Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

They sure have a nose for finding the $$$$, don't they?
I wonder how that conversation between Lippman and the memorial promoters went? (Quote by the A's) "Our attorney will be in touch with you".

The fact that the Anthonys are still going strong and have a personal attorney should tell everyone all they need to know. Check out how much a private attorney costs. Is the public really this stupid?

They didn't pay for the first memorial and they plan on not paying for the second. I say put your money where your mouth is George and Cindy. If you support this so much, let's see you take your Dr. Phil money and build it!

Other than attending that birthday celebration at the swamp that day in August, I haven't seen any evidence that the Anthony's are involved with Bring Kids Home. In fact, Bring Kids Home has gone out of its way to try to distance themselves from any involvement with the family. So, to suggest that the Anthony's are somehow making money through Bring Kids Home is not backed up with facts, unless I have missed something.

Just CA saying, I'll have MY attorney call you (or something like that) screams the A's involvement. A's involvement = $$ for them.

Has anybody taken a good look at the pie in the sky design of this memorial walkway?
First of all this is in Florida( I lived there for 8 years), home of practically daily pretty decent afternoon thunderstorms in the summer.
Those tall trees are excellent attractors for lightning. The panels on the walkway are metal, excellent attractors/conductors too.
The glass thingy is suspended by cables, and because of gravity, they must be coming out of the air above, I just can see lightning traveling across those cables and shattering the glass in all directions. Just saying. And it is not that you can take a quick beeline out of there since the walkway is only 3 feet wide.
A dangerous trap if you ask me.

The thought that they want money for a shrine is making blood squirt out of my eyes. Knowing cindy and her narcissism, she must attain the greatest memorial ever built in history for HER grandchild. I expect nothing less from her. She is going to be asking for donations whiling telling the kind-hearted that it is for all missing children. They take the title "scammers" to a whole new level.

....em when is she going to accept the fact that Caylee was never missing? Boy, they both welcomed that term and rode it all the way to the bank. Don't let them do this Orange County.

The thought that they want money for a shrine is making blood squirt out of my eyes. Knowing cindy and her narcissism, she must attain the greatest memorial ever built in history for HER grandchild. I expect nothing less from her. She is going to be asking for donations whiling telling the kind-hearted that it is for all missing children. They take the title "scammers" to a whole new level.

....em when is she going to accept the fact that Caylee was never missing? Boy, they both welcomed that term and rode it all the way to the bank. Don't let them do this Orange County.

Frankly I do not think that they are going to use any of their blood money/foundation money for a memorial. The public will have to cough that up.

Many of us have done a lot of work researching the BKH org, the proposed memorial, land, etc., etc. This thread isn't about anything other than that.

And Rotterdam in her post #815 (above) is right about daily t-storms and lightning. The site is also a low lying area prone to flooding. I think the owner of the property (current owner because BKH does not yet own the property) is perhaps desperate to unload it. After all, he had it listed for, what, $89,900 or thereabouts and it's doubtful he'll ever be able to sell it to anyone else in the near future.

I'm keeping my eyes open for a closing on the property but I won't hold my breath because it'll take a while for zoning and permits, etc. Not to mention possible lawsuits from (hopefully) the HOA.

Has anybody taken a good look at the pie in the sky design of this memorial walkway?
First of all this is in Florida( I lived there for 8 years), home of practically daily pretty decent afternoon thunderstorms in the summer.
Those tall trees are excellent attractors for lightning. The panels on the walkway are metal, excellent attractors/conductors too.
The glass thingy is suspended by cables, and because of gravity, they must be coming out of the air above, I just can see lightning traveling across those cables and shattering the glass in all directions. Just saying. And it is not that you can take a quick beeline out of there since the walkway is only 3 feet wide.
A dangerous trap if you ask me.
We can only hope there's no serious storms while kids are climbing on it and having their photos taken as part of their death discovery tours.

What about GA? Did he just happen to have a mini stroke while FCA was having a seizure? GA recovered very quickly and so did FCA. GA yelled at FCA, 'look what you've done, your mother will never forgive and you'll go to frick'n jail'. FCA then cried and cried and cried and cried.

The end.

IMO

I know we are off topic a little but until another thread opens I have to say that CA has forgotten about the actual proven facts that KC was on the phone, on the computer and texting a good part of the time that Caylee supposedly drowned.

The A's lie so much maybe the theme for this park should be pinocchino. jmo

eew. Whisperer, are you ok?
Ah yes, the Taj Mahal of all memorials ... built in a place nobody goes to. It all makes perfect sense.
A simple playground in Caylee's name in a popular area for the enjoyment of children would've been too easy.

http://www.bringkidshome.org/brickfaqs.htm

25) Is Bring Kids Home Experienced in Building Memorials?
We do not believe any one has built a memorial for Missing and Abused Children. Bring Kids Home has volunteers from regulatory agencies and construction backgrounds with experience in projects much larger then this; they will be assisting throughout the process.

Right here in Florida, just 2 hours away from the BKH proposed site:

http://www.hawkshawmemorial.org/default.htm

http://www.hawkshawmemorial.org/about.htm

The Project
The Hawkshaw Lagoon Memorial Park is designed to serve as the National Memorial to Missing Children.

Sounds a little familiar here but park is not the same design as the BKH site...still, familiar, jmo:

The park currently includes a pedestrian bridge spanning the lagoon and an observation deck that serves as a platform for the bronze memorial sculpture "The Sanctuary."

Many of us have done a lot of work researching the BKH org, the proposed memorial, land, etc., etc. This thread isn't about anything other than that.

And Rotterdam in her post #815 (above) is right about daily t-storms and lightning. The site is also a low lying area prone to flooding. I think the owner of the property (current owner because BKH does not yet own the property) is perhaps desperate to unload it. After all, he had it listed for, what, $89,900 or thereabouts and it's doubtful he'll ever be able to sell it to anyone else in the near future.

I'm keeping my eyes open for a closing on the property but I won't hold my breath because it'll take a while for zoning and permits, etc. Not to mention possible lawsuits from (hopefully) the HOA.
I emailed the reporter that wrote the article about the softball tourney and got a reply from him. His name is at the end of the article along with his contact info.
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...ylee-anthony-memorial-ar-254553/#comment_form
I asked him several questions about BKH and he only answered and addressed 2 of them. First: he said there was "no record of fraud on the business or the organizer. ( I have no idea which 'person' he was speaking of). Second: he was very interested to know if the neighbors opposed to the memorial were willing to go public. I couldn't answer that because I live in a different state. If the locals would let their voices be heard I'll bet they could have a big impact in ending this nonsense. MOO

There's another park in Ocala FL (about 2 hours away) slated to open around Sept 24, 2011. Slightly different, but dedicated to children who died.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110818/ARTICLES/110819690

There's photos of this park on FB, just google it.

Golly, google gave me lots of hits on children's (missing/deceased/abused) memorial parks...apparently BKH didn't do their homework when they said they don't believe there are others. First time I googled I came up with two that are only approx 2 hours each away from the Suburban Drive site (not including others throughout the US).

The Pennsacola FL park (listed in my post above) is a National memorial park.

The topic -

Group Plans Memorial Walkway for Caylee

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

I believe that another thread has been opened (or an older one bumped) where you can discuss the seizures (or claims of seizures, whatever...). That discussion is not relevant to this thread though.

Thanks.

*This post lands randomly.*

Well, I have googled and found some. It almost seems like memorial parks dedicated to dead kids is the latest fad. Bring Kids Home should give up the charity idea and put their efforts towards a business that would develop a generic design that would work anywhere and then they could sell franchises.

In fact, its already been done, see: Angel of Hope

Snippet from a much longer article:

""Angel Of Hope"

Barrett (the town mayor) has been very kind to her, Morgan said.

"He's been wonderful to me about this idea," she said. "He has a good heart. He cares. And I am just thrilled that he's supported me in this. This has meaning for so many parents."

Morgan is accepting park and statue donations and has collected about $650 since late winter. She said that building the park and acquiring the statue is expected to cost about $25,000. The cost of a large angel statue is now about $14,500, she said.

About 75 Angel of Hope children's memorial parks have been built across the country. An "Angel of Hope" statue was introduced as part of author Richard Paul Evans' best-selling novel "The Christmas Box." The story and the statue were fictional but after people began traveling to Salt Lake City, Utah [the novel's site for the fictional statue] in search of the storybook angel, Evans arranged for an actual Angel of Hope to be created and developed a park around the statue.

Regionally, similar parks have been built in Easthampton, Mass. and Rutland, Vt.. Morgan learned of the parks when she was told that the Easthampton-based park was increasing its' size. Morgan purchased a "paver," which is a brick engraved with the name and birth and death dates of a child, to be placed at the park. ..."

There's those bricks again. Oh, and a specially designed statue that could be ordered for the parks. Wow, what a business, for ... someone. The whole country could be populated with dead and missing children parks and memorials. Perfect for a franchise business. Better get in while the getting is good! Bring Kids Home could arrange to create video walkthroughs of the parks for people who want to visit but cannot for some reason. So, instead of making vacant land videos they could make dead and missing children park videos (and sell them). They could write special sayings for special plaques to install in the parks.

The ideas and possibilities are endless.

Well their website on FAQ has changed again and so has the status of their previous founder alias The Champ who left his estate to start this gang in previous versions..
http://www.bringkidshome.org/faqs.htm

snipped
"Who Funds Bring Kids Home?
Bring Kids Home receives funding from numerous private donors and has dedicated our efforts to a former professional boxer and youth coach from East Los Angeles; Bring Kids Home continues to fight on behalf of children."

No more estate money from the Champ nor a request to remain anonymous as previously stated. No more 1940's boxer with link , now just morphed into a dedication figure.
http://www.bringkidshome.org/thechamp.htm

Who do they think they are fooling.

Well their website on FAQ has changed again and so has the status of their previous founder alias The Champ who left his estate to start this gang in previous versions..
http://www.bringkidshome.org/faqs.htm

snipped
"Who Funds Bring Kids Home?
Bring Kids Home receives funding from numerous private donors and has dedicated our efforts to a former professional boxer and youth coach from East Los Angeles; Bring Kids Home continues to fight on behalf of children."

No more estate money from the Champ nor a request to remain anonymous as previously stated. No more 1940's boxer with link , now just morphed into a dedication figure.
http://www.bringkidshome.org/thechamp.htm

Who do they think they are fooling.

..thanks for keeping on top of this..

..i believe their "when were we founded?" has changed--( they now remain "in transition" so they can change it up whenever they feel like it.)

When Was Bring Kids Home Founded?
[SIZE=-1]Bring Kids Home was started in 2006 to development ( ummm-- to development??? ) numerous software applications for children and families, around 2009 we transformed into a non-profit to provide services for children and families. We remain in transition to establish grassroots volunteers in every state for community outreach projects.[/SIZE]

..and-----bonus!---the senior volunteers no longer need that FBI background check.....just a "regular" background check!

What Type of People are Volunteers?
[SIZE=-1]Due to the nature of our work, all senior volunteers pass a background check to insure they are approved to work with youth in their state, equal to the check done by school districts. The majority of our volunteers are coaches, teachers, parents, counselors, and students seeking community service.[/SIZE]

Good catch, Rotterdam.

Been a little quiet lately, not many tweets or FB entries, no word of the amount raised so far (not that I expected that), no news stories, etc that I can find.

Also, still nothing that I can find on the other, similarly-named org, Bring THE Kids Home. Still searching, tho and won't give up. I still say there's something hinky there but what do I know. Just soooooo bizarre to me that both the BTKH org and Caylee's Fund Foundation were both filed with the State of FL on July 19, 2011. (Sunbiz.org). What a coincidence---yes, possibly, but strange all the same.

..thanks for keeping on top of this..

..i believe their "when were we founded?" has changed--( they now remain "in transition" so they can change it up whenever they feel like it.)

When Was Bring Kids Home Founded?
[SIZE=-1]Bring Kids Home was started in 2006 to development ( ummm-- to development??? ) numerous software applications for children and families, around 2009 we transformed into a non-profit to provide services for children and families. We remain in transition to establish grassroots volunteers in every state for community outreach projects.[/SIZE]

..and-----bonus!---the senior volunteers no longer need that FBI background check.....just a "regular" background check!

What Type of People are Volunteers?
[SIZE=-1]Due to the nature of our work, all senior volunteers pass a background check to insure they are approved to work with youth in their state, equal to the check done by school districts. The majority of our volunteers are coaches, teachers, parents, counselors, and students seeking community service.[/SIZE]

Tks for catching those additional changes.
An earlier poster made plenty of fun at those absurd senior FBI checks.
Guess we are helping (pro bono) to design their web site.
If it was not so sad , it would be hilarious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back