Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you margarita25:seeya: We discussed the timing of the facebook post last eve. IMO LE is aware and has been. I'm just not holding Clint or the reporting of the timeline as gospel. Somebody posted there is a way to change the time stamp etc. etc. I believe there is an explanation. What? Wish I knew.

Zach Adams seems to be so diabolical that it wouldn't surprise me if he was sitting in the woods and used his phone to post that right before he kidnapped Holly.

I do believe he is just that cunning and evil.

All the young people that I know use their phones to post on FB and other media sites.

IMO

There has been a lot of false information put out either by the media or those wanting to take advantage of the Bobos. The Bobo family are the ones who have suffered the most from the misinformation and inaccuracies.:(

Bless them all.

IMO

For sure. I cant imagine.......

Is it possible, if LE suspected someone, to obtain an order to get phone records to see where they were at a specific time. If ZA had been a suspect all along, could LE have gotten his phone records via a warrant to see if he could have been anywhere near Holly's house?

Zach Adams seems to be so diabolical that it wouldn't surprise me if he was sitting in the woods and used his phone to post that right before he kidnapped Holly.

All the young people that I know use their phones to post on FB and other media sites.

IMO

I can so picture that too.

IMO

I think that's what he did. LE should be able to find out where his cell phone was pinging that morning.

Is it possible, if LE suspected someone, to obtain an order to get phone records to see where they were at a specific time. If ZA had been a suspect all along, could LE have gotten his phone records via a warrant to see if he could have been anywhere near Holly's house?

Yes, they should be able to get his phone records and phone ping information.

From this MSM link: http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh

"That evidence comes from accused killer Zachary Adams' own Facebook page -- and the timing could be especially critical.

Through a source, we were able to obtain access to Zach Adams' Facebook page -- and there we discovered a post apparently made within minutes of Holly's disappearance.

Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home on April 13, 2011. Her brother told investigators he last saw his sister being pulled into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage.

That was about 7:30 in the morning.

Which makes the post on accused killer Zachary Adams' Facebook page so troubling.

His words: "You never was you stupid *advertiser censored*."

Even more disturbing, the date and time of the post: April 13th, 7:39 a.m.

That's within minutes of Holly Bobo's disappearance."

<eta: so this would mean he was participating in an abduction and who knows what else, while posting on fb at the same time? Was she restrained by 7:39?> <eta: or deceased?>

I don't understand the FB posting at all! How is it known he was posting that to HB? Or at her? I didn't think they knew each other personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand the FB posting at all! How is it known he was posting that to HB? Or at her? I didn't think they knew each other personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's likely the argument that ZA's attorney will make. But just because Holly didn't know ZA, doesn't mean that ZA wasn't well aware of who Holly was. He may have set his sights on her some time before that day. And it's a really small town/rural area so the odds are that they had some common acquaintances.

Ok I have been thinking since I read this article this morning.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...bly-connected-to-previous-attempted-abduction

by Todd Walker

CENTERVILLE, Tenn – Three months before Holly Bobo disappeared, a Centerville woman said a man who matches the description of Bobo's accused killer, tried to grab her on her front porch.

Officials with the Centerville Police Department said Heather Sullivan reported a white male attempted to kidnap her three years ago. On January 23, 2011, Sullivan called Centerville Police saying a tall, skinny man with dark hair tried to grab her as she walked out of her home around 5:30 a.m.

Police said Sullivan screamed and the man took off on foot. To this day, her case has remained unsolved.

Sources told NewsChannel 5 when Zachary Adams, the man accused of killing Bobo, was arrested, Sullivan said he was also the man who tried to kidnap her.

We have read in other cases that a suspect will or may have failed attempts before they finally are successful in kidnapping someone.

Also this woman's home was burned to the ground after then. I don't know the date of the fire or if they thought it was arson. Does anyone know more about the fire?

Does anyone think ZA may have wanted to become a serial killer?

He has all the ear markings for one imo.

Hurts and kills animals.
Hurts humans when he doesn't get his way.
Seems sexually explicit on his social media page.
From what I have read he likes to start fires.
Reads anti-social books- likes movie about female who was kidnapped and raped iirc.
Seems to be narcissistic and has no conscience when it comes to any of his wrongdoings.

This is just all speculation on my part though.

Yes, they should be able to get his phone records and phone ping information.

I mean like 3 years ago... there aren't that many people in the area and if any suspects or potential suspects came to mind it should be easy to see who was where on that morning.

I mean like 3 years ago... there aren't that many people in the area and if any suspects or potential suspects came to mind it should be easy to see who was where on that morning.

Yes, it should still apply I think. But I don't think he was a suspect 3 years ago, necessarily. I think the news has said he's been on the list of top 5 suspects for the past year.

I don't know what probable cause LE needs for phone information, but I would guess it's less than they need to search someone's home.

I've heard of cases where LE asks for all of the phone ping information that occurred in a specific geographic area during a specific period of time. That type of request would obviously reveal a lot of innocent people's phone numbers as well.

Sources told NewsChannel 5 when Zachary Adams, the man accused of killing Bobo, was arrested, Sullivan said he was also the man who tried to kidnap her.[/B]

Does anyone think ZA may have wanted to become a serial killer?

Some compared Holly's disappearance to the disappearance of Lauren Spierer (Bloomington Indiana on 6/3/2011). They look enough alike to be sisters, or the photos make them appear very similar). She has not been found.

That's 5 hours away from Parsons, so perhaps not likely, but LE does compare notes on other cases so perhaps they will question the suspect(s).

I can't recall any case (at least within in the last few years) that has been this "quiet".

So, the FB post at 7:39 a.m. that morning is extremely important, obviously.

Help me out, I am trying to research this.

Back in 2011, mobile Facebook posts were not as a common as they are now.

I found this, with respect to FB focusing on Mobile FB users in 2011

Don't FB posts indicate now that they were "posted from Mobile" or whatever?

They probably did not at that time. I am trying to research the history of the FB Mobile posts for the answer to this.

Also, your IP is logged everytime you post a twitter message. I'm pretty positive it is the same thing with FB. If that used his mobile device to post that message while abducting Holly, LE will know. Conversely, if he actually posted that, and it is the correct time, then the prosecution could be in some VERY big trouble.

JMO

Facebook CTO Bret Taylor says that the company will be focusing on mobile in 2011, specifically when it comes to delivering a consistent user experience across mobile platforms.

http://mashable.com/2011/01/25/facebook-cto-mobile/

Good to see you margarita25:seeya: We discussed the timing of the facebook post last eve. IMO LE is aware and has been. I'm just not holding Clint or the reporting of the timeline as gospel. Somebody posted there is a way to change the time stamp etc. etc. I believe there is an explanation. What? Wish I knew.

My daughter can post on her FB from her cell with one hand in a few seconds. It is very easy for some people to post using their phones, while multitasking.

If he had her restrained in the trunk of a car, he could have easily posted something quickly, as an alibi device.

My two or three cents worth ....

Don't get too cemented to the concept that ZA was the one that led HB into the woods. True, he has been charged with especially aggravated kidnapping, but I highly suspect others will be charged with that as well. Anyone involved with the kidnapping and later detention will be charged with the same crimes.

Look at it this way. The way the old westerns portray bank robberies, there were usually two or three robbers that went into the bank with guns drawn, two or three bad guys on the lookout outside and at least one holding the reins of all the horses. When the good sheriff and his posse rounded up the gang, they were all charged with bank robbery. Same here. I think ultimately we are dealing with a group that will all be charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and felony murder.

If you look at it that way, it could have been another member of the gang that actually led her into the woods. ZA may have been in his truck waiting to drive them away, and while he waited he posted to FB.

Bottom line ... keep an open mind that there may well be others involved when confronted with how to explain details that have already been reported and may be reported in the future.

Do we know what the cell reception is like in that area?
When we are in a bad reception area I can send a text that doesn't send for a while.
It won't send until it has enough service.
I wonder if facebook posts from a phone work the same way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong