WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the homicide did not take place in Chelan Co (CB, etc), said individual would not be booked in Chelan Co.

I'm not a local but I was under the impression that the Chelan County Jail was where inmates from Douglas County were incarcerated ??

You can't send OR get pms until you've reached 50 posts..I think that's what you're talking about anyway..My brain is totally focused on this FB person right now :)

I remember receiving a private message from someone before I had 50 posts. I was able to respond to them, but not able to send a new private message to anyone else. It took me longer than I would like to admit, before I figured why I could not send Private messages. But I may be wrong; it has been a long day. I was a half mile from my car today when it started raining; the walk back was all up hill.

Would it be okay for someone to say, “they are friends of Mackenzie and their initials are between the letters R & Y and G & J on your keyboard.” (this is just an example)

Glad we got that cleared up! :)

Would it be okay for someone to say, “they are friends of Mackenzie and their initials are between the letters R & Y and G & J on your keyboard.” (this is just an example)

It's not a friend of MC's .. I was curious, so I went through all of her fb friends. No one (that isn't private) is talking about her, let alone an arrest.

I remember receiving a private message from someone before I had 50 posts. I was able to respond to them, but not able to send a new private message to anyone else. It took me longer than I would like to admit, before I figured why I could not send Private messages. But I may be wrong; it has been a long day. I was a half mile from my car today when it started raining; the walk back was all up hill.

That's weird JV..I didn't think it worked like that. :waitasec:

It rains a lot there doesn't it?

Were you back at CB by any chance? :)

I think a member's post count can be around 32 to send/receive private messages. :)

'That's weird JV..I didn't think it worked like that.' I am not sure it does, my brain is so overloaded.

'It rains a lot there doesn't it?' Rain is rare, it was nice and semi-sunny and then dumped.

'Were you back at CB by any chance?' No, I am afraid not. I would if I could get a group to go there and was able to bet permission to be on the property.

I have a question ... I finally figured out MC's bf's name .. well the first name. I wondered why he isn't on her fb? How did you find him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow