2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

Oh come on, we have all seen this bus coming for at least 2 years now. The only reason Cindy isn't likewise being gone after is the defense couldn't get the 911 tapes tossed. If they had you can guarantee JB's next theory of the crime would have been Cindy did it.

It's lame. It's digging. And it simply is yet another example of sociopathic behavior from their client,a nd an utter lack of class taste and common sense from the defense. Just raising the subject will so inflame the jury that it will probably make things worse for KC come sentancing.

So what? The defense is "investigating"? You mean Jose and his punks? This is no where in the same league as be investigated by actual real sworn by law police detectives. Which, btw...have NOT investigated GA....ho hum....

ITA! It's almost as if Baez and Co. have a big 'ol Wheel of Misfortune with hundreds of their "suspects" on it. Spin the wheel and let's see who we should focus on this month! Past contestants in this sick, desperate tactic by the defense include Jesse Grund, Richard Grund, Roy Kronk, Amy Huizenga, Ricardo Morales, Ton-E Lazzarro, Tony R the cop, and Lord knows who else! I think we all saw this coming lately, but to be honest with you I thought Cindy was up next on the Wheel. JMO.....

so George's slow suicide attempt by lite beer and pizza is coming back to bite him in the hindend. Not shocked, not surprised, but like every other "big" ploy that Legal Genius Baez has cooked up it will fall apart before the race even starts.

Marshmallow your post made me laugh!!! :rotfl:

I am using a slow suicide attempt myself....diet coke & pizza!!! :rotfl:

Wow, the defense will stoop to any level won't they?

I like Richard Hornsby's quote that "Baez probably soiled his pants"!!! LOL

My jaw dropped when I read this, and it hit me just how much of a monster casey really is. To LET her attorneys go down this route is inhuman. If I were accused of a crime and even if I was stone cold INNOCENT, I would still plead guilty at this point to keep my family from further suffering and humiliation and accusations. It reminds me of king solomon and splitting the baby. At some point, you will say enough is enough, it's over, I give up, the suffering of others is too much to bear. But no, she's all on board with it (letting her father be discredited, be labelled crazy, and possibly a murderer), on the off off off chance it might help her. Sick sick sick. If George had any sense whatsoever, he would now start showing up at every single hearing to sit on CAYLEE'S side. I'm seriously stunned.

IMHO no matter how distastful, egregious and to be honest what I consider just downright bizarre behavior we've seen come from GA over the past two years...

He did not murder Caylee. That's just ridiculous.

I just can not i-m-a-g-i-n-e how this is going to work for the defense. Kind of makes me very sad, not quite sure why at this moment though, it just does.

All JMHO.

Not murder. Sexual abuse as Casey alleges. They are trying to save her from death and ladies and gentlemen of the jury - if there is any doubt in your mind ab out sexual abuse, please, please think about the effects it would have on anyone. God bless you all.

JC, I was hoping this would never happen. Not a GA fan at all. But this is a new low for ICA.

I just happened to be on here when I heard the bus revving up on the TV. I am not surprised in the least. I think LA and CA better watch out too.

This is disgraceful!!!!!

This man lost his granddaughter,and
they want to throw him under the bus?

Oh Jose Baez,just wait,your day is coming
cuz ICA is gonna throw you under the bus
also, just wait and see. I would not be a
bit surprised to see him get hit with sexual
harassment charges,when this is over.

Oh boy it's coming,just as sure as the
sun will rise in the AM.

I can't believe this!!!!

:iamashamed0005: :iamashamed0005: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

You're quick. I just got that text from WFTV mere seconds ago.

A lot of WSers stated during this last hearing that it looked like GA knew he was getting thrown under the bus.

I can't say I feel sorry for him. He's the one that said he'd sell his soul to the devil to free KC, which ultimately means spitting on Caylee's memory.

I'm confident the jury will see through this charade.

Makes me wonder if he is party to this and it is in the 'script.'

What happened to Zanny ?

Watch out George, the bus is shifting gears .....

What happened to Jesse, Amy, Tony L, Roy K, the TES searchers, the mailman, the ice cream man, the boogey man.... OK, I'll stop. You get the idea. :rolleyes:

Maybe, just Maybe it will cause the A's to have more compassion for folks like Jesse Grund and Roy Kronk. Maybe cause them to look at things for a more realistic standpoint concerning the "some other dude did it" theory.

Possible, yes. Do I think it is likely? Not at this point.

Just my 2 cents.
Khaki

Good grief! As a Florida taxpayer, I am appalled at the way they are throwing money away on something so ridiculous. Casey stated on the 911 tape that she left Caylee with the babysitter and the babysitter took her!

Maybe, just Maybe it will cause the A's to have more compassion for folks like Jesse Grund and Roy Kronk. Maybe cause them to look at things for a more realistic standpoint concerning the "some other dude did it" theory.

Possible, yes. Do I think it is likely? Not at this point.

Just my 2 cents.
Khaki

the thing is...you're lumping all the Anthonys together and it seemed to me that there was a distance between Lee and George and Cindy and George. I can see the other Anthonys being willing to put George on an ice floe and give him the old heave ho and CYA George!

What happened to Jesse, Amy, Tony L, Roy K, the TES searchers, the mailman, the ice cream man, the boogey man.... OK, I'll stop. You get the idea. :rolleyes:

You forgot the "invisi-nanny". :dance:

Good grief! As a Florida taxpayer, I am appalled at the way they are throwing money away on something so ridiculous. Casey stated on the 911 tape that she left Caylee with the babysitter and the babysitter took her!

Where is Brad Conway? Is he too
scared to make a statement for
GA?

:HBwhiteflag:

“They would want to show he was mentally unstable,” Sheaffer said.

The fact that even considered suicide tells me he is the only sane one. Quite frankly, I would have considered suicide too living with CA and ICA.

I would not think so, GA is a little
too old to be "re-building his NAME"
after this trial.

:twocents:

I don't know about that Whome. After all, George said he'd "sell (his) soul to the devil" to get Casey out of jail. What's a little name re-building next to losing your soul? Not that George's reputation isn't already in tatters, :cow: LOVE that cow!

Florence Harbor Drive is where the 2 people live that reported hearing a child screaming on Oct. 9, 2008. Here's the incident report p. 12395 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21910328/detail.html

And here's a thread about it: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92615&highlight=adolescent

“They would want to show he was mentally unstable,” Sheaffer said.

The fact that even considered suicide tells me he is the only sane one. Quite frankly, I would have considered suicide too living with CA and ICA.

He was mentally unstable after his grandaughter went "missing", what does that prove? It proves he was/is in a living hell. I agree Roze.

This is disgraceful!!!!!

This man lost his granddaughter,and
they want to throw him under the bus?

Oh Jose Baez,just wait,your day is coming
cuz ICA is gonna throw you under the bus
also, just wait and see. I would not be a
bit surprised to see him get hit with sexual
harassment charges
,when this is over.

Oh boy it's coming,just as sure as the
sun will rise in the AM.

I can't believe this!!!!

:iamashamed0005: :iamashamed0005: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

bbm and I agree with you! I have no intention of violating TOS, so I will say this as "generically" as possible. I have no doubt (IMO) that a few current and former employees of the Baez Law Firm (<--insert fake, pretentious 'coat of arms' logo here lol) will have sworn statements to offer the FLA. Bar Assoc. when this is over. Ethical behavior does not seem to matter much to Baez (unlike attnys like Mark Nejame and Lindra Drane-Burdick.....who have clearly earned their stripes). JMO.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back