Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

Why is the world did KC take so much time taking care of Caylee's remains especially since her remains just became more decomposed? All the rain might have been a problem for her and the time she just had to spend bar hopping, but this is weird to transport that child for days on end increasing the chance she could be pulled over or have an accident. Was there a thrill in that??? I still believe that she needed gas to burn the remains as last as the 30th.

That's what I am totally baffled about here. Why aren't you guys finding this stunning???? That GA is actually admitting that he believes this to be (Caylee was in trunk)?? I keep wondering if I missed something here!!!

I find it stunning! Didn't catch NG at 8 pm but I sure will at 10 pm and be listening for this. WOW!

LP made 3 important revelations tonight. George thinks Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th; 8,000 people are expected to help search and two cans of deodorant (that could have been used to mask the odor in the car) in a Target bag were found on one of KC's normal routes.

I think his heart in the right place but I'd sure feel better if I knew where he came up with these things!

That's what I am totally baffled about here. Why aren't you guys finding this stunning???? That GA is actually admitting that he believes this to be?? I keep wondering if I missed something here!!!

I'm thinking the same thing, armywife! Talk about a bombshell --and NG missed it?

Maybe LP thinks from listening to GA's recorded interview w/ LE that he seemed to be suspicious of the trunk when KC threw "his f'ing gas cans" at him and wouldn't let him NEAR the trunk....

I think LP is wrong about her dumping the body on the 27th. I think it was all done on or around the 24th. She moved her body from the backyard and dumped her the same day.

This would not prevent her from going back to the site on the 27th tho. LP would have to prove it to me that she drove her car that morning from Amscot. I don't know that I quite believe that one as someone from Amscot would have noticed it missing for 3 hours, imo.

When the boy's mom was on tv. pleading for her son's life, it was gut wrenching. I feel so bad for them. As an aside, THAT is what people do when their children are missing. So tragic and sad.

So very sad!! Who would have any reason to shoot a 7-year old boy! I know Jennifer must be devastated, and this mom.... she just breaks my heart! I don't blame Nancy for covering this... Caylee is NOT forgotten... but Casey had full coverage for 3 months... it's time to focus on other peoples' tragedies. CASEY does not deserve any more air time... as long as we remember Caylee.

well many of us had a feeling she was in the trunk on that day.... including me. no bombshell there. But LP didn't say he thinks GA knows... as he has stated before when he is just throwing around ideas. LP has some crazy ideas, but the way he said THIS makes me believe that GA SAID that he thinks Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th. Thus admitting that his granddaughter is dead and not "missing". Who did he say this to I wonder, and when? Did I miss something people?

LP made 3 important revelations tonight. George thinks Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th; 8,000 people are expected to help search and two cans of deodorant (that could have been used to mask the odor in the car) in a Target bag were found on one of KC's normal routes.

I think his heart in the right place but I'd sure feel better if I knew where he came up with these things!

If you go back to the Greta interview where George talks about this "wedge" he so needed, and it's in his LE interview, I never heard that he ever got that wedge so he can change the tires on Cindy's car. :waitasec:

Maybe LP thinks from listening to GA's recorded interview w/ LE that he seemed to be suspicious of the trunk when KC threw "his f'ing gas cans" at him and wouldn't let him NEAR the trunk....
Or it could be because George lied about it during his interview with Greta and changed his story COMPLETELY with LE!! Watch Greta's interview while reading his affidavit. It isn't even close! Then ask yourself...now why would George blatently lie about the gas cans and being in the trunk that day?! (Remember...this is also after George said he had not seen his daughter in a month to the press...then the first story comes out!)

I still believe that she needed gas to burn the remains as last as the 30th.

Yeah, I still haven't let go of my initial shock over the gas cans. I immediately thought she burned remains. If Casey's guilty of murder, then having burned the remains would probably make her feel pretty confident that a body wouldn't be found. Confident enough to keep up with the kidnapping story no matter how many ways it's debunked.

I don't know that I quite believe that one as someone from Amscot would have noticed it missing for 3hours, imo.

Maybe nobody would notice, if it was there in the morning, when she came into work, and there again the next day, and so on, the manager would probably not be looking in the lot all day while at work. It's a parking lot, cars come and go all day long.

UHM WHAT? Since when did GA come out and say anything to anybody regarding Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th?????? I think he's laid off the koolaid guys!

Maybe that's what George told the grand jury??? But, LP would have to be talking to someone high up in the investigation to get that info~

I'm just adding them to my "LP SAYS" list

It's about 20 pages long.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson