IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.examiner.com/news-analys...tes-claim-lauren-spierer-helped-a-friend-home

Another source, Stacia Matthews, told WRTV 6News that the video images shows she would have been too incapacitated to help someone else walk home because she could barely stand on her own.

"She was really drunk. She stumbled out of the elevator, slammed against this wall and one of the guys carried her out of Smallwood Plaza."

Police have only reported that the video shows Spierer and an unnamed acquaintance entering Smallwood Plaza about 2:30 a.m. and leaving about 15 minutes later at 2:45 a.m.

Adding to the mystery of her disappearance, and inconsistencies in witness accounts of that morning, is the fact that Ms. Spierer left her shoes at Kilroy's Sports Bar, one of the last locations where she was seen.

I'd like to know this too. Personally, I'm a skeptic. However, if my daughter were missing and a lady claims her dog "hit" on a site (where she couldn't possibly know that LE"s dog had hit earlier), then LE admits that their dog did in fact hit there earlier, I'd keep her around. Obviously LE didn't share this detail with the family, but the psychic did. That alone, would cause me to want her help.

I'd want her dog around, anyway...

Hold your thoughts. I'm going to open a new thread.

I wish we could see the video stills or video even though I realize that isn't likely. I wonder how it looks for CR if he is carrying her out of the place.

The truck was discounted by police because they found the owner, the alibi checked out, and full access was given to the truck for the police to search. Now, some people speculate that the police are lying about that though to throw the public off.

In that radio show wasn't Gail saying it was around 17th St. or was it the 1700 area? IDK... I just find it odd with the addressing in that area.

I Haven't listened to it. I will try to. What is "it" that you Are referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam