OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jeana and thanks to Doogie, Christine and Tuffy (and anyone I missed) for standing up in this thread.

I don't want to abandon the Sharon thread and I like to feel "safe" when I post a random thought about her. Maybe we can all do this now and get back to what's important.

That was a breath of Fresh Air to read your post and thanking WS members I sure hope that the thread goes on and members will feel safe about posting without fear .Thank you for being open about your concerns.

I do not know the history, nor do I really care to know, I just feel FAIR IS FAIR...and some posters are definately getting 'special treatment', from the mods....DOUBLE STANDARDS....!

My two cents, which I know is not worth a hill of beans.

You don't know the history...we do, and we have given her chance after chance after chance. You don't know how much this person has done, and we are not going to rehash it. WS is VERY fair, VERY, the mods made the right decision, don't stick your neck out for this, it's not worth it. If you did know the whole story, you'd agree.

Move on people.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards
Unsolved Mystery Episode I am searching for the 1995 with Franklin Floyd I do not know the month if someone knows please let me know .This site also has episode that may lend some information for the unsolved and missing Children.
I understand this was an interview in 1995 while FDF was in Oklahoma Custody

Unsolved Mystery Episode I am searching for the 1995 with Franklin Floyd I do not know the month if someone knows please let me know .This site also has episode that may lend some information for the unsolved and missing Children.

How old was Michael when he kidnapped him?

Could this be it?
December 15, 1995

An adoptee searches for her biological mother who abandoned her on a New York subway as an infant; and two scientists seek to verify the existence of a sea creature in the waters off western Canada. Also: the 1994 abduction of a 6-year-old boy from his school.

Just found this, synopis of the show
SYNOPSIS: On September 12, 1994, Franklin Delano Floyd walked into Indian Meridian Elementary School in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma . He immediately went to the office of principal James Davis. There, Floyd said he was the father of 6-year-old Michael Hughes, a first grader at the school. Floyd told Davis he had a gun and forced the principal to take him to Michael's classroom. Floyd forced both of them into Davis' pickup truck and ordered Davis to drive out into the country. In a wooded area, Franklin Floyd handcuffed James Davis to a tree and fled with Michael Hughes. Five hours later, Principal Davis was rescued. For the next 2 months, there was no sign of either Franklin Floyd or Michael Hughes. Police swore out a warrant for kidnapping. Finally, Floyd was arrested in Louisville, Kentucky. But Michael was nowhere to be found.

When authorities probed into Floyd's background, they discovered a past, remarkable for its demented behavior. In 1975, Franklin Floyd, then 32, turned up in Oklahoma City going by the name "Trenton B. Davis." With him was a young girl named Suzanne whom Floyd claimed was his daughter. Over the next decade, Suzanne and Floyd moved from town to town, using a variety of aliases. In 1988, Suzanne, then 17, gave birth to a son, Michael. Incredibly, Floyd claimed to be the boy's father. Even more incredibly, he then turned around and married the woman he claimed was his daughter. Then in 1990, when Michael was 2, Suzanne was killed in a mysterious hit and run accident. The prime suspect, though he was never charged, was none other than Franklin Floyd. Floyd soon vanished, but only after he had left Michael in foster care. Michael's foster parents remember him as a child with many difficulties: he had limited muscle control, and was non-verbal and often hysterical. His foster parents claim that Michael was considered at the age of two to be the mental equivalent of a 9-month-old child. While in foster care, Michael was said to have made great developmental progress.

Six months after abandoning Michael, Franklin Floyd was arrested on a parole violation. At that time a routine blood test revealed that Franklin Floyd was not Michael Hughes' biological father after all. When Floyd got out of jail, he requested that custody of Michael be returned to him. His request was denied. Six months later, Floyd abducted Michael Hughes from his first grade classroom. Franklin Floyd is currently serving a 52-year prison sentence for kidnapping Michael. Floyd insists that the boy is alive and safe, but he refuses to tell anyone where Michael is, or who is sheltering him. Only recently, the police have also learned that Michael's mother, Suzanne, was not Franklin Floyd's biological daughter. In fact, she may also have been kidnapped by Floyd when she was a child. What is the true identity of Suzanne Davis? What happened to Michael Hughes? Without Franklin Floyd's cooperation, the FBI may never be able to answer either of these questions.

If you have any information about Michael Anthony Hughes or Suzanne Davis, please contact the FBI or call the Unsolved Mysteries' phone center at 1-800-876-5353.

http://p076.ezboard.com/ABDUCTED-CH...issing87975frm94.showMessage?topicID=20.topic

K, here it is

Good

1 votes
Episode #355
Episode Number: 355 Season Num: 8 First Aired: Friday December 15, 1995 Prod Code: n/a
Overview Recap Credits Trivia & Quotes Reviews Pre-Show Buzz < >

Cases include:

The Unexplained: Scientists seek to verify the existance of a strange sea creature named 'Caddy' which reportedly lives in the waters just off the coast of Canada.

Wanted: April Hart is searching for the person responsible for the death of her mother Sherry Hart who was pushed off a cliff in 1984 in North Carolina.

Updates: Rose Turford and Carolyn Stevens, a real life 'Thelma and Louise' team have been captured.

Missing Persons: Michael Hughes, a 7-year old boy was kidnapped in 1994 by a man, Franklin Floyd, who has been convicted for the crime but claims the boy is still alive but won't release the information as to where he is.

Wanted: An Epes, Alabama post office is targeted for a robbery in 1987 where they kidnapped the Post Master, robbed her and left her in the trunk of a car.

Lost Loves: The search for the biological mother of an infant who had been abandoned on a New York subway.

How old was Michael when he kidnapped him?

Could this be it?
December 15, 1995

An adoptee searches for her biological mother who abandoned her on a New York subway as an infant; and two scientists seek to verify the existence of a sea creature in the waters off western Canada. Also: the 1994 abduction of a 6-year-old boy from his school.

Micheal was two when she(SM)was murdered and four years later sounds right.
I looked at the list and missed that I will see if I can get this.
Maybe I can trade my Court TV taped episodes.

Gee! you guys are great I ordered that episode from unsolved Mystery that site was responsive as soon as I got the right date from you.I want to see the interview with FDF and hear just what was said and how he answered.
Thank You Again

Just wanted you all to know that the Center for Missing and Exploited Children ran a full page ad in my small, rural, northeastern Oklahoma paper on Sunday spotlighting missing Oklahoma children. Michael Hughes was included.

It was sad to see his photograph and know that someone (the *$&#!!!!) has the answer to what happened to Michael and refuses to disclose it. On the other hand, it was nice to see that his disappearance continues to be publicized.

Just wanted you all to know that the Center for Missing and Exploited Children ran a full page ad in my small, rural, northeastern Oklahoma paper on Sunday spotlighting missing Oklahoma children. Michael Hughes was included.

It was sad to see his photograph and know that someone (the *$&#!!!!) has the answer to what happened to Michael and refuses to disclose it. On the other hand, it was nice to see that his disappearance continues to be publicized.

TY....Can you tell the name of the paper?

Searching for this paper that carried that story I found this new site http://static.newsok.biz/sites/coldcase/ Daily Oklahoman News paper Channel 9
We all should send them an e-mail maybe some of the information on WS may help them to air a story on Micheal and Sharon Marshall.

Please keep the suggestions, ideas and comments coming. You can post them as a reply to this blog entry or send them via e-mail to coldcase@oklahoman.com. If sending an e-mail, please include your contact information.

Thanks.

Cold case heating up

Cold Case OKC is already producing results.

It&#8217;s been less than two weeks since the debut of the Web site, one of the latest ventures of The Oklahoman and NewsOK.com. Check it out at www.newsok.com/news/coldcase.

Already, police have received &#8220;a couple&#8221; of tips in the unsolved slayings of Syrl and Christine Orbach, who were beaten and stabbed to death in their northwest Oklahoma City home about 25 years ago. Their case was featured on the site.

&#8220;We checked the tips out and thought we might be on to something,&#8221; said police Capt. Steve McCool, &#8220;but they didn&#8217;t work out.&#8221;

Even so, that&#8217;s a couple tips in a case that&#8217;s a quarter of a century old. That&#8217;s a couple tips police didn&#8217;t have before. And it&#8217;s a couple more chances police had to help the Orbachs find justice.

Maybe the next tip will be the one to crack the case.

This Sunday, you&#8217;ll have a chance to review another cold case. Hopefully, you hold the key to solving it.

About 40 years ago, Judith Elwell, 5, and Brenda White, 6, disappeared within a month of each other. The little girls didn&#8217;t know each other and lived on opposite ends of the metro, but they are eternally bound by tragedy &#8212; and they may have fallen victim to the same predator.

On Sunday, read the stories, check out documents from the actual police case file, view photographs, explore our archived coverage and follow a timeline of events. Watch a video that includes home movie footage of Brenda and commentary by veteran reporter John Greiner, who helped cover the case as it unfolded.

And if you think you can help, contact the police or e-mail us at coldcase@oklahoman.com.

&#8211; By Ken Raymond, Staff

WriterPlaying it straight

Florida officials have come up with an interesting way of trying to close some unsolved cases: They&#8217;re giving cold case playing cards to inmates around the state.

According to the Tallahassee Democrat newspaper, more than 100,000 decks &#8212; produced at a cost of about $80,000 &#8211; will be distributed. (There are apparently two different decks, as the total number of cards is 104, twice the number of cards in a standard deck.)

Each card bears a photograph and information about an unsolved homicide or missing persons case

Has anyone ever looked at VALERIA MARIANA DE VILLAFLOR? She went missing August 10, 1974. She had blond hair but eyes are listed as gray. Sometimes that is really a very light blue. I cant read the poster on Missing and exploited children as it is not in English.

In the timeline it says
1973-1975 / Franklin may have sent a postcard in this time period from somewhere named Freedom Village.
I am wondering has anyone checked out the possibility that that may be North Freedom, Village of Sauk County, Wisconsin. It is not very far up from Illinois.

Does anyone know what state they where married in?

I would love to see the marriage license. This may hold many clues, like where they said place of birth was, etc.

I searched knowx.com, but you can only search FLA,TX,and NV.

The only thing I came up with was

FLOYD FRANKLIN BLAIR / SHARON MARSHALL DANIEL

This was sort of odd, but probably not them.

Thanks Tuffy for the translated page.
You are more then welcome I must admit there is a strong resemblance not much in the way of information concerning this person.
Goggle will translate pages I found that checking out sites in French for the Anna Waters Thread just to see what would come up.
Did you check out that site for Oklahoma News they are looking for Stories to feature.
Members that have been hear longer then myself could write a better letter then I can. Hope they will consider it,one never knows what another news coverage could bring the more in the news the better.

Does anyone know what state they where married in?

I would love to see the marriage license. This may hold many clues, like where they said place of birth was, etc.

I searched knowx.com, but you can only search FLA,TX,and NV.

The only thing I came up with was

FLOYD FRANKLIN BLAIR / SHARON MARSHALL DANIEL

This was sort of odd, but probably not them.

New Orleans Louisiana I do believe Let Us know OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304