Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue discussion here.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found at the very bottom of the page.

I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a political discussion. It's very obvious, even from my short time on this forum, that a lot of people will not see eye to eye on this issue.
Be as it may, the librarian did what she did. Some will like it, some won't but ultimately, this thread is about Brooke and I'm hoping we can keep it focused on her search. Please? Maybe?
:moose:

Littledeer, I hear you about your family with four girls and one of them (apparently) escaping the abuse, but in this case, I think it's much more likely that the stepdad chose her mother to marry because she had a daughter. The large age difference between mom and perv stepdad has shown up before in other cases (e.g., Rowan Ford).

do we have a map of where brook was last seen in town, to where the clothes were found, then to jacques place?

I wonder where Ray was when Heaven LaShae Ross disappeared?

i understand your point FW, however i think that the discussion regarding the library's computers falls under the search for Brooke and not a political discussion. All of the cases like this give us a chance to assess and learn about LE techniques and what would have worked better given what they were/are faced with. Would instant access to the computers without a warrant lead to information that is essential for recovery of Brooke? And did the lack of access destroy or compromise information?

We will see I guess.

I took alook around the news, can't find when Gagnon is due in court. anyone hear?

i understand your point FW, however i think that the discussion regarding the library's computers falls under the search for Brooke and not a political discussion. All of the cases like this give us a chance to assess and learn about LE techniques and what would have worked better given what they were/are faced with. Would instant access to the computers without a warrant lead to information that is essential for recovery of Brooke? And did the lack of access destroy or compromise information?

We will see I guess.

I just don't want it to get "needlessly ugly" I guess... I'm really not one for censorship but... you know how those conversations can turn out...

I took alook around the news, can't find when Gagnon is due in court. anyone hear?

I have tried finding a time for todays court hearing also with no luck. If you find out please let me know. Thanks!

We will see I guess.
Exaclty. I don't see it as political in this instance one bit.

All political discussion will remain off Brooks thread. Political discussion will remain on the PP forum. Ediwin Hall's forum had a political discussion thread that went south and was moved to the PP forum so the rules will apply to Brooks thread as well.

We will see I guess.

I have to agree, LE has been tight lipped and covered all bases that they came across from what I can tell so far, Honestly, it's probably a good thing he got a warrant so that if he did find something it can be used against whomever and there wouldnt be an argument, as for needing one, thats a whole different topic. I sure do hope he does get more info as to where Brooke is.

The news this morning (I live in MA) is that they are close to finding Brooke. I hope that she ran away and hid somewhere with friends to get away from her stepfather and uncle. How terrible this story is getting. A sex ring yikes that is disgusting.

If she is dead you can bet the Uncle did it. What a creepy looking guy.

He also was the one who "found" pieces of her clothing. He knew just where they were didn't he.

I saw her biological father on TV. Not exactly wonderful either. He knew the Uncle had a history of child abuse, but he wasn't worried, since it "was a long time ago" DUH!!!!!! The whole family sounds sick. And where oh where is Mommy, not one word out of her asking where her daughter is. That is very suspicious.

Gagnon's hearing is at 1pm today

Thank you very much Brooks Aunt. Welcome to WS. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this hard time. Praying today is the day Brooke is found safe and sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10