tried to buy some time and folded them, and I shudder just thinking of this horrific scene. Next, he would have made them fit in the tote bag which was in the car and again, IMO I feel the attack could have taken place IN the car, which he parked somewhere remote. On his way back to his trailer park, he realized he had to dispose of the bag and that's where he dropped them, maybe seeing the books at same time still in the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, I was just trying to look on his my space page and Norton blocked an attack. I was looking for some pictures I saw on there earlier - one from Lake Cunningham (going off of memory; I think that is what the sign said), but the water looked very clear; too clear to even think about putting a body in. But there were two other ones that I recalled with him in front of his car with a vegetated cliff behind him with a small waterfall. I have no idea where that might be, but I sure hope they looked there. Do any of the locals know where that might be?

I really want to know what happened to this little girl. I wake up every morning searching for updates and following up with this forum.
It's soo sad. My heart goes out to her family.
The whole time I was hoping she ran away. But now since ATG is in this, it makes me wonder why he isn't talking. Maybe there were more people who did this? N he isn't talking because if he will, he is risking his daughter's/wife's/mother's lives? If he IS a member of Nortes then he ISN'T going to talk no matter what circumstances. He looks like a very insecure and scared guy even thought he doesn't show it. Probably family issues early on in his life MOO.

The photo with the clear is a pond walking distance from his house...atherton hidden pond..the other could be uvas canyon park in MH..known for waterfalls?

IMO, this suspect is a typical cowardly predator who goes after small girls, alone and vulnerable, and there is no chance of him having accomplices or backing...also, he clearly lacks any resources that would allow him to maintain Sierra live someplace, even if he was so inclined, which, IMO, he was not. Just a horrible, threatening bully taken to the highest power. JMO

OK, for those still puzzled about the bag, here is my theory. It's based on the following two premises:

1. AGT is dumber than he looks.
2. FS is smarter than she looks.

After the rape and murder (and disposal of the body), AGT still has sierra's clothes and bag strewn about the back seat or trunk and doesn't think to dispose of them. FS borrows the car to go grocery shopping and discovers the clothes. She puts 2 & 2 together and realizes what happened. She realizes she needs to get rid of the bag & clothes quickly to protect AGT. So she folds the clothes neatly and places it next to the shed (and never mentions it it to AGT).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy