FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Please listen here:

At 27:35

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/playe...l&mid=21627148

Neighbor caught Dale Smith's father's Hummer on video with boat attached to it.

This podcast has a lot of info and lasts about 12 mins.

Sparky and ANYBODY ELSE

I can't access the podcast with this link. Does anyone have it stashes somewhere where I can get to it?

Thanks. I heard it before, but really would like to hear it again.

***** SPOILER ALERT ***** I'm convinced Little Dale is guilty and considering whether Big Dale is an accomplice.

Before 11/17

LittleDale purchases equipment to protect surfaces, secure Michelle, clean up any mess
LDale plans exactly how and where to subdue Michelle
LDale purchases & installs hook&eye on TV room door
LDale picks up container for Michelle and takes it to BDale's house

11/17

? If BDale was at condo at 3:18, LDale picks him up at Rose Blvd in time to be at condo by 3.
LDale moves his truck to street in front of condo.
LDale moves his work truck onto street
Garage door is open

3:18 Michelle arrives at condo driving Hummer with Glow stickers. (neighbor video)

LDale convinces Michelle to drive into the garage and closes the garage door (3min)
LDale & Michelle release kids from car seats, plop them in front of TV, hooks door (10 min)
LDale asks Michelle to take a look at this "paperwork" & heavy book on table (5min)
LDale comes up behind Michelle and subdues her (4min)
While Michelle is unconscious, LDale restrains her (10min)
LDale moves restrained Michelle into the Hummer (5min)
LDale removes Glow sticker (10min [per sticker company])

NOTE: There was speculation that BigDale was at the condo when Michelle arrived. Babysitter?

4:20 LDale puts kids in his truck and leaves to go to Rose Blvd (Big Dale's house)

4:26 LDale pulls over on Hoffner to answer text sent to Michelle by her brother

4:40 LDale arrives at Big Dale's house
LDale unbuckles twins, gives them to his mom, waves to neighbor, borrows Big Dale's shovel
LDale has snack?

5:00 LDale & BDale leave Rose Blvd in BDale's truck with container.

5:31 SUNSET
5:32 LDale and BDale arrive at condo
LDale and BDale move Michelle to truck
BDale supervises clean up of condo, hook&eye removal, helps with narrative practice

6:00 DARK BDale takes Michelle to Mission St. & leaves her there along with container
LDale takes Hummer to Walden Palms
LDale waits for BDale to pick him up
BDale & LDale arrive at BDale's house by 8:00 when Dale gets message from YS

8:00 LDale leaves Daddy's and takes Belle Isle route to his condo
LDale turns off iPhone & tosses it off Nela St. Bridge at 8:08 pm

8:30 LDale meets LE at Carter Glen condo

11/18
BDale takes his boat out and goes fishing (Buckethead).
Before launching, he stops by Mission St for pick up
On his way to work, Dale exits toll road at 520 to make drop off (trucker).

yes, but regardless of whether he was fishing or not :eek:r whether he was caught on vid or not, we already knew that he took the boat out. The lake where he was has been searched so what is the significance?

yes, but regardless of whether he was fishing or not :eek:r whether he was caught on vid or not, we already knew that he took the boat out. The lake where he was has been searched so what is the significance?

BBM

Do you have a link for what lake he had been too? I must have missed that. tia

It is very significant as it was part of a decoy plot IMO...smoke and mirrors! MOO Sr knew the focus would be on the smiths and to be coy and waste LE resources he purposefully took the boat out that day. JMO

link is gone

dssr was out fishing the next day

According to the witness on the Buckethead Show, a neighbor near Lake Eleanor has video of Big Dale in his Hummer towing his boat on the day of Michelle's disappearance.
We've heard that Big Dale was at the Condo on the 17th. (link? source?) The witness on Buckethead Show says he was cruising through town, towing his boat that day.

Any one with sources to clear up these details?

***** SPOILER ALERT ***** I'm convinced Little Dale is guilty and considering whether Big Dale is an accomplice.

Before 11/17

LittleDale purchases equipment to protect surfaces, secure Michelle, clean up any mess
LDale plans exactly how and where to subdue Michelle
LDale purchases & installs hook&eye on TV room door
LDale picks up container for Michelle and takes it to BDale's house

11/17

? If BDale was at condo at 3:18, LDale picks him up at Rose Blvd in time to be at condo by 3.
LDale moves his truck to street in front of condo.
LDale moves his work truck onto street
Garage door is open

3:18 Michelle arrives at condo driving Hummer with Glow stickers. (neighbor video)

LDale convinces Michelle to drive into the garage and closes the garage door (3min)
LDale & Michelle release kids from car seats, plop them in front of TV, hooks door (10 min)
LDale asks Michelle to take a look at this "paperwork" & heavy book on table (5min)
LDale comes up behind Michelle and subdues her (4min)
While Michelle is unconscious, LDale restrains her (10min)
LDale moves restrained Michelle into the Hummer (5min)
LDale removes Glow sticker (10min [per sticker company])

NOTE: There was speculation that BigDale was at the condo when Michelle arrived. Babysitter?

4:20 LDale puts kids in his truck and leaves to go to Rose Blvd (Big Dale's house)

4:26 LDale pulls over on Hoffner to answer text sent to Michelle by her brother

4:40 LDale arrives at Big Dale's house
LDale unbuckles twins, gives them to his mom, waves to neighbor, borrows Big Dale's shovel
LDale has snack?

5:00 LDale & BDale leave Rose Blvd in BDale's truck with container.

5:31 SUNSET
5:32 LDale and BDale arrive at condo
LDale and BDale move Michelle to truck
BDale supervises clean up of condo, hook&eye removal, helps with narrative practice

6:00 DARK BDale takes Michelle to Mission St. & leaves her there along with container
LDale takes Hummer to Walden Palms
LDale waits for BDale to pick him up
BDale & LDale arrive at BDale's house by 8:00 when Dale gets message from YS

8:00 LDale leaves Daddy's and takes Belle Isle route to his condo
LDale turns off iPhone & tosses it off Nela St. Bridge at 8:08 pm

8:30 LDale meets LE at Carter Glen condo

11/18
BDale takes his boat out and goes fishing (Buckethead).
Before launching, he stops by Mission St for pick up
On his way to work, Dale exits toll road at 520 to make drop off (trucker).

Great job. This proves that Dale COULD have the time to pull this off. All the naysayers who say Dale couldn't pull this off due to a lack of time are awfully quiet with this post. I like the thoroughness. This could be spot on!

According to Zillow, the condo was purchased in April 2008?

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6598-S-Goldenrod-Rd-97C-Orlando-FL-32822/82238191_zpid/

I do think it was purchased for them to move into as a family once the twins were born. I've always wondered where he was living before that. :waitasec:

MOO

BBM (and colored!)

Didn't the media imply that he lived near (or in?) Walden Palms previously. When I don't know. IIRC one of the TV reporters mentioned it very early on.

I simply made a correction on the facts as stated as opposite to my knowledge of them, specifically:"LE claimed they named him the prime suspect due to evidence and witness statements".

IMO it is a fact and not an issue of common sense that LE believes Dale might be involved in the disappearance since they have named it a suspect almost from the very beginning of the investigation, however LE has made no claims as to the reason that it is so, whether in relation to potential evidence or any statements made by anyone and that was the only point I made in relation to your original post.

Re: your above portion bolded.. oh and wouldn't you sure like to know who those witnesses were and what that evidence is, Thor? .. i know I would:)

BBM

Do you have a link for what lake he had been too? I must have missed that. tia

It's the Buckethead Show audio

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/play...odcast&program_id=buckethead.xml&mid=21627148

According to Erin, a hospital worker, her neighbor has a camera similar to the one on Little Dale's condo. The video shows Big Dale driving his Hummer (much comment about there being 3 Hummers in the Smith family) with the boat on the back in the neighborhood of Lake Eleanor on the 17th.

In regards to the cell phone pings and YS contacting Little Dale:

*** SPOILER ALERT *** I'm convinced Dale is guilty and reconsidering his family's involvement. This is all just moo.

1. Big Dale could have a cell also; most dealers do. Momma Dale could have called Papa Dale who called Baby Dale, just like the three bears. Then like a good Baby Bear, Baby Dale called Momma Dale. Or he might have just called YS. We don't know what, if any info LE retrieved from their cells or local cell towers.

2. Momma, Papa & Baby Dale could have all had those cash only, pay up first, disposable phones like criminals use to avoid having themselves traced. Might at least one member of the Dales have some knowledge of criminal behavior?

PS: Does anyone know if there is a history of DV between Momma & Papa Dale?

It's the Buckethead Show audio

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/play...odcast&program_id=buckethead.xml&mid=21627148

According to Erin, a hospital worker, her neighbor has a camera similar to the one on Little Dale's condo. The video shows Big Dale driving his Hummer (much comment about there being 3 Hummers in the Smith family) with the boat on the back in the neighborhood of Lake Eleanor on the 17th.

Listening to the podcast again:

The caller's sister saw SR's Hummer with the boat attached to it.

With this LK Ellenor search going on we hope they took the tip. (she doesn't say the tip is, they saw Sr and his boat on Lake Ellenor)

The podcast doesn't state he went fishing on Lake Ellenor.

And because Vibert said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibert View Post
yes, but regardless of whether he was fishing or not r whether he was caught on vid or not, we already knew that he took the boat out. The lake where he was has been searched so what is the significance?

I am asking for a link to the lake where Dale Sr. was , since I do not know what lake he went to and can't find any info on it.

TIA

jmo

Sr is lying as well, than that is your opinion and where is the debate there? Why don't we take this to it's logical conclusion and say that Dale is guilty and let's fill in all the blanks around it with what we like to believe and be done with it? Oh wait ... JMO

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but Honestly Thor, isn't this exactly what you are doing?

Filling the blanks around the opinion that Dale didn't do this and ignoring factual evidence and very clear LE positions in the process?

Article dated Nov. 30, 2011

Why is Mark Nejame making this odd statement? At this point no one has said she was murdered except MJ.

But NeJame also made an unusual statement, saying Smith went right to his parents' home immediately after Parker dropped off the twin boy and girl with him, and would not have had time to be involved in her disappearance.

NeJame offered this challenge:

Get in your cars and run that track, and see if you can do it … and in between, you've killed and gotten rid of, disposed of a body.

… In front of your children, you dispose of their body, of her body, where nobody can find it. There's no marks, no defensive wounds, no scrapes, no blood, no nothing suggesting a struggle or a death.

You then, in an hour and 12 minutes, go from one side of town to the other. You then drop off your vehicle, you get in your vehicle and you drive to your father's house. In an hour and 12 minutes. It's not physically possible.

That's what you all need to be asking the Orlando Police Department: Why they are jumping to the supposition when the facts don't bear it out?

Parker's disappearance, however, has not yet been called a homicide case. It's still just a missing person's case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...n_t_have_killed_and_gotten_rid_of_a_body.html

Re: your above portion bolded.. oh and wouldn't you sure like to know who those witnesses were and what that evidence is, Thor? .. i know I would:)

The evidence and witness statements that we know about have been repeated regularily in all these threads. And it's also good to note that a lack of evidence, where there should be some, can be considered a form of evidence in and of itself.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member