Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP: Facebook provided info that Victoria Mongrain was the person who "liked" Rafferty posting "Everything good.... [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Waldron said Mongrain was one of Rafferty's Facebook friends [via Twitter]

Could his lawyer have done this?

Possibly but are they going to tell us that LE in this country can't get access to stored records? When you deactivate a FB page you can reactivate with your email at any time. This is strange to me.

MOO

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Facebook provided info confirming the postings on #Rafferty's wall. Facebook says it was Victoria Mongrain who "liked" his status update #sl

it's scary all the people that can be dragged into this and their names printed for all to see...JMO

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Facebook provided info confirming the postings on #Rafferty's wall. Facebook says it was V. Mongrain who "liked" his status update #sl

RaffertyLFP: Court is shown memory card that contained photos of Rafferty [via Twitter]

Crown says Facebook provided copies of all the images on #Rafferty's profile page. #sl

I may have used the wrong word. But I still question asking witnesses for their opinion.

Yeah, whatever happened to "Ojection .. calls for speculation on the part of the witness"?

M980_Court Rafferty connected to his Facebook profile after April 8th, never changed his status....from twitter obviously...robynhood

RaffertyLFP: The court is shown two more photos that were on memory card. On one he is wearing tag with his named spelled "Mychol" [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Another photo appear to show Rafferty in a hotel hallway with a bunch of purple and pink balloons scattered [via Twitter]

Court now viewing various photos taken from memory card from #Rafferty's camera #sl

Mods: I'm posting names as they come out on the tweets. Please remove or adjust to initials only if it is against TOS.

Thanks

Imo...I really hope they get to who he called the night of april 8 and it has been said it showed he was in Mount Forest area after ...poor tori was murdered !....I hope I did not miss this but ....I guess they have not come to that part yet ....Am I right? ....I thought that is how detrctives were suspicious of the Mount forst area ....bit confused now?....robynhood....they have not mentioned this YET...right?..robynhood

Why are we only getting information on what could be viewed online? Are we going to get a computer forensics person in to go through his laptop information? Sites visited, things deleted etc?

AM980.ca‏@AM980_CourtReply
Says he likes Seinfeld, Grey's Anatomy, Survivor. 80's movies, Anne Rice books.

2m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
In the music section, he says he went to an evanessesce concert, says he enjoys rock, country music. Phil Collins, Sean Kingston. Everything

3m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
Activities include dancing and camping. Interests also include car, loving life, friendship, being outdoors.

5m AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
Rafferty was in no networks, joined Facebook March 13/07. He used a hotmail account to sign up. Work info says "I will tell you if you ask"

Imo...I really hope they get to who he called the night of april 8 and it has been said it showed he was in Mount Forest area after ...poor tori was murdered !....I hope I did not miss this but ....I guess they have not come to that part yet ....Am I right? ....I thought that is how detrctives were suspicious of the Mount forst area ....bit confused now?....robynhood....they have not mentioned this YET...right?..robynhood

They want to leave the best for last? MOO If it is damaging then that is a great place to end.

Why are we only getting information on what could be viewed online? Are we going to get a computer forensics person in to go through his laptop information? Sites visited, things deleted etc?

Did they actually get his laptop? I'm a little confused about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288