Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for the link. Just added my .2 cents and it wasn't pretty. I truly cannot believe he has the nerve to accuse George of molestation again. I'm not a George fan but I hope George sues the pants off of JB for continuing this line of BS.

I guess it wasn't enough a baby killer walked free. The witch thinks she's supposed to profit from it to along with her attorneys and extended family. What a sick bunch of losers!! We need to fill up that review page so no one ever buys one copy of that book. I hope JB loses money.

I'm sure FCA is on a mission to finish George off because he's not welcoming her home with open arms only to support her for the rest of her life while she steals, sits on the couch watching TV and playing on her computer all day.

How can anyone give a review of a book that has not been released yet? :waitasec:

I am guessing those 5-stars are from JBs "paid" reviewers???

JB probably wrote that review. Most of the reviews on the site are opinions about his reprehensible behavior in court - and out.
He didn't write this book, a ghost writer did. JB cannot compose a sentence by himself.

How can anyone give a review of a book that has not been released yet? :waitasec:

I am guessing those 5-stars are from JBs "paid" reviewers???

I just contacted Barnes and Noble customer service with my free review of their behavior in pimping this book, for profit. They should have called it
Blood Money..

I just contacted Barnes and Noble customer service with my free review of their behavior in pimping this book, for profit. They should have called it
Blood Money..

What did they say?? :woohoo:

We should all call!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.

I'm so glad those two clowns thought it was really funny! What freaks! Baez knew from Day 1 there was no such Nanny.

I can't believe what he said about his wife's pregnancy!! He couldn't get into it because he was doing the horizontal bop with "Tot Momster"

What did they say?? :woohoo:

We should all call!!!

I emailed them - so far I just have an automated response, but I wrote a scathing letter so maybe they will have some answers...

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-26/news/os-casey-anthony-baez-book-2
0120626_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-mental-health

Baez repeats the allegations of sexual abuse in greater detail in the book, saying it contributed to Anthony's mental health issues. Mark Lippman, an attorney for George Anthony, refused to comment on the book Tuesday because he hadn't read it.

JB was somewhat protected by making those allegations during opening arguments.......I would think the statements in his book may open some doors. Hmmmmmmmmm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.

This man is sure has no skills for judging how his remarks will be received. He thinks that's "funny" and I'll bet I am joining thousands at being disgusted and completely enraged at such a tasteless and cold blooded comment.......

I'm so mad right now I can't express it and stay even close to the edge of our TOS!!!:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-26/news/os-casey-anthony-baez-book-2
0120626_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-mental-health

Baez repeats the allegations of sexual abuse in greater detail in the book, saying it contributed to Anthony's mental health issues. Mark Lippman, an attorney for George Anthony, refused to comment on the book Tuesday because he hadn't read it.

JB was somewhat protected by making those allegations during opening arguments.......I would think the statements in his book may open some doors. Hmmmmmmmmm

Don't get me all excited though one can hope.

It could soon be a case of another one bites the dust...

Tra la la.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...zs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2#.T-uH11Z36ZY

"Baez described Anthony as someone who was not "playing with a full deck." He wrote that he still wonders if calling in a mental health expert early on in the case may have affected the outcome. He did not call one to the jail because public records would show that the expert visited and Baez feared the visit would lead people to believe he was pursuing an insanity defense."

What a self centered behavior that is admitting to. He completely thought she was nuts but he didn't want to call in a mental health expert because he didn't want people to think he was going for a mental health defense? WHAT????

Hmm - I clearly remember he did have a number of them in and long before the PTSS defense he tried to get in during the trial. For some reason they fizzled out. I believe it was while Miss Lyon(s) was still on Board. Wasn't one of them a Dr. Gold? I think he didn't retain any of them because a) they wanted payment and b) they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear.

Don't get me all excited though one can hope.

It could soon be a case of another one bites the dust...

Tra la la.

I asked AZ if she thought he was sueable and she wants to wait until she reads actual excerpts before commenting. Fingers crossed....Hello Karma? A little favor to ask here........:woohoo:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...zs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2#.T-uH11Z36ZY

"Baez described Anthony as someone who was not "playing with a full deck." He wrote that he still wonders if calling in a mental health expert early on in the case may have affected the outcome. He did not call one to the jail because public records would show that the expert visited and Baez feared the visit would lead people to believe he was pursuing an insanity defense."

What a self centered behavior that is admitting to. He completely thought she was nuts but he didn't want to call in a mental health expert because he didn't want people to think he was going for a mental health defense? WHAT????

I finally followed the link. Is he nuts? He doesn't have a clue does he?

I think our time has come. Let's sit back and watch the players.

I asked AZ if she thought he was sueable and she wants to wait until she reads actual excerpts before commenting. Fingers crossed....Hello Karma? A little favor to ask here........:woohoo:

Snap!

"As soon as we walked out that door, I heard screams, the way teenagers screamed for Justin Bieber at one of his concerts," Baez wrote, describing the moment they exited the jail. "I'm certain they were yelling 'Baby killer' and the like, but after going from total silence to the sound of insanity, neither one of us could make out a single word they were saying."

What a dumb analogy. Justin Bieber fans scream for love and joy. Baby Killer is not exactly I love Justin Bieber. Tah... what a putz.
What about the signs?

Okay, hands up. Did anyone have a chuckle reading that blowhard drivel?

I did!

http://abcnews.go.com/us/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"we drove around, and i had no idea where we were, but casey did," baez wrote. "'you know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'zanny?' i blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'don't make me punch you,' she said."

this.....yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and i think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think i am at a point where i just can't hear or read about this anymore.
wtf???!!

has pages and pages of comments pertaining to Baez's book. Today's article. Most are on the good guys side.

LOVED THIS POST MS.PLum!

YET: according to JB, FCA even with all of her mental problems, he says... and I quote " She is a GREAT MOM" "the girl next door" "the typical young single mom that behaved normally by going out and partying with her friends" (i can get links but these are his words...)

You can't have it both ways JB....

I know several typical young single moms and they are far from Casey as night is from day. They work their buts off for their babies. They'd love to be able to party, drink, dance and have a good time, but they don't. They put their babies first. All of their money goes for rent, diapers, food and childcare. Not much is left over for them.

Jose says Casey is a great mom. He needs to kept in mind there is a difference between is and was a great mom..Casey was neither.

I can't help but wonder about a few things........well more than a FEW things....but I shall limit this post to 2 things.

I can't help but wonder if a "self-published" book makes any difference regarding libel.

If....in fact JB's book excerpts about molestation are more detailed than the "pen*s in the mouth" statements made in court....if they will be phrased in a "what if" or "it was shared with me" manner thus allowing him to skirt the ethical issues once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie