Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
th_Apple_of_Death_by_Rajala
Thursday, June 26, 2008, 9:08:40 PM
20032d.jpg

This B&W pic of Caylee is the one I was talking about last month that the title reads "Oh, The Story"....

with love and kisses
nothing lasts forever

June 26th at 9:08 and again at 9:26, KC posts a jpeg image with those words on them.

don't know how to post pix yet, otherwise I would put the image and words here

I feel like these albums of hers are the clearest picture I have gotten of KC so far

This B&W pic of Caylee is the one I was talking about last month that the title reads "Oh, The Story"....

What thread LoneRanger? I think I missed it and would love to see the discussion.

Salem

There are no pics that were uploaded in June 21 and June 24.

I think this is going to be important to remember.

June 26 was very active with many, many uploads beginning at 4:51pm until 11:45pm. There was a couple of times with less than 2 hour breaks.

I haven't downloaded anything yet but I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much Muzikman!

:)

I can't enlarge the pic to see the pill bottle, is there anything discernible on it? Thanks for the pic
p.s. where are kc's current pages, I didn't know she was posting anything again

well thats definately Annie////I'm sure if LE see this their forensics can enhance it. But yeah, see the pill bottle.:eek:

There are no pics that were uploaded in June 21 and June 24.

I think this is going to be important to remember.

June 26 was very active with many, many uploads beginning at 4:51pm until 11:45pm. There was a couple of times with less than 2 hour breaks.

I would add that to the ws calender:)

I can't enlarge the pic to see the pill bottle, is there anything discernible on it? Thanks for the pic
p.s. where are kc's current pages, I didn't know she was posting anything again

I thougt is was Annie as well.....please inlarge...someone to see what the pill bottle says

Good catch!!

What are the changes that this picture of Caylee was taken at night?

Salem

I felt sick when I seen that....wondering also if that is the last pic of Caylee

Okay - in the photo of Caylee - b&w - her eyes are WIDE open - suggesting night time. The shadow under her jaw either means there was a light source from above (street light?) or a flash from the camera from above. Most kids squint a little when the sun is on them like that... not eyes wide open. Also - on the upper right hand corner of the picture is what LOOKS like a lit up sign or something. Seems like the original to this picture should be found and the sign in the back enhanced if this picture were anywhere NEAR the crucial dates. Doesn't LE or FBI have tools that can enhance stuff like this? I mean - it would be kind of in character of KC to take a last photo.

Also, I've done this with pictures when they didn't turn out at night... I upped the brightness and changed the contrast on it.

I'm seeing that at least one game of beer pong and multiple party pictures pre-Tony crowd were created and taken in January of 07. We may want to keep that in mind. That is a discovery to me. I thought those were more recent than that.

Also, the head-over-toilet picture of Casey was uploaded March of 08.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member