Police say parents are not answering vital questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being smart...I am asking this question for a reason...how many of you have dealt with LE over a crime?

I 100% agree that DB/JI should not talk to LE without their lawyers present
. I actually find it hard to believe that LE is even asking them to do this. I don't think there is a lawyer in the United States that would allow that. I see no problem in them asking the questions through the lawyers. They interviewed them for hours/in separate rooms, no need to go through that again especially if they are innocent. IMO

I have had only good interactions with LE when I have needed them...except for a ticket.

DB is taking your advice, but going one step further...she's not talking to them at all.

I've narrowed it down to the parents. I will leave a little wiggle room for the elusive psycho maniac pedophile that had the luck of entering a home the one night a man wasn't in the house.

What are the numbers after the names in the quotes?

Quote:
=highflyer;7369289]Don't think it is the crime of a stranger either, but narrowing it down to just family?

BBM Fortunately, if they were then we have slid further into 'freedoms lost' in this country. From day one the parents spoke with police, on more than one occasion, DB took a lie detector test and was 'told' by LE she failed. We don't know that that is truth or LE tactic. She was shown burnt clothes and told she was white trash and that she killed her baby. At that point, as was her constitutionally guaranteed right, she did not have to say anymore. Then she got representation, as did Jeremy. A benefactor saw the way this case was going and that the parents were being button-holed into 'suspect' mode and stepped into the fray. I'm glad they did so.

BBM. We have no way to prove or disprove what DB claims LE said to her. They also showed her phone data and her attorneys later confirmed it. Perhaps one did get upset about the massive alcohol consumption on the front stoop while children were left alone inside the house and so a derogatory label was uttered. Whining about cops who are obviously frustrated with her simply underscores the obvious: Her priority is herself, not her missing child.

Of course DB has the Right to stop talking but anything she has said can still be used against her at trial.

JMO

Quote:
=highflyer;7369289]Don't think it is the crime of a stranger either, but narrowing it down to just family?

I have no idea.

Thanks for your reply. I will say that I'm a believer of the Constitution of the United States.

And if I'm correct, law enforcement officers swear an oath to defend the Constitution when their sworn into duty.

So I see myself on the same side as law enforcement officers.

I didn't realize that local law enforcement oath included the constitution but I would assume the ABC's certainly does.

....because I don't see this as a crime of a stranger..

Totally agree, Whisperer. This was a close family member. IMO it was DB, but it definitely wasn't a stranger.

Quote:

It references the post. In your example, the number indicates the specific post made by highflyer. All posts have a number assigned to them.

I found this Stroud's Restaurant. It is 16 miles from Lister. I only found one in the city. What is the significance of this place and why did LE search behind it?

According to the video on this page that is where the male teen that was involved in the $300-for-abducting-Baby-Lisa rumor works as a dishwasher.

I found this Stroud's Restaurant. It is 16 miles from Lister. I only found one in the city. What is the significance of this place and why did LE search behind it?
For anybody getting 16 miles away, they are using Lister as the address NOT N Lister. Two totally different places on different sides of town. No comparison to crime happenings either. The 3600 block of Lister is a crime riddled area, the 3600 block of N Lister has virtually no crime.

Not being smart...I am asking this question for a reason...how many of you have dealt with LE over a crime?

I don't mean being a victim of a crime but someone who either by accident, association or just someone that needed to be eliminated as a suspect...

I have only because of the type of business I own. Twice it was broken into and to investigate it they had to eliminate me as a suspect which wasn't too bad because they know me and know the type of person I am...however I will say that they did target a couple of my employees due to their history/records even though I stuck up for them..in the end it wasn't them (which I knew). I saw what they did and said to these people..I saw what they put them through only because they set their sights on them..

I 100% agree that DB/JI should not talk to LE without their lawyers present. I actually find it hard to believe that LE is even asking them to do this. I don't think there is a lawyer in the United States that would allow that. I see no problem in them asking the questions through the lawyers. They interviewed them for hours/in separate rooms, no need to go through that again especially if they are innocent. IMO
bbm. LE is trained to ask certain questions that may lead to suspects. Of course if persons working for you had criminal histories they were first on the radar. The majority of crimes are not random, they are done by people familiar with the victim or targeted establishment. LE doesn't work with these people everyday and have no way to know it wasn't them. They are trying to solve a crime, help you when you called. For them to rule out people on someone's word would be ridiculous. People want to take LE questions or accusations personally, it's not, it is their job. Just like when they write traffic tickets, they didn't single you out, you broke the law, their job is to enforce the law. It's not personal, it's a job. A hard, thankless job.

It references the post. In your example, the number indicates the specific post made by highflyer. All posts have a number assigned to them.

Thank you, but why did it show up like that? Didn't notice it on the other posts.

It's a secret code don't cha know Whisperer? :floorlaugh: :great: jk

What do you find so amusing? Something unusual pops up and it is common for a person to ask what it is. Did you know what it was?

What do you find so amusing? Something unusual pops up and it is common for a person to ask what it is. Did you know what it was?

She may have known what it was...after you've been here awhile you figure some things out. The laughing emote and others are sometimes used by posters in attempts at levity. These cases are hard on us....and so sometimes to stay sane..we joke. I know that no offense was intended. Welcome!

She may have known what it was...after you've been here awhile you figure some things out. The laughing emote and others are sometimes used by posters in attempts at levity. These cases are hard on us....and so sometimes to stay sane..we joke. I know that no offense was intended. Welcome!

Exactly stilettos.
I appreciate you explaining that for me. No harm was intended towards hf.:blushing: moo

Surely will figure things out if I stay long.

Wouldn't it be terrific if the parents walked into the police station--with their lawyers--and answered questions LE has about the night Lisa disappeared?

How do D and J get up each morning with that hanging over their heads?
I would walk the world over if my baby was missing.

(On the same token, wonder if D is hanging out on the stoop drinking wine with her buddies?) moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88