PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

Snip

Mr. Linsenmayer then said Mr. Lorenzi is a risk to flee because he's charged with serious drug offenses and police tracked his cell phone to Florida from March 9 to March 15.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11096/1137268-53.stm?cmpid=news.xml#ixzz1IkmfKCJy

If they tracked his cell 3/9 to 3/15, they probably also know where he was 3/5-3/9.

From this article, they say they would restrict him to Allegheny County. Why wouldn't they give him house arrest? Restricting him to all of Allegheny County is a pretty easy punishment if you ask me.

From this article, they say they would restrict him to Allegheny County. Why wouldn't they give him house arrest? Restricting him to all of Allegheny County is a pretty easy punishment if you ask me.

That is only if he is able to make his bond. He has been arrested and charged, but hasn't gone to court yet.

The thought just occurred to me that if he does get out he may happen to revisit an area that could lead to some clues. House arrest wouldn't give them that ability. I can't help but think the 3/1 charge in Marshall Township (also in Allegheny County) somehow has something to do with this.

The thought just occurred to me that if he does get out he may happen to revisit an area that could lead to some clues. House arrest wouldn't give them that ability. I can't help but think the 3/1 charge in Marshall Township (also in Allegheny County) somehow has something to do with this.

That is so true and maybe that is why they decided that. I didn't know Marshall Township was in Allegheny County. Thanks for the info!! Now I kind of want him to make bail in hopes he goes there to try and clean up whatever he may have done.

Mayer testified that he believes Lorenzi has information about Kail that he is not sharing with police and that it appeared he was preparing to leave for somewhere when police found the truck.

Lorenzi's attorney, Douglas Sughrue, disputed that his client is not cooperating with police and said he has provided information to investigators. He declined to elaborate or comment about the clothes or shell casings. He said his client does not know where Kail is.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_730817.html#ixzz1Ilk3tdxK

Mayer testified that he believes Lorenzi has information about Kail that he is not sharing with police and that it appeared he was preparing to leave for somewhere when police found the truck.

Lorenzi's attorney, Douglas Sughrue, disputed that his client is not cooperating with police and said he has provided information to investigators. He declined to elaborate or comment about the clothes or shell casings. He said his client does not know where Kail is.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_730817.html#ixzz1Ilk3tdxK

Yep. Had his sammiches with him and everything!!!

It's kind of interesting that that it took a couple of days for LE to find him, and when they do he's got a cooler in the truck filled with ice, sandwiches and snacks. They showed up in the knick of time. Makes me wonder if he was tipped of they were on the way.

Struck me as odd too that reports say she lived with a room mate on Mt. Washington, but went to her brothers to pick up clothes. Wouldn't you typically have all your clothes in one place? This also comes after they were allegedly already in Florida and then returned. For what? Clothes? It'd be cheaper to by new than to come back to PA to pack. That made no sense. Why go down, come back, and tell everyone you're going back down.

Every report I've seen says the brother actually saw her.

Yep, That's what I was wondering: Why go down to Florida, come back to PA to get clothes and then head back down to Florida? Why not just either

A: buy new clothes while in Florida or B: pack everything you need before you head to Florida.

Maybe he has her stashed somewhere. Maybe she wanted to start over. Why would he keep her clothes? He would've tossed them long ago.

He has sammies and snacks packed. If she's at a remote location or in hiding from potential stalker off and on bf, she still has to eat...

I could be right, I could be wrong. Has there been a request for an astro chart for Alivia? I may very well be eating crow here in the future, but there are a lot of possible scenarios.

Maybe he has her stashed somewhere. Maybe she wanted to start over. Why would he keep her clothes? He would've tossed them long ago.

He has sammies and snacks packed. If she's at a remote location or in hiding from potential stalker off and on bf, she still has to eat...

I could be right, I could be wrong. Has there been a request for an astro chart for Alivia? I may very well be eating crow here in the future, but there are a lot of possible scenarios.

Yeah, when I saw that about the food, I was thinking he was taking stuff to her some place where he was holding her captive.

I hope like hell he is stashing her somewhere....though she is in just as much danger in that situation since she (potentially) hasn't had any food or water since he was arrested.

I think her stuff was still in his vehicle because he hadn't had time to throw it out or because he wanted a souvenir or because he wanted to place it somewhere to throw off LE into thinking she ran away willingly.

The cooler of food makes me think he was preparing to lay low for some time to avoid LE.

I think he knew they were coming and was getting ready to go on the lamb. Sandwiches/snacks so that he doesn't have to stop in public to get food. The fewer people that see him the better. Take her stuff and ditch it along the way.

If he were stashing her somewhere to protect her from some stalker or so that she could start a new life, he'd have certainly left her clothes with her; don't you think? He wouldn't be like "hey, hide out here. I'll be back with your clothes and fishnets in a couple of weeks" Keep in mind, 3/15 is when family reported her missing. They didn't arrest him until 2 weeks later.

Is she being held captive? Maybe, but I doubt it. LE would have probably checked any kind of cabin/property that the family has. Would assume anything would be in the fathers name with him only being 21. Also agree that if he is holding her captive, without food and water...

If she were going to start anew or go into hiding, wouldn't she have just stayed in Florida?

I still can't help but think that 3/1 Marshall Township thing is somehow pertinent to all of this.

One last thing and I apologize as it's a little morbid. If she is deceased and we use 3/15 as the date as that's when she was reported missing,( although I believe her demise would have occured somewhere between 3/5&3/9 because they tracked his cell in Florida 3/9-3/15) , but let's assume 3/15. That's 3 weeks. I'm just assuming at this point that if there is a body found, they'd have to wait for DNA because of decomp?

Rambling again, Sorry guys!!

Mr. Sughrue said that Ms. Kail accompanied Mr. Lorenzi to Florida by plane in late February and returned with him around March 3. Asked whether she was with Mr. Lorenzi after that date, he would not say.

In searching Mr. Lorenzi's leased car, police found a bottle of bleach on the rear seat, two cell phone chargers and a pink stuffed animal.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11097/1137725-100.stm#ixzz1IrpDg9KN

Mr. Sughrue said that Ms. Kail accompanied Mr. Lorenzi to Florida by plane in late February and returned with him around March 3. Asked whether she was with Mr. Lorenzi after that date, he would not say.

In searching Mr. Lorenzi's leased car, police found a bottle of bleach on the rear seat, two cell phone chargers and a pink stuffed animal.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11097/1137725-100.stm#ixzz1IrpDg9KN

"around" March 3rd? Maybe I'm parsing too much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back