Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

George is sending out emails to not donate to TES??? Too late, I already gave. I say give twice a much just for that reason. For those who don't get NG, LP said that George is sending out nasty emails. I wonder if it's really George or if it's Cindy pulling those marionette strings again.

wow. this family is unbelievable. they should appreciate any help coming their way.

LP also stated that Lee sent out a mass email telling people not to support TES monetarily. Nancy said she thinks it's because Lee is just supporting his sister - if the body isn't found, then they can claim she is still alive. I'm not buying it, though. I think he has ulterior motives.

I think LP said Lee was sending the emails...not George.

Who are George/Lee sending these emails TO?

It was Lee. LP just said a bunch of people. In LP's opinion the emails were nasty. But they could just be perceived as nasty to LP who didn't like the subject matter.

Not George, LP said Lee sent out the letter
SThanks for the correction. Does this family do ANYTHING other than GET NASTY with people? I hope TES gets tons of donations just because of thiis.

I have to say I have NEVER IN MY LIFE EVER SEEN such a group of nasty evilt people. I am truly losing any sympathy that they might have gotten from me. They define NASTINESS.

The nail in KC's coffin IMO
I wonder if she would've been stupid enough to have done that? I really can't imagine her killing Caylee then doing the kind act of putting a cross necklace on her for burial. It seems beyond bizarre, imo.

LP also stated that Lee sent out a mass email telling people not to support TES monetarily. Nancy said she thinks it's because Lee is just supporting his sister - if the body isn't found, then they can claim she is still alive. I'm not buying it, though. I think he has ulterior motives.

IMO that takes some nerve to try and get people not to donate to a good cause. UGH makes me sick. Tim helps so many families.

Regardless of whether he helped dispose of the body or not, Lee has no business sending out that email. Caylee is not their property that they can decide who searches and how they search. That family has a lot of nerve!

SThanks for the correction. Does this family do ANYTHING other than GET NASTY with people? I hope TES gets tons of donations just because of thiis.

We'd probably have to read the email ourselves to determine the tone.

If these emails are being sent its for one of two reasons..
The Anthonys are not receiving any monetary donations..
Or, The Anthonys are afraid of what Tim will find!

They KNOW that TES is going to find Caylee, and they're freaking out.

IMO that takes some nerve to try and get people not to donate to a good cause. UGH makes me sick. Tim helps so many families.

Not that I agree with Lee but I can see why he would do it. If I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't support a search for a dead body. That's all it is.

i may have missed it but was it stated when the jcp purchases were made?
He didn't mention on the show, but on his site he has said that the crosses were purchsed the day Casey called and got the amount of available credit on the JCP credit card ( CA's credit card). That date was 6/27/08.

I wonder if she would've been stupid enough to have done that? I really can't imagine her killing Caylee then doing the kind act of putting a cross necklace on her for burial. It seems beyond bizarre, imo.

Any more bizarre than her tatoo?

If these emails are being sent its for one of two reasons..
The Anthonys are not receiving any monetary donations..
Or, The Anthonys are afraid of what Tim will find!

Or the Anthony's really think she's alive like they've been saying all along.

Wouldn't that be something if she did actually put one of the necklaces on Caylee. It would still be there on her remains if she was buried somewhere, and if she's found ~ what evidence that would be! :eek:

If Casey bought two cross necklaces AFTER Caylee went missing and NOW Casey only has ONE cross necklace, I think that it is very possible the other necklace is on Caylee.

Cindy obviously asked Casey about it and the other necklace was not to be found.

Not that I agree with Lee but I can see why he would do it. If I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't support a search for a dead body. That's all it is.

But would you actively sabotage ANY search?

Maybe LA is trying to discourage Tim from coming back. I'm sending more money just because of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back