17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘KillZimmerman’ Twitter advocates violence against Martin’s killer
http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/killzimmerman-twitter-advocates-violence-against-martins-killer/

Now, this is really sickening! I don't recall this happening to Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, or Jerry Sandusky.

Oh there were plenty of KillCaseyAnthony, FryCaseyAnthony, etc... twitter accounts. Some even had pictures of Casey tied to the lethal injection bench and sitting in electric chairs. Facebook pages too.

Isn't the racial slur the only thing Zimmerman said under his breath on the tape? When I first heard it I thought it was a fake tape the way it just came in quiet and everything. I was shocked to find out the tape was real.

I don't have time to find it now, (can't spend my whole life on WS), but in this fast-moving thread or the very last one, vlpate pointed out a rash of 8 burglaries in the complex, thought to have been committed by blacks...
I am positive that George thought they were committed by blacks.

Again, fact vs. opinion.

<modsnip>. Nobody could say that.

I do not agree.
We should get a character reference on all concerned.
TM is not a 12 year old sweet kid as initially portrayed.

IT IS NOT FAIR TO PRETEND THAT GZ SHOT A LITTLE
SWEET BOY. Any more then it is fair to sweep it under a rug.
Both would be unfair.

his history does not deserve harming a boy at all.
There are to many pieces to this puzzle missing and a
character reference help see what is real.
Nope, you don't blame a rape victim for wearing a short shirt, and neither should it be done here! Trayvon committed no crime the night he was killed, and even if he was acting suspicious, it's legal,and he shouldn't have to pay with his life!!!

We don't know if he used deadly force or not........ Let's wait until the investigation gets wrapped up.

Why people are ready to hang GZ because he supposedly is a racist Vigilante who wanted to kill a black kid just for no reason is...... :banghead:

We don't know if he used deadly force or not?

Isn't the racial slur the only thing Zimmerman said under his breath on the tape? When I first heard it I thought it was a fake tape the way it just came in quiet and everything. I was shocked to find out the tape was real.

I believe so? I went and made sure I listened to all the msm recordings of the call because I wanted to make sure it wasn't added by some kids on youtube. It's there in all the recordings.

How could Zimmerman possibly know Martin wasn't a threat at any point prior to the shooting? Screaming does not eliminate you as a threat.

IMO if it can be proven that it was indeed Trayvon screaming and pleading for his life in that 911 call, Zimmerman is guilty of first degree murder. It would mean Zimmerman formed an intent to kill after knowing Trayvon was not a threat.

jmo

Nope, you don't blame a rape victim for wearing a short shirt, and neither should it be done here! Trayvon committed no crime the night he was killed, and even if he was acting suspicious, it's legal,and he shouldn't have to pay with his life!!!

But we don't KNOW if he attacked GZ or not as GZ was walking to his truck.

That was in a statement. Was it true? Maybe. Maybe not.

WE don't know. That's the point.

Again, it's an ongoing ivestigation.

There is so much we don't know.

I think President Obama showed great courage to say what he did. Plus he's right TM does resemble him. The whole nation is outraged, why should the President be any different. At least it shows he has a heart and all people should be treated fairly.

Really? That's not what I heard at all. My (nonfictional) kids look nothing like TM and I can empathize with his family and mourn his violent death. TM shouldn't be dead and he shouldn't have died in such a horrifying way. Every time I think about it my eyes well up.

I the call GZ made 911 call, he said he is now walking toward the car,
he is looking at me. go find that report. It is there.

With all due respect, after seeing the video of him at the pd and the differing versions of events from everywhere i am less inclined to take gz word, or the pd report as evidence. How can we seriously believe a word that gz says. Im finding it hard to do. All imo

How could Zimmerman possibly know Martin wasn't a threat at any point prior to the shooting? Screaming does not eliminate you as a threat.

Are you suggesting that if you are in doubt you just shoot?

Anyone advocating the murder of Zimmerman is as bad as Zimmerman. No one should be posting his address or otherwise encouraging others to harm him. The whole point of the outrage here is that Zimmerman did just that with no consequences thus far. Why do the same as he?

Yes, we certainly know he used deadly force. That is a flat fact since he used a gun and Trayvon is dead.

The Twitter account is still there. I am not going to link it.

We don't know if he used deadly force or not........ Let's wait until the investigation gets wrapped up.

Why people are ready to hang GZ because he supposedly is a racist Vigilante who wanted to kill a black kid just for no reason is...... :banghead:

We most certainly do know that he did in fact use deadly force, he shot Trayvon Martin, and Trayvon Martin is now Dead, the force doesn't get any deadlier than that

We most certainly do know that he did in fact use deadly force, he shot Trayvon Martin, and Trayvon Martin is now Dead, the force doesn't get any deadlier than that

I said up thread That I got mixed up.

Believing GZ is like believing Casey Anthony

When GZ starts saying the nanny did it and taking LE to his imaginary job, then I'll agree with you. I can understand why some people think GZ is lying but I just don't see the CA comparison at all.

He has a unique position, as the first Black president, and I think he touched on it well. He would have been criticized, had he not addressed the case and ignored the obvious racism. I think we owe BO that respect, and I am finding a new-found respect for him.

He is not the president because he is black.
so if he has to insert himself into a case where it seems like something here went drastically wrong.
He should also insert himself into all cases where something goes drastically wrong like having someone like Jaycee abducted and held 18 years by one who should have never had his freedom to begin with, but right after she was found they release 17,000 more…. JUST SAYING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee